Good evening, Anonymous. How's it going? Something got you down? Need a hug? Let's talk

Good evening, Anonymous. How's it going? Something got you down? Need a hug? Let's talk.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NOGMQ-ySqOY
youtube.com/watch?v=pE21JEaILY8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

R8 me

6/10 nice fishnets, little tubby.

Which board did that one come from?

every day alive is another day I wish I wasn't.

I'll have the nerve to take care of myself someday. But what of you? Will this cycle end? I think something's going to change eventually. It may not be what you expect.

I wish more threads on Sup Forums were like this ;_;

I'm feeling great!

im lonely and emotionally unstable please hug me

I'm glad you're feeling great, user. Don't let this feeling go, hang onto it and enjoy it as much as you can.

*hugs you tightly* Stability can be achieved in time. You can handle this, user.

this seems even more automated than your normal circlejerky responses.

Quality has degraded faster than I thought it would. I've never known when to stop.

Do you like the banana meme?

I fuckin' love it, post some

*clings* thanks

don't you stop :(

Why not? I don't have a good reason to do it anymore, and the reasons to stop are stacking up pretty high.

I think I will. I shouldn't have started this.

Thinking of getting an exit bag for a while now. Apparently the least painful way to go if it does work

Check the waifu bread kek

Heyy another one of these threads! I love these, sadly I'll have to leave soon could I get a hug tho?

thanks fam, love me some hot banans

Are you afraid?

Every frown makes me want to quit, every smile keeps me going.

Kind of jerks you around, doesn't it?

oh hey 2booty is back

I don't really feel afraid of dying. Just kind of disappointed. The possibility of burning for all eternity and being forgotten about by everybody after a day/week/month/year sucks though

Never left. Spectator mode.

Hiding out here, Jill?

because i like the idea that i at least feel like someone can bother to act like they remotely care about me

fuck you faggot

Frowns can be erased, or ignored.
Although it can be the same for smiles.

Perhaps you're being too sensitive.

For too long I got stuck on trying to fulfill the expectations of the people around me, to please them and to do things the way they thought they ought to be done, in order to make them happy. It made me feel good, to make the people around me happy.

Well, that doesn't matter. If you don't care, then you don't need them. You don't get jerked around when things don't go to the liking of your friends.

We'll all be forgotten eventually user, no matter how great we are. Time destroys everything. Does it matter whether you are forgotten after a week, or a hundred years? You won't know anything when you're dead, you'll never find out how long you're really remembered for.

Best find someone else, user. Alice posts pretty regularly. The waifu threads were once pretty friendly, but have started to go downhill. There are plenty of places out there where you can find some love, and some genuine care. They can just be hard to find sometimes.

henlo

thanks user

Hey Bell. Kill the thread.

Yeah, have a good one.

i dont know what to do after highschool

help me, oh great magic conch shell

OH HEY EVERYONE
FLAGCUNT MADE IT OUT
EVERYONE LOOKAT HIM

That's why we leave legacies in our stead, isn't it anonymous? So that you won't ever be forgotten. And it doesn't necessarily need to be grand; change one life, be effectual enough in one person's life and you're essentially immortalized.

The mission doesn't allow for it; but I signed up for this, so it must be endured.

I do care, but it's a worthwhile trade-off, I think. The sentiment comes and goes, but it's ever-persistent.

Get a job, save money, get bitches.

how do i get a job

i live in a small town and I've never made a resume

what's wrong with Jill today?

oh fuck there's two Jill posters now, what do we do

Get a job. Practice the SAT until your scores are at the max. Apply to colleges. Take a year off from school while you work, if you get accepted into college apply for a break year. Then go to college.

Be a bad-ass. Or something.

Well, then there's nothing wrong, is there? You're handling things pretty well.

Walk into a bar. Ask for an application. Fill it out, ask 'em when you can come back for an interview. Get a date or a no.

Check out my hot new banana memes

how get job

>tfw been single for over a year and lonely as fucking hell
Fuck it, life is good. Been working out, losing weight. Having good feels like working out to counter the bad feels has been indescribably helpful

youtube.com/watch?v=NOGMQ-ySqOY

Just thought I'd pop off in here a little.

Oh n-nice, can i s-save it?

Walk into any place that has any kind of cashier or waiter and ask if you can apply for a job, basically what Op said here Lets talk in a while.

Spoopy.

I will reiterate. For most small jobs, fill out an application and interview with the manager or owner of the institution. Do you need a more precise guide on the interviewing process?

I feel really guilty about living a degenerate lifestyle. I have become a burden on my family and society-at-large and feel the world would be better off without me. I am trying SO HARD to change and be a better man but, after 6-7 years of living this way, I fear it may be too late to redeem myself to people.
~Eco

Save it, it's all yours my friend :)

Yes sir

how to win interview

why? what is whong with it?

yay everyone look at me

Green tea faggot checking in
Hai *hug*

You got this, user. You're taking life head-on, and you're winning. Good job.

First step is an income. Do you have a job?

Hold your head up straight, wear clothing appropriate to the tone of the establishment (e.g. don't wear a suit and tie to McD's, but wear something nice if you're applying to a nicer pub). Speak out loud, like you know what you're saying and you're proud of it. Don't mumble. Look the interviewer in the eye, don't dodge away from them. Let me give this some more thought, this is not complete yet.

It needs to die.

Hello there. How've things been since I saw you last?

Better I suppose. I saw a bunch of my friends today that was a great pick me up, still single, been on my feet for 7 hours. Hbu?

post best korea you faggot

fine you faggot

Thanks bud. Ran ~5 miles this morning and I'm fuckin exhausted, but it feels good.

I'm really insecure about my penis size, my last gf was okay with it but now I'm single, I'm afraid of being humiliated :-(

Seen him around here. Tumblr is timbypup.

For the most part, yes. Could I say the same for you?

*nods* In a while.

Didn't do much today. Talked to a couple people, took care of some things I should've finished long ago.

Nice. That reminds me, I should start running in the mornings.

Nothing for it but to keep trying, user. The problem is in your head, not your body. You're telling yourself that you're not good enough. In reality, you are you, and there isn't a strict metric by which your adequacy is measured. You're fine user, if she liked you well enough the next one will too. Just be careful, alright? Don't do anything rash and give someone you don't know well enough leverage over you.

... thank you?

Yeah. Everything is fine.

Hi!!
Halloo

I certainly would. My self-confidence fucking skyrocketed when I started working out again.

i would but im mid War Thunder match

gotta get my spaghetti jetti

can we do job interview roleplay

you be the interviewer

Hi Mantis. I hope you're doing well.

That's exactly what I need. Thank you, user.

Can you get a spaghetti bugatti in GTA? Or a zucchini lamborghini? I would choke up copious sums for such vehicles.

Good luck with the match.

Omg! How are you??!

A Pats fan in Atlanta is rooting for you!

Ah I have a terrible procrastination problem, what you up to now chilling?

Where is the 2b fan club when we need it

why don't you fucking talk to me in a while bitch

I'm good here! I'm outside this Italian Deli, using their WiFi. Just watching the intermodal trucks driving by..
Beautiful night here.
Mantis

No. We're not going to do that. I will impart upon you my limited knowledge of job interviews, and that is all.

You need the interviewer to think that you're a good fit for the job, and a worthwhile employee. Remember that. Don't go off on too many tangents, try not to get distracted.

Your application should communicate to the fullest extent possible a willingness to work and a personality suited to the working environment.

Don't give them a reason to not hire you.

I don't have much else, I'm sorry user. My experience with job interviews is limited.

Muh home city! I haven't been back in a long time, how's it going down there? Thanks user, I appreciate your support.

Just chillin'. Yah. I'd tell you a story about how endless procrastination has screwed me over, but I won't.

Aw, sweet. Think you'll get a bite to eat there? I could go for a fresh ham sandwich right now.

Oh wow! Going great, been pretty humid the last few weeks but that's Georgia.

Where do you live now?

How do I blow off a lunchdate that's tomorrow?

you should atleast take them to dinner first mate.

Hehe!
I had a Cotto Salami and Provolone sandwich, and some antipasto. And a Dr. Pepper.

I live up in western Maryland. It's different. A lot different.

Reschedule.

Oooooh, ooh. I bet that tasted beautiful.

Oh neat, then you're deep in Pats Nation, I envy you in a way.

Great thread, gonna take off.
Laters!

Aight, have a good one my steadfast Patriot. I'll see you around.

I want to get a Purrari in GTA, my dream

matches are going well, getting a new bomber this match :DDDDDDD

Although that story might help me ill find out tomorrow how screwed I am because of my self destructive ways

This seems like an okay thread to shill this in. Come join the stream everyone.
youtube.com/watch?v=pE21JEaILY8

Awww yisss. My friend has the Duke o' Death, that's fun to smash around in.

It's the story of every paper turned in too late, every application I forgot to submit, every friend who got upset because I left too late and missed them.

Don't procrastinate, user. Don't let yourself forget things. If it's important, write it down immediately and do it. Don't let it wait any longer than it needs to.

i just have a good ol bifta. my favorite vehicle

I get some exam results tomorrow, the worst part is I'm expecting trash

Hey fenn why are you such a faggot?

It's cute. Not much coverage though.

Just wait, user. Don't try to guess at what it'll be. Think about something else until they come in. You won't do yourself any favors by forming all sorts of notions as to what your scores may be. Wait until you know what they really are to feel bad.

I dunno. You tell me.

How does one deal with anger/frustration? Roughly around the beginning of this year i've found myself getting more and more irritated over petty things, especially other people. I wake up feeling pretty good, but as soon as i head out the door, sit in shitty ass traffic and go be around the incredibly stupid people at work, i can't help but find myself being a tremendous thundercunt to everyone. All the little things people do just build up and build up every day, and i can't just not be around anyone. Just wondering you or anyone else around here has any advice to at least deal with it. I'm worried i'm starting to push the people i actually do like away.

no, i usually dont shoot at people. and people usually dont shoot at me :DDDDDD

i try and play nice

You white madboi?

Kek

I don't know how to deal with it, user. I wish I did. When it gets to be too much I try to get away from other people, and take it out silently in some way. A punching bag helps, but you can't exactly work out during the day if you're not at home.

Whoa, you do it the right way. Good on you. I crushed another player's tricked out ride with a pickup truck just for the hell of it.

I'm always mad. And white.

Give this bitch and her kid a ride a million places today. Kid cries constantly hes only like 8 weeks old. She keeps changing plans so we drive a 1000x days. I dont ask for gas money, just trying to get laid. End of day i pull up to her house to drop her off. I ask if she wants to chill for a little bit and she says no, but she will chill in the car for a minute. Without me asking she unzips my pants leans over and starts sucking. She starts to go to town on my dick, finally i cum in her mouth, just assuming and almost immediately she throws up in my lap, promptly gets out, grabs her kid and goes inside. I zip up my pants with my legs and dick all covered in puke and drive home.

its 3:28am and im browsing Sup Forums, theres alot wrong, gimme a hug man

Damn brother.

Just run. Don't look back. She's not worth it. Especially not with the kid.

*hugs* You need your sleep user, you know that. What's keeping you up?

Here you go

jobless, friends starting to forget about me, no money for weed and can only buy cheap booze and cigarettes if im lucky, never thought my life could end up this shit

Nah thx

It's 3.32 and I'm drinking green tea and contimplating what makes me a Fag