they could have used the jews and turned on them once the war was won

Little try hard though, don't ya think?

>our country was against them

isnt it funny how the day this war ended

china USA and Russia became mortal enemies

Post based nazi videos and images.

youtube.com/watch?v=9HesdRHzkSE

youtube.com/watch?v=iEeSPc5oTcM

Except for the part that everybody remembers them for...

USA and Russia yeah, china no. China became strong with shitty trade deals.

>and I wasn't there to witness it

me on the left

WE WUZ NAZIS

German people are very special. They have incredible dreams that they try to bring to life. But they always fail in the end. Be it Nazi Germany, or the Neuschwanstein Castle.

>25 years

youtube.com/watch?v=c2DqWGY1QHM

What the fuck? I didn't upload this image

>tfw you'll never witness such passion and nationalism

one eye on the fuhrer, one eye on the deustchland

youtube.com/watch?v=IPGPsgDTW6k

Yeah and if nazis weren't such dipshits it could even exist longer than 12 years.

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Their common hatred for Jews was their uniting factor. The NSDAP was nothing but a resistance group against communism and Jewish supremacy. If Jews weren't such a problem there wouldn't be any nazis.

>Implying they weren't bullied by pissed off jews

97 Countries
Go ahead and last 6 years of war.

Whenever I see pics of Nazis before the war I can't help but wonder if they survived. Would it even be possible to find out?

Just hope I suppose.

They didnt die in vain, they severely crippled the Soviets and communism across Europe.

There was a hidden nazi "army" that was planning to recapture Germany once more. But something happened to them and they vanished.
So yeah, there are probably a few left.. somewhere.

And maybe one day, everyone will as a result. Then maybe we can start over. But I won't hold my breath.

this looks like it was taken just yesterday

But these guys?

They were the real germans, Actual germans are all faggots.

By "severely crippled", I assume you mean gave Bolsheviks an excuse to absorb half of Europe and enough of a leap in tech to enable their rattletrap economy to survive another 45 years.

>you ain't seen nothing
youtube.com/watch?v=ct8MZY9ZtJY
youtube.com/watch?v=6t6IKwHpdIQ

No Stormfag but I could watch him rant and shout all day.

China literally sat in their own shit for roughly 3 decades, getting their ass raped by the Vietnamese, and raping our ass in the Korea War, and mucking it with the Soviets until the got a divource which happened gradually from about 1960 until the collapse of the Soviet Union. You can thank Nixon for the shitty trade deals and normalization, but this didn't really come about until the mid 70's, and China's global potential wasn't realized until the mid 90s.

"Fuck you guys, I bumped my elbow on the doorframe"

When the squad on point

Did they die in vein? What has the world come to? Who will save us?

Only you can save yourself.

>nothing is granted in life, only you yourself can cave the pathway to change, and to a better future

and we killed him, shit, i'm not a nazi and i can't agree with a lot of his ideas, but this alone gets me to cry, how could we forget everything that made us great, how could we have fallen so low and become so lazy, how are we fine destroying everything our forefathers left us, throwing it all away in the name of "reparation" and self guilty or out of sheer laziness

no one wants greatness nowadays, not glory, not progress, we have lost the concept of honor and loyalty, we refuse to fight for our own survival, instead wishing for others to care for us and cater to our every need, when did we become parasites?

i sincerely fear for the future of mankind as a whole, and i dread that i will live to see it's downfall

i hate people for making me hate them, all i ever wanted was for us to fight for somenthing greater than ourselves, and yet even that is denied, all people want is to do fuck nothing and eat themselves to an early grave while being spoon feeded everything

yes i ranted, and call me a stormfag all you want, but i cry for mankind, and i can't believe how i came to hate somenthing i held so dearly

The fucking chinks literally started shooting at Americans 5 years after WWII. Should've let the japs bury those ungrateful fucks

Happy it's long over, the nazis were evil, they had to be put down desu desu.

funnily, it looks like the US during any holiday/parade/rah rah USA #1 flip out

>murrika

hitler.org/writings/last_testament/

The last saviors of the world you fucking degenerate cuck

Here's a thought. How about NOT starting war with whole fucking world and let europe bleed out?

>fucking degenerate cuck

No I'm not, neither were they the last saviors of the world, more like destroyers of Europe.

so is it a meme to think the nazis were right?

That was Roosevelt and Churchill who spread their asses open for their jewish overlords and burnt women and children alive in the bombings in berlin along with destroying ancient art and museums and partnered with stalin who killed three times as many people hitler ever supposedly killed along with roosevelt having his own prison camps for Japanese americans. Go fuck yourself.

;(

of course. you dont think anyone could actually like nazi germany do you?

how'd you get this photo in HD? Did you go back in time and take a picture?

These were probably shot with Kodachrome. Look it up, it's really beautiful stuff.

>they could have used the jews and turned on them once the war was won

Hitler's mistake was going to war, he should have created a Nazi bank to compete with Jew banks. You must defeat their power base, and banking is the Jew's power.

Imagine how different history would be if hitler sided with the Slavs

>we also killed Jesus

That's why we must kill every jew before they kill us.

First of all, thats not HD, and second, high quality cameras were around since the 1800's. The colour was just added in afterwards.

>Go fuck yourself.

My words trigger you? The natsoc autist's ass is flaming hot with butthurt now, as he lets out squeals of pain as I confront him with truth.

>tfw nationalism can get you jailed today

look at the melon on that guy!

I didnt come here to feel user

>spend all your time crafting comfy banking empire
>12 years later Soviet tanks roll across Europe by the millions and Germany falls in 3 months

great plan buddy

>le truth man
Im not even remotely mad. I meant go fuck yourself as in you should literally go fuck yourself. And himmler was a piece of shit traitor anyway. To claim the nazis were all himmler shows what a fucking retard you are.

Truly, the Last Man is alreay being born.

I fear for humanity, but I also hate myself for not doing more, not going out there and fight.
But which cause can I support? There is no truth, no endgame.
DIY is the way of man, and I´m not strong enough for that.

Sorry

>omg flashy logos and decadence
how does it feel to be the literal macfags of politics

Also if you knew any history you would know that Hitler almost went bankrupt just spending his countries money on shit like this and only started the war since he needed to invade countries with large gold reserves to pay back his debts. He was spending money on parties and parades while his people had to wait for hours in the streets in line for rations. Hitler was literally the nigger of politics:
>get fancy new country
>spend all of its money on bling, guns and toys
>run out of money and have to resort to stealing some from other countries

we never pick the good ones

years later Soviet tanks roll across Europe by the millions and Germany falls in 3 months
Reminder that Stalin didn't have much of a war machine in 1940...

Poland also isn't being raped to shit by shitskinned 3rd world savages. Fuck all that modern decadent bullshit, I'd rather be poor and not invaded by barbarians.

its alright to let go, it was over a long time ago

Nice cherries

FUCK
Why did it have to end
why

funny how thats the case everywhere except America,god it feels good to live in the greatest country in the world

Because the Soviet officer corp has just been BTFO by Stalin and the country hadn't been industrialized until 1932. Furthermore, the Soviet Union lacked any reasonable amount of heavy industry until 1937 when the party doubled the steel, oil, and coal production quotas. They were rebuilding at a rapid pace.

So it would have been better to leave the USSR alone, Stalin was busy killing off the soviet jews and would have solved the jew problem by himself.

>being this mad

I'm not retarded. Stop acting retarded yourself and see your own stupidity. Now speaking of Himmler and the Nazis, a lot of them were just like him. Yes quite a lot indeed, their common beliefs manifested into reality when they started killing hundreds of thousands of european civilians, raping women in occupied territories, etc. Many of them behaved like evil brutes, although not all German soldiers were bad. Some weren't autistic snowflakes and actually disliked how people of some occupied countries were treated. And lastly I never claimed all nazis were like himmler.

webm.land/media/rNlD.webm
>webm.land/media/rNlD.webm
webm.land/media/rNlD.webm

No, because with every passing month the Soviet capacity to wage war grew exponentially. The Germans should have struck sooner.

youtu.be/IPGPsgDTW6k?t=152

the nazis existed entirely because of the inevitable war with russia and communism. looking at nazis in any other context doesnt make any sense

i'm trying mate, i read a lot, from everything, from the communist manifesto to mein kampf to alice in wonderland, i'm learning as many languages i can to better understand other cultures, i try to build my own things, from shelfs to computer tables, i'm studying engineering in uni, i go to the gym 5 days a week. i used to go to political debates all the time and actively participate, god, i'm in favor of immigration when it's controled, there's immersion and cohesion, i live in fucking brazil and some of my best friends are hard working blacks, it's the getho building and niggers i have a problem with, and i try to do all that i can, but it's just not enough, i don't have neither the power or the influence to make a difference

so now i'm aiming to become sucessful, as rich as possible, and then i will try to do somenthing with the power that comes with it.

but for all we know it may be too late by then, but at least i will have tried, maybe not hard enough, but i will have tried at least

It isn't cherry picking it is showing cause and effect
Hitler:
>started an unwinnable war and drove his country into the ground
No HItler:
>German people manage to recover slowly but steadily
60 years later:
>going in the complete opposite direction of hitler has made Germany into a world leader and one of the best places to live in the world

Kek

>"when did we become parasites?"

When Jews subverted western society.

Say what you will, Hitler knew what was coming.

You asspies would have all been euthanized by the nazis.

>tfw after 2 years of pol I listen to horst wessel lied because it gives me goosebumps

They did a lot of shit wrong and a lot of shit right. It's just beautiful to see whites sticking up for themselves and doing a damn good job of it for once.

US / Jews prevented a peaceful resolution between Poland and Germany, Britain and France declared war on Germany

obviously the Allies' post-war propaganda which you've been spoonfed your whole life isn't going to say

>We started it!

>high quality cameras were around since the 1800's

Yet every so called 'evidence of the holocaust' photos are all low quality.

Just a coincidence, I'm sure.

And it will soon be very real OP. Very real.

>their common beliefs manifested into reality when they started killing hundreds of thousands of european civilians, raping women in occupied territories, etc. Many of them behaved like evil brutes

Good goy, everything the soviets did pretend Germany did, good goy, swap history around. I wish you were a good goy but you're just a mentally retarded useful idiot. It's quite sad.

Except they never euthanized anyone and eugenics was an idea that never made it through to policy :^)

check the flag before you post