Stuff you saw early on that gave you fetishes later in life

Stuff you saw early on that gave you fetishes later in life.

Other urls found in this thread:

hentaihaven.org/mizugi-kanojo-episode-1/
youtube.com/watch?v=S53ppdXJ3Yk
youtube.com/watch?v=xOjFOhvO9oE
youtube.com/watch?v=lLyRG-m6wW0
youtu.be/Oxe-G6L2zac?t=17m46s
media.giphy.com/media/Dm0v46EuqimT6/giphy.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ever since i first haku in naruto as a young boy ive loved traps ever since

This.When I was 8, I wanted to stuff this blonde slut into my penis and kill her so bad. Fuggin hot.

what is this

The absorption of Android 18 in "Dragonball Z".

A hot blonde is swallowed up by what is basically a big penis.

hot

The episode took its sweet time depicting it happening too.

Is 17 the dude or the chick?

17 is the dude. 18 is the female being absorbed here.

which ep? watched it as a kid but dont remember much

"The Last Defense".

Yeah seen this bitch on screen as kid made my wee wee feel tingly

She prefers the Destructo Dick

, when i lived in Mexico as kid my aunt would always shower with me. I was like 5-6 don't really remember. I wouldn't say that gave me any specific fetish but it definitely started my sexual gears.

thanks, time to jack off

Same for me but then I realized the real ones are a bunch of fags. The only reason I fucked a few was to call them faggot sissies afterwards

Loli. Guess the fetish.
Pic closely related.

Also, trips of truth

Hello Kitty?

hentaihaven.org/mizugi-kanojo-episode-1/
Watching this gave me a swimsuit fetish

Episode of bratz when they wanted a dog, but it peed in the mall, and one of the girls said it was her so they could keep the dog. I was probably 8-9 at the time, but it made me feel weird, and I kept thinking back to that scene

pedophilie?

One of my friends accidentally flashed me and ever since I've had a thing for skirts and tights.

Brains being eaten in cartoonish fashion, due to the Brain-Eating Meteor from "Grim Adventures Of Billy And Mandy."

Diaper?

I ever really wanted to know why this excite me

Diaper? cause shes wearing a diaper

Probably because of the phallic overtones. It's a big "penis" gulping down a woman.

I guess... And also she looks so helpless and that's something I love

This movie fucked me up

Batman, the catwoman tf episode

I love how Mowgli looks like he's getting a continous blowjob.

I wouldn't say this got me into the fetish but it didn't help: Kimberly Hart, the pink power ranger. The skirts she used to wear...

I have a major skirt fetish.

I can do without the shota but the hypno gets my blood pumping everytime. Vores a bonus too

I got so far into it I often fantasize about being the snake.

good episode

There's gotta be some good Android 18 r34 of her getting sucked in the tail hole...

When I was little I saw my parents having sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation. And as you might guess, ever since that day my fetish has been futanari.

youtube.com/watch?v=S53ppdXJ3Yk

NSFW version is pretty great

I love how brainless Doughnut Shop Girl looked even before her brain was sucked out.

3:55 is when she first appears. At 3:39 she looks incredibly vapid.

youtube.com/watch?v=xOjFOhvO9oE

3:59, correction.

Wedgies. Featured in pretty much every cartoon from the late 90's and early 2000's.

youtube.com/watch?v=lLyRG-m6wW0

Nazz's dick sucking lips and this blue bitches eye

Uncle Engle traveled the Pacific rim and I have the post card collection. But the first erection was an Episode of Sea Hunt in 1959. (Yes, I am old.)

youtu.be/Oxe-G6L2zac?t=17m46s

Nobu McCarthy was in a tight one piece bathing suit. [I hope the clip starts as the relevant spot.]

Then the first wife was Japanese. I have a sentimental feeling for black hair and Asian look, but it many more.

Batman Returns gave me a latex fetish. Fuck, Catwoman in general gave me a thing for bad bitches.

samefag here: You'll have to move the slider to 17:26

>best Kanker sister

Idk why but seeing star fire in teen titans as a kid gave me a thing for girls who speak in broken English, which evolved into Asians

I feel like in comic book media they always make female aliens speak like they are Asian (the bug-alien in GOTG 2, for example)

But what really messed me up for life was the old Buck Rodgers series. It gave me a thing for women with big hair, way too much makeup and skin tight onesies/catsuits. Princess Amidala was my ideal chick growing up

my own penis

lolis, diapers, and scat mah nigga

Funny enough my buddy's pop used to have a stack of trap magazines that we would snicker at... I was a pre-teen but now I can honestly say that dudes with tits are not my cup of tea.

>outb4 my stalker calls bullshit

Always being a goody two shoes has given me a fetish for being an awful person(imagining me murdering and raping people gives me a massive hard on)

The scene in Back to the Future where Marty's mom kisses him made my peepee feel weird. Now I love incest and femdom

Truthfully all Marty had to do was fuck her up the ass.

Kek

Here is a good one from Drawn Together.

media.giphy.com/media/Dm0v46EuqimT6/giphy.gif

Was just a baby at the time. Didn't help that my first baby-sitter was also Asian.

hot