youtube.com/watch?v=Oq5K8gnz0d8
hoopshype.com/2017/01/25/nba-free-agency-2017-the-top-players/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AD to the lakers

MODS FUCKING DELETE THIS THREAD NOW!

What a stupid trade

>the city of Vlade

post >yfw your team didn't trade its superstar for the pelicans' garbage

Did the Lakers make the right move stepping out of discussions when Vlade asked for Randle, Clarkson, Ingram and the top 3 pick?

>BUDDY, GALLOWAY, TYREKE
>bust, d-leaguer, glass knees
>for fucking Demarcus

is this the worst trade in history? at least OKC got steven adams out of harden trade

post yfw your superstar is declining and will never win anything

worst thread i've ever seen

Sam Hinkie was playing 8-Dimensional World of Warcraft, everyone else was playing checkers

COUSINS ON THE PELICANS

WHEN THE FUCK DID THIS HAPPEN

YOU BET YOU ASS RIGHT HE DID, NO WAY IN HELL LAKERS GOING TO GIVE HIS BUM ASS A SUPER MAX CONTRACT. FOH

Thats way too much for Boogie, Vlade is drunk rn

CP3 OPTS OUT THIS SUMMER

BACK TO NEW ORLEANS

CP3+DAVIS+COUSINS

>VIVEK, I HAVE BIG OFFER I WANT SHOW YOU!
>WE TRADE FOR MORE DRAFT PICKS, MAKE FOR SUPERTEAM IN FUTURE

What a shitty weekend.

First my girlfriend dumps me, then my catfish dies, and now I think I just failed my Pre-Calculus exam.

Fuck.

He had to be in dreamland at the olympics with all of the brazilian trannies

At least you don't support the Kangs lmao

>trading your future to fight for the 8th seed

lmaoo

SAY MY NAME

PICK SWAP PICK SWAP HINKIE IS GOD
>my sixies have the demarcus-less kings unprotected 2019 pick
AHHAHAHAHA

Did the Pelicans just get better or worse?

do my sixers want this nigga in the draft or fultz?

assuming we can ditch okafor, a lineup of simmons/embiid/saric/mcconnell/jackson looks pretty dank

>Once you check in at Smoothie King Centerâ„¢, you never check out

are you 14 years old?

>As much as anything, Sacramento wants to build a culture free of Cousins. In the end, they changed course on committing $200M to him.

kek

back the frig off, pedo

A few FA signings this summer and they are a contender. Why so salty?

>Pre-calculus
Are you a highschool freshman

>its another laker fag using the celtics crying wojak pretending the celtics did something wrong

pathetic tbqh

Le drunk Sacramento man

dissapointed in my lakeys, we fucked up

its time to bring in phil jackson the current front office doesnt know what its doing wtf we didn't trade roleplayers for a superstar

i've seen this shit, where is this from

>Galloway getting dealt from SAC

Perfect pickup for Cavs. He'll be there by Tuesday, cap this

Sixers are not bad enough to get a top 3 pick.

The Kings should be contracted

yes/no?

quads confirm

I would prefer Fultz but its unlike we get him.

I'd love Jackson though if we end up with the 3rd or 4th pick. Best wing defender in college basketball right now, would fit in well with the team's philosophy. Wish he could shoot though.

Their font court is basically undertaker and Kane. Backcourt is 3mb though.

who will be available that makes them a contender

cousins isn't staying keep in mind

What the fuck was Ainge thinking

>The Pelicans were very close on a deal for Jahlil Okafor about 10 days ago, offering a similar package except it didn't include Hield

they have the rights to swap with the kings and they are about to tank big time

Are the Pelicans, dare I say it, elite now?

Yeah that's one of the most obvious fake a temp troll jobs I've ever seen in my life, I just think that Los Angeles fans are upsetthat the Celtics rebuild is going a lot better and they probably will have the next two first overall picks

I'm 15, I'm a sophomore. Blah I guess the Pre-calculus thing gave it away.

>cousins isn't staying keep in mind
if they get good players he will, do you know cousins?

The Kings can get one for us now kek

But the Kings are, and the Sixers have a pick swap with them LMAO

Lakers pick is still top 3 protected for Philly. Kings have a higher draft pick than the Sixers, they will exercise their right to swap.

look at this dumb nigger

>Lakers blew the chance to trade for a star player to keep some roleplayers
AHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH CELTICS WIN AGAIN

>Could've been Boogie+AD+Okafor
Good lord

>cousins isn't staying if NO can convince him that CP3 is coming back

the problem now is moving Moore and Asik during the offseason to free up space

@cnnbrk 1m1s
>BREAKING: NBA GM Danny Ainge threatening to jump off of TD Garden. Multiple people trying to calm him, but he is shouting "I can't deal with all this pressure anymore, don't trade my assets when I'm gone"

Hold on a minute /nba/, just hold on a minute.

Let's take a minute to appreciate what we've seen here.

So the SAC Kings, a terrible joke of a team that had 1 (ONE) good player on it, has now traded away that good player for

>A useless D-leaguer in Galloway who Woj is reporting will be waived in the trade by NO
>A literal BUST in Buddy Hield that has no upside on a dog poo SAC team
>An another player they've literally had before and did nothing without him

>A PROTECTED pick in 2017
>A SECOND RD pick in 2019

And this is on the heals of them retaining their rights for Bulls top-10 pick.

BUT THEY HAVE A SWAP WITH PHILLY BECAUSE HINKIE IS A GOD

I don't think we've fully comprehended how bad this trade is. It's truly awesome.

Also, forgot to mention, the Kings are also trading away another player with their best player, because apparently their best player wasn't enough for Galloway

fuck cuz we don't want a drama queen

GIBME AD

maybe not, but the kings just lost their only good player
yeah i really love his game, he flies all over the court. the shot can be worked on, i hope, but if not he's still really valuable and our guard play needs to improve

Goodbye

b&

Cousins would have to turn down like $70 million to leave. They should go all out for Holiday, really. A Holiday-Davis-Cousins core with some solid role players is a top 10 team easy, probably top 5.

well it's like I asked what good players

fuck off, everyone knows its you

>i'm 15

hehehe reported

if they got Okafor for a similar package, they couldn't have gotten Boogie

No, boogie wasn't part of the Okafor trade and they wouldn't have the assets afterwards to make it.

It's either Boogie or Jah.

>it's a "The Celtics waste all their Brooklyn draft picks on busts instead of trading them for valuable players" episode

hate this shit desu, Danny is a poor man's Hinkie

before you get banned tell me what anime this is

okafor fucking sucks dude

t. sixersfag

they always get at least -10 +/- whenever he steps foot onto the court

I don't think I can be a Laker fan anymore after this blunder, unless we get rid of the Buss family. Should they sell to Macjkic Johnson?

>BREAKING: Danny Ainge throwing all his phones off the top of arena. Demanding they get Chicago on the phone or else he will jump.
>BREAKING: Danny Ainge throwing all his phones off the top of arena. Demanding they get Chicago on the phone or else he will jump.

i heard the Kings weren't even asking for the Brooklyn picks but the Boston ones

I am in between on this hornets trade. men the hornets are being retarded for building their team inside out when the center is the least important position at this point

>Sources: Pelicans seeking to acquire Josh Smith to play SF in unique big-three line.

please god let the pelicans get the 8th seed

i want to see draymond get spitroasted by two elite bigs

youtube.com/watch?v=Oq5K8gnz0d8

;____; Awww they made up.

ball > fultz

Danny wasnt willing to throw in Rozier so they couldn't get a deal done. FUCK.

was the ASG even remotely interesting to watch?

my bad the pels

the most retarded tripfag on Sup Forums, ladies and gentlemen

going full memetard

>that
>making up

Lmao, get real pussy. Grow some damn skin.

>hoopshype.com/2017/01/25/nba-free-agency-2017-the-top-players/

there will be tons of them, and if you were a FA, does boogie or AD sound like a bad thing? especially if you're a guard or shooter FA like

gallinari
korver - if cleveland loses
collison
Roberson
cp3 or blake if they opt out
porter
george hill

Log horizon famalam. S1 was pretty good but it gets boring with the whole worldbuilding

the most cucked tripfag on Sup Forums ladies and gentlemen

>using inside presence when a three counts more

ISHYDDT

pelicans are being retarded

Yfw Jimmy goes to NO

>BREAKING: Danny Ainge on phone with Toronto GM Masai Ujiri. Apologizing profusely and demanding Norman Powell for a 2nd rounder. Ujiri reportedly shouted "FUCK BROOKLYN"

The Sacramento Kings just became a team again! Its time to move into the future! It's time to start winning! This gives them the best chance. Trading DMC was an absolute no brainer! There has been a dark cloud over this franchise for years! That cloud is now gone!

the most cucked trip on Sup Forums ladies and gentlemen

ah damn i knew i recognized it. yeah i tried to watch it and got stuck like 3 episodes in. it was like a more boring SAO, which is pathetic cuz SAO is garbage

man is the kings owner the most bipolar owner?

>Celtics have been linked to Cousins since forever, with constant chatter and trade rumors swirling about the two
>Danny then decides to sit on his ass and do nothing when the price is literally so low that it would not cost us anything at all for Cousins
>And now the Danny Ainge Internet Defense Force is out everywhere, especially twitter, defending his non-action

God sometimes Celtics fans can be insufferable.

Cousins LITERALLY would have cost us nothing.

angry celtics fan reporting in

lol you said "good players" who will make them "contenders". I don't see any of that listed

Say that to my face punk.