Never thought I would see a worse president in my lifetime than Obama and then this idiot shows up

Never thought I would see a worse president in my lifetime than Obama and then this idiot shows up.

I am a pretty die hard republican but holy shit is this guy a fucking dumpster fire. I wish we could get rid of him and get quite literally anyone else.

You, sir, are and idiot.

Agree. Obama was definitely not a bad president.

Yeah, we elected him on a ticket of "fuck you" and waited for the lulz to roll in, but honestly no one was entirely prepared for the sheer volume of them he's been dispensing in such a short time. But the hits keep coming.

kek

*sigh*

kek

LOL, I VOTED FOR SPASTIC, LOL, U MAD?

Hello again. Still up to the same old futile antics?

Not the worst ever, but down there.

if you hate Trump you arent a republican let alone a die hard. you are likely a RINO like McCain. own it you fucking cuck

>if you hate Trump you arent a republican

Bullshit. I've heard lots of stories just like OP's.

Sorry but trump for 60+ years of his life was a democrat. Anyone who switches parties to benefit from voting is a joke. He wouldn't piss on any loyal voter of his if they were on fire. kasich and Romney have been against him as well, but they are much more intelligent and actually conservatives than president cuck

>fox news junkie
Contrary to what the media beats into your mushy brain-like organ, there are quite a lot of Republicans who aren't a fan of trump

sure kid

Trumps not a conservative. He's anti private property and anti trade. He's an old school New York liberal.

and you know what? Fuck 'em,

Putin is about to dump the trump photos of him drinking under aged Russian whore piss.

He'll wait for a war first. Wants US in chaos

>Obama was definitely not a bad president

I understand it kills you to admit that Obama was the greatest president we've ever had. But that's because you're immature. Don't mistake maturity with age. Some people never mature. You may be one of them.

>He's an old school New York liberal.
No, he's just an opportunist douchebag.
he will play whichever side benefits him at that moment.
And his FOLLOWERS keep drinking the kool aid

SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN U LET THE NIGGERS AND TARDS ON HERE MOOT!!! *WHO IS GONE NOW* BUT SERIOUSLY LOOK AT THIS SHITFEST THE CUNTS DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING LOLOLOLOLOL

You trumpets aren't republicans whatsoever.

Take your tea party bullshit and throw yourselves in the fuckin bay you immoral anti-american anarchists.

He's a con man. Con men tell their marks whatever they need to hear. That is what he did during the election. Every so often he makes some noise about coal or immigration or walls but he's done next to nothing really. He's ultimately only interested in the wellbeing of Donald J Trump.

It's a weird world when you know Schwarzenegger would be a far superior president

its actually delusional. Your all lost. ANTIFA CUCK.

>acting just like a progressive liberal
Shameful indeed

this is correct

>when everyone is against you and you still keep winning.

did you vote for him?

You can add just about every citizen of every other country in the world to that image.

>wall street against trump
kek

>trump
>winning
Pick One

fuck off shill