19 years old and balding

19 years old and balding

I'm really sorry this happening to you frienderino
Life is always our worst mistress
Try going full bald?
Post results

Welp. Time to blow my fucking brains out!

Not too bad yet. Get a prescription for generic finasteride. I slowed my balding dramatically when i went on it 8 years ago. Super cheap too.

You just need to wash your hair you dirty cunt

Did it improve your hairline or just slow down receding?

Minoxidil start now while its early, shedding is fucking terrible and you'll feel you wanna just get rid of it all but wait it out and hope for great results if anything youl'll see nothing or at least slow it down. good luck

get a galeatomy, i had one, stopped my hair from falling out. been going good for 4 years now of no hairloss

I don't think your balding. I have almost the same line since I was 19. now I have 24 and everything looks the same.
Just relax, use some good shampoo and try to see a doctor if you are concerned

Male pattern baldness is caused by testosterone, Cut your bollocks off.

All the meds have shit side effects. Propecia can give you permanent boner problems Rogaine is, heart and stroke bullshit.
It's not worth it OP. I have a huge weird shaped head and started balding around your age but once it got noticeable I just said fuck it and shaved it with a razor.
Got lots of shit about my head size and numerous weird looks.
But you gotta do what you gotta do. I don't even care or notice anything because I've been shaving it for years now. It's more comfortable at this point too.

plz let me see your head

you need to post some other angles. cuz just from this pic it looks like you just parted your hair awkwardly

Do you have a bald spot from where they took the hairs?

Own it, get a super short cut, change your style, whatever... just own it.

I know guys in their twenties with male pattern baldness, they still get plenty of pussy - more than me even.

Accessorize with hats as a stylistic choice, don't try and hide it with a comb-over or god forbid a toupee... a very very short haircut is about your only option right now, find a way to make it work.

I was told it looked like the alien from American Dad, which did make me laugh

Do you fap a lot? I heard that jizzing causes Balding or some shit.

Honestly not that big of a deal... I'm 20 and feel like my hair is thinning. So I just shaved it all off and looks pretty dope. Letting it grow out again and if I don't like it I'm goin bald forever

And funny thing is most of my friends in there 20s already balding. It's just life man. And genetics...

Not OP, but I seriously doubt that. I fap about five times a day (in addition to fucking my wife about four times a week) and I still have a full head of hair. I'm nearly forty, BTW.

Yeah that's balding alright. Of course having a "crown" or part in your hair isn't a sign of balding, but you can see how it's thinning out all around the top of OP's pic's head.

they didnt took any hairs, they just cut open my galea to improve bloodflow in my scalp. that's pretty much it.

Bald fag here. I started #1 shaving at 23 and full bic shaving at 27... and you know what? I look hotter and get way more ass now than I did when I had hair. Just buzz it to a #1 now and get all that puss slathered on your weenus.

Plus just start wearing hats. And if someone tells you to take it off. Tell em to eat a dick

my hair is thinning and balding in spots but why doesn't it all just fall off quick?
does that mean it's a side effect of an existing condition in the individuals body? and if it's fixed the hair will not come back but it will stop falling?

I've got something like OP's pic but my hair has been like that since the 8th grade and I'm pushing 30. I'm waiting for the real balding to begin.

Doesn't even look like balding you greasy faggot. Even if you are, just shave your head and own it. My dad is bald and girls my age throw themselves at him, he gets more pussy than I do with a full head of hair at 25.

If I go bald, I'll just shave the dome and get swole and go full on caveman alpha. Bitches love that shit. Krillin was bald as a newborn when he got with 18 and she's a babe.

that's retarded

balding isn't that bad. just buzz it off and shave it off (once it gets "bad") because some people look good bald

Started when I was in my early teens for me. If you got the head for it, just shave it. I did and it looks pretty good for me. Having hair is ideal, but in many instances shaving can look good.

Deal with it like a man and shave that dome

that seems like it would weaken your scalp muscles in the long term

Quit being a bitch and just shave your head.

Lucky you, you're balding at the back of your head. Rogain will work for you.
I'm balding in the front so it's worthless for me.

nice sweater

24 here, looked like that when I was 17, haven't had enough hair to even make it look any kind of good since I was 20.

As soon as I realized that, I just shaved it all off and never looked back. Who the fuck cares?

Focus on what you do have and not what you're missing, faggot. Like how you have the ability to work out and get /fit/ since you're not paralyzed from the neck down. I just remembered I had an attractive face, 7" cock, 6'1" height, glorious white skin, full ride scholarship for a STEM degree because I tested at the top 1-2% in every field, great sense of humor, and a righteous sense of good morals, and suddenly I didn't care at all about how I had to start shaving my head to still look good. Now I never have to pay for a haircut again, just a new electric razor every year or so.

This pity party is pathetic, and shows everything wrong with the western world. Look at you with enough free time and lack of concerns that you can worry about something as insignificant as balding. Being alpha is a state of mind and focus, cucks. MAGA

Not that user, but if you're receptive to it, it can grow some of hair back. If you're just starting to thin its the best time to take it.

Don't troll the poor self conscious fags. They're already at rock bottom, they don't need you talking away their fapping too.

For the record, it's completely genetic 99% of the time.

I'm 27 and my hair is fading faster than my firm erections

Just shave it off, unfortunately I have psoriasis, so basically not getting laid when it goes...or I start wearing a beanie like a lame middle aged Jesse Pinkman.

Sucks man

This a thousand times.

DONT DO FINASTERIDE
I CANT GET HARD NOW
MORNING ERECTIONS GONE
STERILE
TESTICLES REDUCED IN SIZE

it's a demon drug

Big guy I knew in high school said the same thing. He's sterile now, mother fucker can never have kids because of something as gay as balding when 99% of the public doesn't give one fuck about you or your hair.

What a price to pay.

Commit to a combover hairstyle until it looks too bad to keep up. Then shave until you have a few mm of stubble.

I'm actually in the proces of proving I'm sterile so I can sue the doctor that told me to use the drug and didn't do a hormone panel before, lawyer said if I'm sterile could probably get 200k-300k range because of cost of IVF

But is a fucking pain to prove you won't recover from it, been almost a year for me

thinking of doing it but freezing sperm first just in case it kills my balls

Actually, new studies show that balding is tied to superior genetics.

links or it didn't happen

Don't worry about your hair. Worry about your body. Shave that shit off. Dont waste time/money/energy on reversing something genetically programmed. Get jacked.