Sup Forums rates my body

Sup Forums rates my body

Can't really judge from pic need less clothes on

Legs 9.5/10. I can't see the rest of your body because your fucking baggy shirt, so I can't rate it

Time stamp or gtfo

well i think you look very nice like a 9/10, just one thing try to stand up straigth and don´t hunch that´s all

titsorgtfo/10

My height is 182 cm
My Weight is 72 kg

Can't see your body/can't rate

>remove clothes

that ass has potential! post?

that ass is nice tho. i'd hit it

ITS A TRAP!

Again for a person of your height, try not to hunch, even when you are around ppl that are shorter you would look so much better standing straigth

i'd still pound it

I have cyphosis, i cant help it.

where's your boyfriend cutie?

Theres no trap with an ass like that being natural.

I never had bf :(

7/10

Oh i´m sorry to hear that, well in that case there´s nothing to do about that, but in your favor, you have very nice legs

Clean your fucking mirror

you're a 7-8/10, which is pretty far above average. Nice ass, good legs, and a trim belly. You should be more than enough for most guys, and also shouldn't really need to hit the gym as long as you eat healthy.

great legs! i want those thighs on my face! yum

well as an advice, try to enter in a course of something that you like, the odds to bond with someone when learning something that you both like and can do together are significantly better

Need to see breasts to finish rate.

hey bri

let's see your tummy

here

hmm but more

I´ll be your boyfriend

your body is really nice... why do you want to know?

Your body is hot, but your brain must be damaged, 'cause you ask the Sup Forums community about their opinion. When anything in this world is absolutely worthless, it's 4chans opinion on anything :D

Main reason bc i have no bf is because im transgender.

move to Vegas... I'll be your bf

Come on, don't be shy.

Oh look... Another insecure trans dickweed. Get it to-fucking-gether. Every last one of you is the same fucking flavor of bullshit. Always fishing for compliments and trying to date straight guys. Go back to tumblr, faggot.

My breasts are small.

Go out more, and try to do things where you can bond with ppl. It´s possible that you will not find someone today, or the next month but you will find someone easier that way

Pre or post op?

My dick is small we should date

I want to get that surgery but later on.

That doesnt matter to me, what´s your kik? We´ll make a cute couple.

I saw this on /lgbt/ haven't I?

Okay, I have three friends who are transgender all pre-op. One friend who is transgender that is post-op. Post-op has a lot easier time getting dates. Just saying.

Does your cock still work?

i dont know cause i dont use it.

Now there's a big difference between you and my transgender friends. They still use theirs. Until such time as it's turned into something else and then they'll use it for something else, but not.

Show penis

You got a Kik or snap

i wont give it to random ppl, post ur pic too

post kik OP

post pussy puss

What is with "women" and nigger thighs?

Bitch fucking cut that fat out of your thighs