Manhood

Manhood

The the mental state of a boy accepting that the needs and desires of women and children are more important than his own.

Manhood

The mental state of a man who accepts that he is responsible for him self only and should persue a life full of fullfillment on hobbies he enjoys.

>The the mental state of a boy accepting that the needs and desires of women and children are more important than his own.
literally no one believes this faggotry. stop buying into the propaganda, anyone who thinks that way is way too beta to ever have a gf let alone a wife

I think you misspelled manchild

>a man is only a good person if he can get a gf or a wife
>you are literally worthless unless a woman vouches for you

Nah.
I dont need women or anyone else in my life that distracted me from my own enjoyment. Why slave over a relationship when the women gets everything in the end?

are you like a feminist or.... ?

IB4 faggot couples

You're just saying that because none of us will have you as a boyfriend fatboy.

I dont settle for vapid generic thotts. So i wouldnt even consider you. And thats why you're mad, because as a women you have to have a man in your life to protect and importantly pay for all your enjoyment.

Manhood
When you can rape a bitch without remorse

and what about gays?

Okay.

I finally get MGTOW.

Homosexuals aren't real men.

Women are inherently valuable because of their wombs. Gay men are basically women without wombs. In other words, a woman without value.

modern reproductive science has made that "value"
moot

I would argue that a gay couple has more value than a woman,
both men, working, paying taxes, making male wages, no stay at home bullshit, no maternity leave, no shit eating kids to add to population, adopt suffering kids that have no family, increase property value of neighborhood

No it hasn't.

Wrong.

your argument is impeccable

this is why real fags side with Sup Forums and not feminism

Manhood

The mental state of a man who can define manhood for himself, and accepts no substitute made by others.

>Manhood
The mental state of a biological male who refuses to be submissive to any outside authority whether that be a woman, any social hierarchal authority, or statist authority.

A man is someone who does what he wants, when he wants, but acts in accordance with natural law. In line with moral principles. But who serves no man or woman but rather serves himself and the greater good out of choice and freedom of association.

Thank you.

If you want to be MGTOW, go right ahead. Don't proselytize.

>natural law
Gotta love when people who can't admit that they want everyone else to be more like them use this weasel word. What the hell is natural law?

>my friend got dump for drinking too much a few years ago
>now he blames every female for all his problems
some are other...no
> now he spams me with mgtow bs links
>Ive went to some of his link
> Ive read the comments

I see nothing but a jaded void trapped in an echo chamber of disrepair and nihilism

I can proselytize all I want. I pick my lane, not you.

Thanks for warning me. I was about to go check out some MGTOW videos, but now I'm not thanks to you.

What weasel word?

and
>natural law
noun
a body of unchanging moral principles regarded as a basis for all human conduct.
"an adjudication based on natural law"
an observable law relating to natural phenomena.
"the natural laws of perspective"

You've right. You can. Everybody really likes it when Jehovah's Witnesses come to their doors to tell them that their beliefs are wrong.

Okay, lay out those unchanging moral principles, then.

Niggtard shush

>lay out those laws
>they're unchanging and harmonious with nature!
Still haven't laid them out.
>hurr durr

trips confirms

Tits or gtfo

mgtow is just for betamale children. be a decent human being and you'll be drowning in pussy.

I ate the mgtow pill a few years ago and found it to be lacking, and it turned me into a sniveling, resentful loser. now, I started dressing better, working out, and not being completely autistic, and I'm currently dating a beautiful girl who I would've considered so out of my league years ago we'd practically be playing different sports.

grow up

I love how nobody's even trying to argue against this.

A fair chunk of the women on online dating sites are just looking for "providers" anyway.

here i go, wish me luck

Do you have any opinions of your own, or do you just go around taking credit for the work of others?

>be a decent human being and you'll be drowning in pussy

Ok so firstly. You've just abdicated your self-responsibility onto MGTOW, you said it turned you into a snivelling resentful loser. This is not the case. You allowed yourself to become a snivelling resentful loser, you probably already had certain elements of this personality before being introducted to MGTOW, and then you used MGTOW and the information it presented as a justification to go deeper into that mindset, and then chose to put the blame for that on MGTOW. Completely removing your self-responsibility from the equation. This is a child's mentality.

Secondly. Your entire attitude stinks of "a man is worthless if he isn't fucking someone", who cares whether or not a man is drowning in pussy, who fucking cares. Pussy isn't the be-all and end-all of life for men. There are far many more things to spend your time on, many that are far more rewarding.

To me it sounds like you are essentially just thirsty, and always have been. And for a time your thirst was never sated because you had little or nothing to compensate for how unattractive it made you. But now, as you said, you dress better, you work out, and you've improved your social skills (probably figured out a way to hide your thirst from plain sight), and now you have more success with women.

And as a result you are now looking down at men, projecting your vitriol towards your own past mistakes onto other men, so you can feel like you're "alpha" and they're "beta." When you look at men who're currently looking into the MGTOW philosophy, you see yourself, you hate them because you hate yourself and your lack of self-esteem when you were vitriolic towards women.

Basically, you have transferred your resentfulness from women to men. So you can feel as though you're above them in status.

Not cool man.

Nice ad hominem.

You asked me to show you what natural law was. I showed you. I gave you examples from someone who has a particularly efficient way of breaking it down in a simple and easy way to understand.

If I was to explain myself it'd probably be much more complicated and all over the place, walls of text and the like. Much easier to post those pictures because they're clean and concise, straight to the point and leave little room for misunderstanding.

>You asked me to show you what natural law was.

No I didn't

If you're...
Then yes you did. If you're not that user, then there was really no point in you responding to me at all.

>implying

>dressing better
That's kind of a matter of opinion of those around you, don't you think? Not everyone's gonna think your outfit is the bomb.

>not being completely autistic
What in the black hell is this garbage? Do you even know what it's like having autism and feeling stuck with it? Or does your bullshit definition of autism also extend to guys who are super shy as fuck when it comes to approaching women, after being treated like shit by them so many times?

>currently dating a beautiful girl
I'm surprised you didn't post the "My name is John" copypasta while you were at it. [Citation needed], bro. Show us a pic of her with a timestamp.

>grow up
The word "ironic" comes to mind.

>I found validation in the opinion of others

And he died alone with no friends, children, or contribution to the world. And nobody ever remembered him again.

>boy accepting that the needs and desires of women and children are more important than his own.

>defined by women
thats called being a slave

>implying most men don't get divorced and die alone anyways

Pretty sure that's the conclusion Op was going for

well you gotta point it out