RAPE wwyd

RAPE wwyd

tell me: how would you rape her. lewd comments about her are nice too.

i will also will be counting the amount of rapes every time someone tells me how you will rape her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pE21JEaILY8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

another of her

and another... will post more pics of her as people comment her

bump

I saw your comment in last nights thread if you want to trade.

ok

as she drops a tear, over my knife at her neck , i reach her breast from behind and caress it tenderly like i would do with a lover. I am being very gentle about thism she should be grateful, i have seen worst rapes. But whatever i am here to enjoy, what she feels is irrelevant.

I give her cheek a peck and lick her neck, her breast feel so nice. But her whimpering is making me a bit nervous. At first i ignore it and keep feeling her, but then i get annoyed.

"you stupid whore!, do you want a reason to cry?"

with that i reap her cloth, pants down. I wont needing the knife, so i throw it away, she triest escaping but i pin her against the dishwasher. There i fuck her hard, her breast hurting against the dishes and forks, until the dishes begin breaking, hurting her soft breast with each push

to be continued?
your turn?

I woke up and saw you respond to me last night. I'm up for the usual trades if you want to do one for cow tits specifically. Obviously same themes of titfucking / boys / lactation. I want to switch it up a bit tonight so if you can plan on doing it within 3 replies I'll keep replying.

By cutting off his dick and fucking his own ass with it.

I would ask her permission to rape roleplay and respect her decision

It has been three hours since this big titted bitch was sold to me by her "friend" for some drugs. I had already fucked her. She layed there whimpering, cuffed to a heavy machine. We where both waiting for the same thing,her first client. Everything was appointed already.

They arrived. a father and his two twin sons. It was their birthday, and i guess this cow tits was the cake. quite literally since they poured some whipped cream over her tits and some for her cunt too. The two of them proceeded to suck her tits, but barely half of the cream was eaten when they began fucking her, one between her legs, fucking her cunt, the other one aided by the cream fucked her tits. The father cheered at them. " fuck her hard! let her know who are the men"

to be continued...

God I knew this slut since she was just a kid since she was my neighbour. She was always super kind to me but her parents never wanted her to talk to me since they knew I was a convincted rapist. I didn't give a shit since she was just a kid, but god damn did she grow a nice pair of tits on her once she hit her late teens. I heard she was about to become the school valedictorian at her high school and she was known for helping underprivledged youth and help donate to the poor. Her sweet naiveness just made me want to break her innocence more. I decided to chat her up one day when she was coming home while her parents were still at work. Just as expected, she tried to see the best in me and I learned I was lucky that they never told her that I was a sexual predator. I invite her inside my home and quickly force her to the ground and tie her up. I look at her absolutely horrified face as I whip out my cock and begin my fun.

Also switching to 4 replies for her now since that one was relatively short to the length of what we usually trade.

Bump

I will email her about how I saged your garbage thread.

>saged
That's cool. I'll actually bump it.

Keeping it alive

The twins where humping her fast now, the sight of her big tits being hotdogged by a twin was magnificent, but even better it was to see how his semen went overboard all over her tits. It was not rapid small burst of cum, instead it was more a slow but abundant emergence of cum. I could only help but envy the spirit of yout. I would be finished by that point, but the boy kept fucking her tits despite his coming, the erection was still hard, but his pace got slower now that he was half relieved.

The other brother took more time to cum.

" can i cum inside" the boy asked
"yes, go on" i said
"mmmpgh" protested cowtits but only my opinion my client opinion matters, she is just a sex toy now for all i know.

The father couldnt resist the show so he joined and fuck her mout, making her gag at the touch of his dick. The boys now where just playing with her body, tickling everywhere, feeling her cunt texture, checking how many fingers fit inside. It was just them be curious teens, to them her suffering was just secondary to their interest.

As they where going they thanked me and told me they would be returning one of this days. But she was just going to be here a few days the poor girl thought at least, she didnt realize she was just a money source to her owner. He ishoved a vibrator on her cunt and a butt plug on her but, this would keep her entertained while he looked for new clients to ravish her.

best job ever

to be continued

there, your turn, hope you liked it

Wwyd to my mom guys

Oh yeah, definitely. Almost done with my response. You can continue with your response and boys if you want, but if you want to switch to animals I'd also be okay with that as long as there's titfucking involved.

I hope that be a joke, i mean dude you cant rape a woman, just pls

force her on her stomach and fuck her till I plant a baby inside her. What else you fag?

She keeps begging me to stop and let her go but I smack my cock on her face. She winces because I made sure not to clean it for this occasion. She tells me she's never even seen a cock in real life so I instantly shove my unwashed cock down her throat while she's on her back on the floor. I make sure I pump my cock down her throat as roughly as I can so she can barely breath. I'll let up a little bit to give her some hope but shove it back down her throat as forcefully as possible causing tears to stream down her face. Her despair sent me way over the top and I immediately began to force wave after wave of my jizz down her tight little throat. I pulled out to see cum overflowing from her mouth since she was too inexperienced to swallow an entire load.

I took little time to pull off her pants and her cute little panties. She kept crying and begging me to stop, telling me that she was a virgin and saving herself for her loving boyfriend for when they get married. I held her face still as I looked in her eyes and told her I'm her new boyfriend and lined my cock up to her cunt. She shaked, obviously scared that her special space was about to be torn apart, but that just made me harder and I slowly shoved my cock all the way up her cunt, causing blood to run down my cock. I pounded her virgin cunt as violently as possible to cause her pain while her tits bounce up and down. I don't take long to fill her cunt up with my cum, hopefully I didn't impregnate her yet, because I have future plans for her.

Anyone ?

I would force her to watch this stream
youtube.com/watch?v=pE21JEaILY8

wwyd?

when i returned with clients i found my slave covered in ants attracted by the remainings of whipped cream. The seemed to have a special interest on her holes since they where concentrating there. I told them that we would have to bath her before fuc...

"doesnt matter" he interruptedme. He was an old man with his pet... a snake. The ants didnt matter to him for a reason. He was not going to fuck her anyway..but whom? was he a prankster? "no"

he let go of the snake, and she slided directly to Irene. This was no amusing to irene, who was now panicky screaming once more. The snake was not going to kill her of course, but instead she would hug her body hard, and then the head would go in pushing painfully.

next is last

wwyd to them?

I start temporarily volunteering at the youth center she worked at. While I'm doing this I repeatedly rape her over and over and cum insider her as much as I want now that I got her the pill. Don't get me wrong, I'll put a baby inside her eventually but I want to have fun with her body first. Some of the teens at the center are very nice and appreciative of my help... eh, they're fucking pussies. I find the jouvie kids quickly and they're always talking about wanting to fuck a hot slut, and more importantly, keep wondering where my pet is because they loved watching her bigs tits jiggle around. I inform them I know where she is, and better yet, tell them I can make arrangements where they can fuck her. I led them in to her horror to see the boys who she cared for were about to abuse her.

Wwyd

or no, two more to reach the four

Whatever works for you, I'll keep replying with same length replies. I know I sound like a broken record and a basic bitch for fetishes, but really, titty fucking is the one thing that I will get off for literally any reply.

Bump

I have never seen a snake rape in my life, she was rolled around her , passing throught her tits, all across her belly with her head deep inside her. The old man joined eventually and fucked her tits, the tits where enought for fitting both his dick and the snake between them. While filming i realized her tits where lactating, this would be useful later.

Next client was... a man and a young woman the woman was cuffed and looked scared...it was interesting that my next client was a slaver like me and his slave Irene.

The slaver told me what he wanted, i told him the price and we agreed.

Irene was forced to lay over my slave, both tits pressing at each other. We tied them together, making sure there was a good pressure betweent tits, forcing some milk outside my cowtitted slave, the milk mixing with their sweat. I would constantly switch between fucking his slave ass or cunt, to the holes in my slave since the 4 holes where convenienntly lined, just as he requested. Him on the other hand, i saw as he took his dick out how big it was, it had a long reach, with he used to fuck their tits, shoving his dick between the two pair of tits, sometimes switching from the tits to a mouth then to another one then to the tits.

It was a hot spectacle so it was not long before i came inside my slave.

he finished, mixing his cum between the boobs with the milk and the sweat. they looked so beautiful like that.

He then told me he had another request, and that he would pay a hefty sum for it.

to be continued and concluded in next post

I make the boys wait while I set up the cameras and they're confused that she's tied up and begging for them to not fuck her. They almost have a change of heart but I tell them to stop being pussies and she's a slave now so they should be happy to rape the shit out of her. They quickly agree with my sentiment and start fucking her tits and mouth while two others force her to give them hand jobs. They quickly cum being virgins themselves but I give them some pills so that they can stay erect for hours and get ready to gang rape her. I let the boy who she connected with the most rape her first. If he was concerned before, that was erased while he destroys her tight pussy. They're all erect watching him rape the shit out of her before he cums deep inside her. They quickly follow suit and one violently fucks her pussy while another fucks her asshole. She's emotionally destroyed that she's being gang raped by the boys she tried to help so much. I eventually get too horny and join in her rape. She's not as distraught as she usually is despite getting gangraped, so I get one of the boys and make him enter her ass with me while two more fuck her pussy. This definitely works because she screams and shouts at us to stop, but that just makes it all the better while we have two cocks in her ass and two cocks in her pussy. I'm joyed as I see her fading in and out of consciousness as she's defiled in the worst way she's ever felt. We all cum inside her filling her with cum before she passes out, her unconscious body spraying all over the place.

Bump

I have never seen a snake rape in my life, she was rolled around her , passing throught her tits, all across her belly with her head deep inside her. The old man joined eventually and fucked her tits, the tits where enought for fitting both his dick and the snake between them. While filming i realized her tits where lactating, this would be useful later.

Next client was... a man and a young woman (OP) the woman was cuffed and looked scared...it was interesting that my next client was a slaver like me and his slave Irene.

The slaver told me what he wanted, i told him the price and we agreed.

Irene was forced to lay over my slave, both tits pressing at each other. We tied them together, making sure there was a good pressure betweent tits, forcing some milk outside my cowtitted slave, the milk mixing with their sweat. I would constantly switch between fucking his slave ass or cunt, to the holes in my slave since the 4 holes where convenienntly lined, just as he requested. Him on the other hand, i saw as he took his dick out how big it was, it had a long reach, with he used to fuck their tits, shoving his dick between the two pair of tits, sometimes switching from the tits to a mouth then to another one then to the tits.

It was a hot spectacle so it was not long before i came inside my slave.

he finished, mixing his cum between the boobs with the milk and the sweat. they looked so beautiful like that.

He then told me he had another request, and that he would pay a hefty sum for it.

Bump

Me, my slave, him, his slave and his bodyguards, we are all in his private jet. This will be the last time seeing my slave but it will be worth it both for the price he paid me and for the spectacle i will see.

In the plane we see how both slaves are raped by the body guards. They are allowed with one condition...rape her ass, and then by the end cum in her cunt, they can also fuck their mouths and tits, but they have to cum inside her cunt, and there most be always a dick in both their asses.

This goes on all the trip with the help of sheer number and some pills. most of the time there is someone fucking their asses while anotherone titty fuck them, they also get creatvie after a few hours and shove all sort of objects in them.

Finally we arrive . We are deep in africa, no cities nearby. We take them for a long walk. This is hard for two slaves that had spent hours getting raped and are now sore, my big titted cow insist on telling us this. Our reply is inserting a buttplug in each so they get to know what is a really umcomfortable walk. We also take their shoes, its amusing to see how they hurt at every miss step.

We arrive at the tribe at last, i myself am tired, dont want to imagine what my slaves are going through.

Then the man does something that seems a bit illogical to me at first , but then i understand. He gives both slaves to the tribe chief but instead of asking for money he GIVEs them a good amount and then tells him this

" i will have some men stationed here filming the two slaves at all times, i will be oaying you good everymonth...with the condition that the slaves most be raped at least 16 continous hours everyday. The tribesmen are more than happy with the condition.

the two girls get streamed online and i can watch them for no fee... i am their number one fan

the end

ill strip my slut for anyone who tells me howd they use and rape her. my kik is samis0p99

wwyd to my gf?? kik me johnnybee283

for next story(after you conclude the current one i want you to do this one.

She is a civil engineer, too pretty and delicate for someone who works with sweaty uneducated workers and truck drivers.

Forget it Junior, there is no way to rape and not get found out. Even if you murder your victim, there will still be trace evidence all over the location and your dna all over the corpse. If you let her live then she has witness testimony . No...no its impossible. So many opportunities for witnesses , you can't plan for it. I have yet to read a rape plan that doesn't have flaws.

more of her

and another one

if anyone is interested in tradeing rape stories like thism yiu can talk to me at
[email protected]
or at my kik noonenonenot

I keep rewatching the videos of her getting gang raped and I always get extremely hard, even after I've just raped her for another time. I love watching her emotional pain as she keeps begging for this to stop. It obviously won't though, and I move onto getting a group of disgusting poor people who she used to volunteer for. Like the boys who gang raped her, this group never actually appreciated how she helped them but wanted to rape her while she helped them with a large amount of cleavage showing. I bring them to my basement and she is once again distraught at the amount of men she helped that want to defile her. These guys are far more depraved than the horny kids she had to deal with before though. These are men who have had tons of sex in their earlier years but made a ton of bad decisions, including drugs, violence, and rapes.

I try to tell them to take their turns but they push their way in and start abusing her by throat fucking her and raping her pussy. I try to tell them to calm down a bit, but they ignore it and fuck her harder than I have ever did. She squeels over and over as they abuse the shit out of her and make fun of her for being such a naive slut that they would care about her helping hand. They spend the night absolutely destroying all of her holes, and once she's writhing on the ground, I decide it's time. I finally take her off the pill and join her on fateful day and inform her it's time for her to have my baby. She's still scared obviously but I don't care and make love to my futures kid's mother as much as I can. I spend the night pumping load after load inside her and continue this for weeks until I finally put a kid inside her. The next few months her belly swells up and I fuck her over and over while milking her tits until she finally has my kid and I keep her as a human cow.

Good exchange but I need to go to bed earlier nowadays due to a new job. Willing to trade in the future.

I would give her a big wet kiss and then cook her dinner. then i would tell her to go relax and watch tv while i do the dishes. after that i would give her a footrub, then tell her to take her clothes off and lay on her stomach for a full body massage.

after that we'd move to the bedroom, where i would have her lay on her back. i would slowly kiss my way up her thighs, gently breathing hot breath around her pussy, but not touching her there yet. i'd make her get reeeeealy wet, and then i'd start to flick her clit gently with my tongue. i'd push my tongue as deep as possible and then get 3 fingers going in there until she cums really hard.

then i would have her conquered. i would do everything i wanted to her and she would beg for more. i'd pronebone her until she squirted all over my dick. and then i'd shoot my seed as deep as i could in her.

rape is for sexless basement faggots who don't know how to please a woman. do the right things to them and they will worship you and be the horniest wildest sluts imaginable.

I would cut her shorts off of her and fuck her ass raw while you sit and masturbate in the corner. The whole time I'm holding a gun to the back of her head and she's sobbing quietly.

Right as I shoot my load deep in her ass, I let off my .45 and spray her brains on the carpet in front of you.

Too brutal man :/

Nothing kills a boner more than snuff replies. Rape is bad in itself I guess, but it's very popular as roleplay. Snuff... there's no role playing that and only bad things come from it.