twitter.com/AnonBabble

306 here.

youtube.com/watch?v=0BoO3_5tU8A

mississauga reporting ya cuckboi

416 reporting in

613 Master Race

"Ah, Jaques, throw that one back, he is too small."

Burlington reporting

Mon dieu! I forgot the picture, Jacques!

I like Canada. They contribute shitty beer and funny tv shows. What's not to like?

queens has the best asian sluts

Case and point.

902 right here

Starting a Master's here in like 15 days, any tips Canada bros?

wear only black, join any political club, lift massive

aie mississauga here too niga

>the original image of that soup
Best meme of 2k17

Why only black? I'm pretty a-political. Moving into a god-tier basement appt next week.

Already /fit/, feels good.

Best bars in the town? Shit to watch out for?

soon to be 416 here

startin school @ uoft

have fun with the asian invasion

t.905

that image
my sides

at least you're not in brampton dude

will do, from an all white small town so it should be interesting

true, i'd pick yellowtown over browntown anytime

or Edmonton.

204 looking for nudes

506, eastfag here

GTA is 'just fuck my life up'-tier depressing, have fun

I'm doing my undergrad at york rn.

I live in a really diverse area and it ain't that bad. But York? I swear to god I'm never able to find somebody i even remotely like.

Way too many hipster camera nerds.

here ya go

Deleted post. But yeah, York wasn't a good time. Hang out at the ab bar in Winters--the people there are at least interesting, if not likeable.

All the girls I had things with there were retarded. Bottom of the barrel people, really. It's a school for people wh didn't make it into better schools, and you'll quickly find that out.

It's funny you mention camera nerds, because the first girl I dated there ended up transferring to ocad for photography

bumping for emperor Trudeau

where in Toronto?

Like, Chinatown area.

>faggot bumping for a bigger faggot

moar?

Basically. i went there for their massive psych program and found out it was the only thing half decent there.

Joined the musicians society and it was just ukuleles.

The girls? well I'm dating a foreign student in my department and only really around because of her.

I definitely have the marks to transfer but I just feel like its too much of hassle.

French frog reporting 819

807 reporting in

Spadina.. Chinks and hipsters.

Calgary reporting in

name good beer then

The hipsters bleed in from Queen West. It's mainly chinks there. I'm whiter than sour cream myself though lmao

Holy shit Justin is a fag.

Jesus it was ironic, I just want my posts about Queen's/kingston responded to.

Why would you ever assume that any reasonable person actually likes our failed abortion of a pm?

No way, I was in the musicians' society in my 2nd year. I ran their twitter for a bit. They're ok guys, but a bit awkward.

Dated a foreign student last year for a bi last year-- she had a great appt in T.O rented with parents' money.

During the last strike I actually applied to a bunch of other schools, and I got in because of my marks too. But at the end of the day, York has a better Undergraduate program so I stuck around.

Psych is filled with beautiful women though, I'm more than a little bit jealous of your program

Best bet depends on objectives. Grad club or Brooklyn or Alibi to court potential mates. Stages to get/transmit HPV.

oh I'm sorry. I meant, hippies. Did you grow up in the area?

Good lord.

Osti d'calisse de tabarnak!!

I miss NS.

Watch out for meth addicts and the like over by the K-Rock and further down Princess. Closer to the water and you're dealing with shitfaced RMC types (though the Kingston Brewing Co is fun once in a while.) Tim's line is always shortest in the basement one opposite the ARK.

What's wrong with Edmonton? I've always like it.

Grad club is where I had planned to be, with my %10 discount and all. God damn I want to meet a beauty with a brain for once.

Otherwise, thanks for the heads up.

Objectives= meeting intelligent people who like to drink. I don't know anyone at Queen's, so I guess I'll have to build a new group of friends. Did/are you enjoying yourself at that school? How do you view the grad students there?

Thanks. I'm right by princess, I think. What does RMC refer to?

It's true psych is filled with beautiful women, but almost none of them hang around calumet ( the psych college). The few that I did meet? they go to the library to study because they wanna succeed and then straight home.

Maybe it was the day i was there then. I did see some real talent when I was eating at the second cup of all places. Maybe ill hang around winters a bit more this year then since they have a killer bar.

Yuck. Hate Calgary.

Defended in 2015. On to private industry now. Best thing I ever did was join my departments grad department intermural sports team. We were terrible at softball, but tore shit up at the Brooklyn trivia night.

Meet her, take her to Sima Sushi on Princess. Maybe stroll through wayfarer books across the street. Buy her a used book. Inscribe it with the date. Take her to brunch at the Grizzly Grill the following morning.

South NJ reporting in.

You fellas up north are ok with me. You got good beer, nice scenery and are pretty welcoming all the times Ive personally visited.

But can you do something about the Quebecois? They smell so bad and they're just the worse, on vacation here this time of year.

Royal Military College. Right over the river. It's the West Point of Canada, I'm told

But...but...but....Bret Hart buddy!

Royal Military College

Psych isn't a real thing.

Mah nigga. 902 as well.

Yeah sorry. The French frogs are pigs. Wish we could just burn them.

Realized I only answered part of your question. In my program, the grad students I met were among the smartest and most motivated people I've ever met. 10/10 would drink with again. We're still quite close, and coordinate our conference schedules around where they live/work now.

Hell yeah, this place is a nightmare but it's MY nightmare. lmao

Trapped in southern sask for another 2 weeks, I'm about to buy a nice rope and fucking hang myself.

Do you know Wally Bambrough?

Fuck yea me too bud!

Bahaha great advice. I study literature, and the bookstores were the first places I was going to hit when I move in. How romantic that would be. You've given me a terribly good sequence to follow. I only hope that you've done it before me, given that it's such a nice progression.

That's so good to hear. I'm still deciding whether to do a PHD there or not, but if I find myself in the crowd you speak of I probably will.

Ahh, calumet. The collage of gorgeous women. I went on their Montreal trip in first year, and it was paradisal. If you live in res, as I did, your ticket will always be the convenience of living on campus.

Thanks for that. Are they good guys to be around? Or are they dicks?

Believe me, we do too.

They show up with campers, live like gypsies, can't figure out MPH so they drive slow as fuck. It just erodes my patience cause they're just aloof as fuck, then act cunty at any opportune moment.

I suppose the logical comparison is they're the NYers of Canada.

who 780 here

Nah but seems like a decent guy

I'm pretty sure he is. His brother though..

Lowermainland Tricities.

Bumping for Britain's retarded son

306 mf here

Yeah these are all me. Responses in line.

"I want to check if they have an early edition of [Book X]. Want to stroll through with me?" "Here you take it. Let me borrow the guy's pen." Easy mode.

I don't regret a second I spent there... Only that I stopped after a master's.

They're okay, generally. But military folks are known to be hard drinkers and generally good fighters. The upside is that they're officers (and good ones at that), so they're more professional. Read as: Lots of fun to drink with if you're social. Obnoxious if you're not feeling social.

905 here, kill me

Which part? I'm in Frontier, kill me.

Bump for northern mexico

Oh... Two more things.
1) Homecoming is fucking nuts. Literal police state levels of enforcement to offset the crazy as fuck partying.

2) Take an afternoon and go see the Rembrandts at some point

Eat a healthy meal every day. Beer, coffee (from Tim's), donuts (also from Tim's), poutine, and half a pack of cigarettes.

Where my 705's at?

Canada is the chad.

You're killing me with these ways in. I'll hopefully meet someone at the grad orientation I can actually like, then go from there.

Well, everything I've heard from Queen's people has made me believe it's a good school. I have heard, however, that it's better for an accademic career to do the three degrees at three different schools. What are your thoughts on that?

Got it about the military guys. They seem like my kind of people, albeit with certain caveats. Thanks.

Noted about homecoming. Also, who are the Rembrandts?

Laundromat beside me above tims=delicious coffee every day. Don't know about their food garbage, though. Cigarettes remain an occasional pleasure for me

Thanks for the input, Canada people

Jesus I miss my Pall Mall Bold King Sizes... Fucking Burgerland has no equivalent. I even miss the warning labels.

Bumping for the former colony

The women there are actually amazing. There are plenty of roasties, but they're generally undergrads. There is a great mix of serious scholarship and girls looking for their MRS degree. You're going to do well.

I think your career is going to be what you make it. I have a buddy at Apple who is Triple Queen's, and another at KPMG who did the three school route. There's always postdoc if you want a third emblem...

Queen's owns multiple Rembrandts. Paintings. They're in a museum next to the math building, Jeffery Hall.

>posts faggot as model to emulate
>is already a faggot
>logic conundrum

Anonymous encouragement is at least 3x as valuable as interpersonal encouragement, so I appreciate this.

Good to know about the women. I know a few girls that went there from highschool, and they were exactly like that. Beautiful, promiscuous, and smart--that eternally horrific combo.

I guess you're right about the career. I've always valued personal fulfillment and happiness over monetary concerns. At the end of the day, I'd just like to be a Lit prof somewhere, eventually. I've met proffs that did the MA and PHD at Queen's, so it doesn't seem that bad.

Oh, fuck me, of course he's a painter. Good to know, I'll go and see those.

416 joining in , living near college station , brown but very light skinned (not paki light , like yellow light ) so pass off for east Asian/arabian anyways , anyone know what to do about the noise pollution can't sleep anymore .

705 here!! Where abouts?

move out of the city?

Seriously, what the fuck can a person do about a city's noisy cars/people

Ya but that's a commut into the city where as i can walk to work from here

well welcome to life in modern cities, I guess. What are you bitching about? All of Toronto is loud. You either deal with it or move out of the city

Fine can you recommend a decent pair of noise cancelling head phones then?