Ask a p-psychologist anything!

Ask a p-psychologist anything!

I'm h-here for you Anonymous.
N-no need to suffer in s-silence any longer!

Good evenin Anonymous! And Alice too!

I love you Alice

I don't want to go to school and I feel like killing myself because I'm pretty much being forced to. If I go to school and get good grades my parents will buy me a trailer in a trailer park. If I don't go to school my parents are going to kick me out of the house when they move away next year. I'm working for the county making $13 an hour and I don't think I can support myself on that. What do?

Hold on, IP was 1 when you posted, are you Reimu or Alice?

Can you prescribe me benzos?

How much money do you make net yearly your attention seeking cunt

Is the white race gonna be okay?

He's a psychologist, not a psychiatrist you blithering faggot.

Hey dude, dunno if this is the same op from the last thread like this I've seen, but gday anyway.

What do you do in order to help someone with lysdexia?

Hey there, Alice. Hai, anonymous~

Hi d-dear

Is being gay something that comes within genes since you're born or does it have to do with how you interact with the people surrounding you and life experiences?

Oh the n-nice meme strikes again.

Hi

OP confirmed asswipe that does not know what he is talking about

Not that much isn't a fucking answer, can you not even do the most simplest of tasks and respond with a currency amount that you make for your what is proving to be dogshit work for the year

does it make a difference?
I mean, if you want dick, take it ffs

Hey guys, ask an actual psychologist anything. Not fully licensed yet, but working on my dissertation.

you're a slut

Im really good friends with a grill, and she keeps flirting with me really hard and dropping hints she wants to fuck, and then keeps saying shit that make me doubt that; I really like her, but I dont wanna ruin our friendship if I get rejected wat do

In second year of psychological science degree, is it even worth it? It's not what i was expecting, and you could study it without getting into endless debt. The only difference is a degree, and getting a job in this franchise seems fucking unlikely.

What is happening?

That right?

What are you good for? Why would we ask anything?

100% fact I know this to be true

F-fuck off anons, this is b-bored asf.
C-chau, bye or w/e

Tell me all about it!

Hey anons, w-who wants to see my face? >.

Same mentally unstable attention whore who finds pleasure in having her bf take pictures of her on the shittiest phone camera quality in smartphones and post them on Sup Forums to gain an inch of sympathy because their life is so fucking shallow and superficial that they need to turn to another kind of self-validation does the same shit again but this time instead of cooking puts a bdsm suit on and whores about it yet again.

me

S-shut up faggot.

All yours my f-friend, l-love me pls.

What field of psychology.

If clinical is it a PhD or PsyD

How long have you done it?

Any specialties in your field?

hey ma'am.

louise slurps big cocks

Why can't you get dubs, alice?

C-check em, f-fagget

oh look another faggot RPing as a psychologist.
he even types like a fag to match.
sage

That sounds fun

You're not the real Alice

FAKE ALICE THREAD
IGNORE

I'm your g-goddess

How do I ask my doctor for benzos, beta-blockers and antidepressants?

I'm tired of this bullshit psychotherapy that simply doesn't work and unfortunately for me they don't hand out drugs like candy in my country.

Fake Alice! Sad! Not CC approved!

Prove it

You n-need a psychiatrist, i can't p-prescribe.

I'm you g-goddess, now s-shut up.

Alice would never call herself a goddess.

I think you are w-wrong

She'd go with "Empress"!

You are really bad at impersonating Alice

If you're the real Alice, then what did I text you that I was writing earlier today? -CC

Heyheyhey!
How are you this fine summer evening!

You t-texted me about how cuck you are and shits.

F-fuck off.

Hello d-dear

Why is it? The meaner I am to them the more they love me. It really freaks me out why are chicks like this?

Fake.

ITS A LIE

ABORT

Wrong. The correct answer was "tests".

I reiterate: Fake Alice! Sad!

THIS THREAD IS A FAKE YOU FOOL

This isn't even the right time for Alice threads

Why are you guys such a massive faggots?

Fake no dubs lol

If I could dive into the other, like it was an ocean, caressed by it's waters. Whould I lose myself forever?

Because Alice is alright. And posing as someone who's charitable and kind to fuck their image is fucking disgusting, you pile of subhuman refuse.

We're just calling out OP's faggotry

>psychoLOGist

I'm a neuropsychopharamacologist d-dear

Whatever. see you later.