How do I make someone quit at my place of work...

How do I make someone quit at my place of work? Need this fucker gone fast! Pic of the eclipse I took through shitty glasses.

Better off getting them fired. Plant drugs in their locker/desk/whatever.

Fucking why?

huh? is this a trick question?

send an email from their workstation praising trump.

do you need to go to Sup Forums to ask how to pee or chew your food, too?

>Track asshole
>Learn their routine
>Find a point where they are alone
>Kill them leaving no trace

It's not difficult you pussy fagot.

Because he's new and comes in like he is the king. And his very manipulative and I can see he's trying to be a dictator. Also he is a giant cock sucking faggot. He is not my supervisor but every day he goes to my super with "great ideas" about how I need to be managed. He's been a month I've been there 2 years

Email from workstation could work! Thanks user!

Then step up your game dude. This new guy knows what he needs to do in order to get promoted and start making some money. Maybe you should take some notes instead of being jealous.

Fucking this!! Up your work ethic man.

Could be he's just overzealous to make a good impression on the management.

But shit, if he's only been there a month what trouble is there getting him fired? Do literally ANYTHING in this thread ffs

Checked and double checked.
Also this.

how do I step up my game being a faggot? We are in different departments and he only has influence because he's new and every one is trying to accommodate him. He doesn't wear shoes in the office and his feet stink horribly. He refused to pick up a case of water at the store because it was heavy. I'm not kidding when I say massive cock holster.

Now triple checked faggot, so stop being a useless cunt and put some effort into your job and life in general.

be careful fagot user op
what you mistake for successful manipulation could be politeness
your boss probably thinks he's an arrogant shit for telling him ideas on how to manage you
your boss just wants him to keep the enthusiasim
just focus on being the best you can be

Sounds like you do need to be managed, you little faggot.

Why

My work ethic is great I always overtime. I'm the first one there and last to leave. I work on weekends when no one else does. My super is very happy with my performance and I've exceeded every performance review. I'm just tired of his shit and I'm not the only one who wants him gone.

What does the rest of the staff think?

Either he's a faggot or you're alone in this.

>I'm not the only one who wants him gone

Elaborate.

what type of work are you in? this would help

You've been there 2 years and still do the same shit? YOU aren't a supervisor? YOU aren't management?

Sounds like you're a lazy little bitch. Guys like him are the ones that move up. He'll be your boss in 6 months to a year while you are still just a whiny little bitch.

Maybe you're the problem?

He pulls this shit in other departments as well there are four out of 13 people who want him gone. The others are in management or work remotely and don't ever see him it's only the core office staff that dislikes him. He's the weird fucker in the office hoards food in his office and attracted ants. He never showers.

Construction

No job I have ever been in has ever tried to accommodate a new employee. You either fell in with the routine or you were replaced. So either your story is bullshit or he has dirt on the higher ups.

I have moved up im the only one who does my duties now. We let 2 people go because I did their work better than them. Listen, I maybe the problem a little bit but I am not taking shit from this asshole, he is the problem and he will fall.

>he is the problem and he will fall
Thinking like this will never better yourself. From management experience, you are usually the person that no one can stand and act like they are on your side when in front of you.