whosdatedwho.com/dating/marlon-brando
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fool's_Gold_Loaf
youtube.com/watch?v=5SS6T4X6-ec
imdb.com/name/nm0000008/bio?ref_=nm_ov_bio_sm#quotes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>depressed
He was at a level of happiness you couldn't even comprehend

He was a bored absolute madman

>Living on his island of Tetioroa, Brando created what he called "real-life Mounds Bars" by cracking open a coconut, melting some chocolate in the sun, then stirring it into the coconut for a tasty treat. By the 1980s there were reports that one of his girlfriends had left him because he failed to keep his promise of losing weight. He seemed to be dieting, but to her astonishment, he never lost weight. She found out that Jack Nicholson had been throwing bags of Burger King Whoppers over the gates of his Mulholland Dr. estate late at night to relieve the hunger pangs of their famished friend.

>Brando was expelled from high school, allegedly for riding a motorcycle down the hallway, which forced his father to send him to Shattuck Military Academy in Faribault, Minnesota. Once there, Brando wrote that one night he climbed the bell tower, removed the 150-pound clapper, then carried the clapper 200 yards and buried it. In a stroke of genius, Brando then organized a committee to find out who was responsible. He was never caught, but got himself expelled anyway for other infractions. After that, in the spring of 1943, he moved to New York to live with his sister in Greenwich Village.

God that ImaGE is depresing

>After being cast as Jor-El, Superman's father in Richard Donner's 1978 superhero flick, Brando suggested that it might be better if he simply provided the voice of the character. "He suggested—strongly—that Jor-El could be a suitcase or a green bagel that spoke with Brando's voice," producer Ilya Salkind recalled. "I was really young and I was sweating it out. I said 'My God, this is finished, the movie will not happen ... The man will destroy everything. This is impossible. Jor-El will be a bagel.'" Fortunately, Donner stepped in: "Marlon, I think that people want to see Marlon Brando playing Jor-El. They don't want to see a green bagel."

>Marlon Brando once took a liking to one of his daughter's boyfriends and wanted to hire him to build a new deck for the house. When the young man told Brando that he had absolutely no background in carpentry, Brando simply bought him a bunch of Time Life self help books on home construction. Sure enough, over the summer, he built a new patio deck for Marlon Brando.

>letting his daughter have a bf

What a cuck

>Marlon Brando once took a liking to one of his daughter's boyfriends
I think he might have raped the young boy on the patio

He was disgusted he was perceived as a sex symbol after Streetcar.

What happened?

He was depressed before his stardom because he thought he had no talent. He was always incredibly lazy and never considered his acting ability as a gift, you'd often hear him say that he seeking his real talents during interviews. His laziness ultimately caused his obesity.

Because people let him do anything.

How do you get fat like this? I try not to eat a lot I think I'm fairly skinny skinny but not as ripped as he was in streetcar.

>why was he so depressed

>Daughter of Brando Kills Herself in Tahiti : Suicide: The actor's child Cheyenne was the linchpin of the 1990 case in which her half-brother Christian was charged with killing her lover. She had been troubled by mental problems since.

I fucking wonder.

I Fucking love these

brando has like 15 kids he didn't give a fuck about them

Fat distribution is entirely genetic.

Brando was extremely good looking with a magnetic presence, but he was also an idiot.
Literally. His IQ was around 70.

>citation needed
>confirmed for never having seen a single movie or interview of him

Maybe it didn't make him happy, I've noticed that I, despite having multiple talents in various fields, never find any joy in them.

Depression is a hell of a drug, you just wanna sit around and feel pain all day, you shut out your windows and sit in the dark, then eat cheap things like hamburgers all day because its the only thing you can think of. If you don't have anyone who seriously cares about you, to force you to go working out and force you to go out, you'll just wither away and die.

>hyperchad turns into a fat slug

good

Hell, here I come!

>He was an avid user of the Internet in his final years, often going into chat rooms to start arguments

Is Marlon the patron saint of this board?

dey tooker

Considering how unhealthy he was he still lived to be 80 so he hardly died young.

The picture on the right is actually a photo of a serial killer who chopped up people and supposedly sold their flesh as sandwiches to people.

>Living on his island of Tetioroa, Brando created what he called "real-life Mounds Bars" by cracking open a coconut, melting some chocolate in the sun, then stirring it into the coconut for a tasty treat.

I can imagine that he ate shitloads of these. They're fairly easy to make and cheap so it's not a surprise that he grew up into a ball of fat.

A well deserved (you)

It's like a before and after pic of every wife in the west
>now I can get fat.png

lol

>You will never be in a Brando shit posting thread

Imagine being a 10/10 and then realise you're balding.

>Brando was expelled from high school, allegedly for riding a motorcycle down the hallway, which forced his father to send him to Shattuck Military Academy in Faribault, Minnesota. Once there, Brando wrote that one night he climbed the bell tower, removed the 150-pound clapper, then carried the clapper 200 yards and buried it. In a stroke of genius, Brando then organized a committee to find out who was responsible. He was never caught, but got himself expelled anyway for other infractions. After that, in the spring of 1943, he moved to New York to live with his sister in Greenwich Village.

That's fucking great

Can someone post the story about his friend's funeral?
Where he stole the urn from the widow and wouldn't give it back?

>Brando will never shitpost how much he was a better Mark Antony than Charlton Heston

>>He was an avid user of the Internet in his final years, often going into chat rooms to start arguments
What a heavenly way to die.

>I try not to eat a lot
Stay young, reddit
>you ain't past 35 and struggling to be skinny as fuck

.>He paved the way for Sup Forums

>struggling to stay fit past 35

>struggling

Pussy-ass faggot

>Jack Nicholson had been throwing bags of Burger King Whoppers over the gates of his Mulholland Dr. estate late at night
Somehow the appearance of Jack Nicholson in this story is the funniest part

The perfect life. Misbehave, defy authority, be really attractive, have your pick of women, experience fatherhood, be respected by your peers, have your dwindling career be put down to your own stopping trying rather than external factors, give up caring, gorge yourself on your private island, phone in the odd piece of shit performance for big chunks of money, gorge yourself more, dress like a big baby and wander around collecting coconuts.

*upvotes*

Only after he banged a fuckload of starlets.

whosdatedwho.com/dating/marlon-brando

We need confirmation he did this before hes pepsi.

upset over having the role of Terry Malloy taken away from him, Sinatra held a grudge, and repeatedly referred to Brando as "Mumbles." Sinatra also declared that he didn't go for Brando and "that Method crap."

The two ended up starring in Guys and Dolls (1955) together, with Sinatra as Nathan Detroit and Brando as Sky Masterson. To get back at Sinatra for his adamant dislike of rehearsing, Brando purposely screwed up at the end of scenes to necessitate a retake. In one scene, Brando reportedly messed up nine times in a row because Sinatra had to eat a piece of cheesecake every time. After the ninth mistake, Sinatra threw his plate to the ground, jammed his fork on the table, and screamed at the director, "These f**king New York actors! How much cheesecake do you think I can eat?"

living the fucking dream

He always eat like shit. There are stories of him packing away cheeseburgers all day in the 50s. And as early as Mutiny on the Bounty he was having trouble not splitting his pants.

His metabolism probably crashed at some point in his twenties and he never bothered adjusting his diet. The guy liked to eat and eventually he just stopped caring enough to lose weight.

>In one scene, Brando reportedly messed up nine times in a row because Sinatra had to eat a piece of cheesecake every time. After the ninth mistake, Sinatra threw his plate to the ground, jammed his fork on the table, and screamed at the director, "These f**king New York actors! How much cheesecake do you think I can eat?"

Imagining this in Sinatra's voice is killing me here

Taft, you FUCK!

>He always eat like shit

>Marlon brando once picked a frog out of the pond while in a boat, took a bite out of it, and tossed it back in
>He once rowed into the middle of a lake with several tubs of Ice-cream to avoid being screamed at by the costume designer and director for gaining so much weight
>Used to make "Bacon sandwhiches" cooking a pound of bacon, carving out the inside of a whole loaf of bread, and proceeded to stuff it inside. He allegedly could eat 2 in a single night.

He must legit have an eating disorder

Another thing Brando was famous for was picking up random things on set and refusing to put them down, forcing the director to put them into the movie, for example when he was filming The Island of Dr. Moreau, Brando picked up an ice bucket, put it on his head and told the director he wasn’t taking it off, so it ended up in the movie. The most famous example though is probably the one you’re most familiar with, the cat from The Godfather.

It's called Binge Eating Disorder

Someone post the story about him getting into a spitting fight with a monkey at the zoo.

Why is he so BASED? Literally puts up anything from the floor and puts it in the movie. This man is a inspiration.

apparently he won

>Dick Loving, who was married to Brando's sister Frannie, said that Brando used to eat "two chickens at a sitting, and [go] through bags of Pepperidge Farm cookies." It was reported during the filming of Missouri (1976) that the environmentally sensitive Brando fished a frog out of a pond, took a huge bite out of the hapless amphibian, and threw it back into the drink. Living on his island of Tetioroa, Brando created what he called "real-life Mounds Bars" by cracking open a coconut, melting some chocolate in the sun, then stirring it into the coconut for a tasty treat.

>Dick Loving
you can't make this shit up

For those who haven't seen it, watch the Brando sketch from the Peter Serafinowitcz show, the GOAT
Can't link it right now

>"Bacon sandwhiches" cooking a pound of bacon, carving out the inside of a whole loaf of bread, and proceeded to stuff it inside. He allegedly could eat 2 in a single night.

Elvis had a habit of eating something like that, too. The restaurant that made them insist that they're meant to be split among several people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fool's_Gold_Loaf

After approaching Stanley Kubrick to shoot the western One-Eyed Jacks, Brando became so frustrated with the director’s long-windedness during meetings that he’d bang a gong whenever he felt Kubrick had gone of too long. Amazingly, the filmmaker soon quit the project, leaving Brando to make the movie himself.

Didn't he fly across the country just to eat this for dinner?

>you will never give (You) to Brando

>When Brando arrived, he shocked everybody – he was enormous, maybe 300 pounds. "You couldn't see around him," says Frederickson. This gave Coppola palpitations, as he had envisioned Kurtz as a lean and hungry warrior. Also, what the hell was he going to wear? There was no Green Beret uniform on earth big enough!

>Worse, Brando hadn't learnt his lines or done any preparation whatsoever for the role. "Francis had to literally start from scratch with him," says Doug Claybourne. "He had to bring him up to speed on what the thing was about and who the character was." According to his co-star Dennis Hopper, the production was shut down for a week while Coppola read Brando the script out loud. "Nine-hundred people, the cast and crew, just sat and waited!"

>One day, suddenly, Brando shaved all his hair off and arrived at the idea of improvising his scenes and letting Coppola's camera capture whatever came out of his mouth. Self-conscious about his killer-whale appearance, Brando also stipulated that he dress in black and for the most part be filmed in shadow. Coppola agreed to steer his camera away from his enormous belly.

Yes. Frequently, and just to eat the sandwich. He'd fly to Denver, have someone pick it up, then fly back to Memphis. At least Brando had the sense to make his at home.

His kurtz would have made a great "Judge" from blood meridian. Just had to get him on a weightlifting routine, keep him a fat fuck anyways.

youtube.com/watch?v=5SS6T4X6-ec

Yes. He called the monkey a homosexual and tried to make fun of it with a banana and it spat at him, so he took a mouth full of water from a nearby fountain and spat all the water at the monkey's face.

Them Delts though

>Hell, here I come!

The fucking thumbnail alone made me kek

> Marlon Brando was an avid user of the internet in his final years, often going into chat rooms to start arguments

>Based Marlon Brando gave up Hollywood glamour for NEET life
>Marlon Brando will never shitpost on Sup Forums

It's honestly hard to imagine what Apocalypse Now would've been if the ending wasn't fat-ass Marlon Brando in the darkness ad-libbing nonsense

Marlon Brando sucked Jack Nicholson's dick. The least he could do was throw him some burgers

>[1976] Homosexuality is so much in fashion it no longer makes news. Like a large number of men, I, too, have had homosexual experiences and I am not ashamed. I have never paid much attention to what people think about me. But if there is someone who is convinced that Jack Nicholson and I are lovers, may they continue to do so. I find it amusing.
imdb.com/name/nm0000008/bio?ref_=nm_ov_bio_sm#quotes

I still can't decide if Peter Serafinowicz is good or bad.
On one hand he can do some great, funny stuff like Look Around You, but on the other there's Butterfield and all that shit.

he eats at the finest french restaurants probably. very addicting.

>Orson Welles and Marlon Brando will never shittalk each other on a Taiwanese knitting board

>By all accounts, making the movie ‘The Island Of Dr Moreau’ was a disaster; according to actor David Thewlis, he arrived on set to be greeted by Brando, who told him “Go home David, this is not a good film to work on. It’s cursed.” Brando, playing the eponymous crazed scientist, went method with his madness: outlandish requests, including his costume – a mumu dress, white makeup with lipstick and an ice bucket for a hat – were all granted, and he angered cast and crew by staying in his air-conditioned trailer while everyone else sweltered in the tropical heat. According to set reports, Brando became obsessed with co-star Nelson de la Rosa, the world’s smallest man, and made replacement director John Frankenheimer take lines from other characters to give to him. Thewlis also recalls that Brando would receive his lines via earpiece, which was prone to picking up police frequencies; at one point, he’s alleged to have recited the line: “There’s been a robbery at Woolworths”.

Brian Butterfield is one of his funniest characters, what are you talking about?

>Marlon Brando will never banepost on Sup Forums
>Marlon Brando will never post leaks of all the Hollywood actresses she fucked
>Marlon Brando will never shitpost how much he hated his movies and calling his fans plebs

>The stars are just like us – they like toilet humour too! Brando was a big fan of the fart gags: he tortured Robert De Niro on ‘The Score’ by continually hiding a remote control whoopee cushion on set. (Brando was introduced to the electronic fart machine by none other than Johnny Depp, who claims his idol yelled “I’ve found God!” when Depp showed one to him). One of Brando’s big business ideas was a phone company called Dial-A-Fart, where members of the public would phone a premium rate number to listen to fart sounds. They would then have to guess which celebrity provided the guff. Honestly, it’s not the worst idea we’ve ever heard. When Depp asked him why he enjoyed fart gags so much, Brando replied: “Because they are blatantly anti-social.”

Wojak before and after

He's definitely done better work and he's a very funny man but I don't place Brian Butterfield in his top stuff at all

>Dial-A-Fart

>SATURDAY IS TREAT DAY

lelelel brando greentext memes
get a life losers

t Francis Ford Coppola

Hey Sinatra, you wear a wig, I know that because I SOLD IT TO YOU!

why are serial killer fanboys always such insufferable dweebs

no, i dont care about some useless factoid surrounding an inbred retard who killed a bunch of people. its the least interesting thing in the world.

He was more interesting than you, kid. How much has been written about your thirteen years on this earth?

>“There’s been a robbery at Woolworths”.
Fucking lost. Why did he leave us so soon?

>Marlon Brando
>Peter O' Toole
>James Cameron
Are they the Gods of Sup Forums?

Did Brando get his sticky right away??

the human spirit pines after extremes. having experienced the highest of highs, as the purported most handsome and prolific actor of his era, he sought the other extreme, the low, because middling or neutral are loathsome and undesirable. great sadness is a more poignant and affecting experience than almost being as good as you were

he was a mad genius who spoke like 5 languages, spent all his time doing humanitarian work, fucking everyone on the planet and making fun of the job that made him a megastar. he was fine

killing someone does not make you interesting sonny jim. it just makes you into more of a scumbag than you already are. any retard can kill another person.

keep jerking off to gacy and bundy lad, and keep that thought in the back of your head that one day you too will go out and kill some chumps for easy fame. watch how quickly that society, which you claim not to need or care about, turns on you and puts you against the wall for being a piece of shit.

beats dying alone and unremembered, doesnt it?

Really makes u think

but he loved kids in general. he would "adopt" his lovers children and allow them to live on his various properties and he would play and hangout with them whenever he was around