Calling all antifa intellectuals

Calling all antifa intellectuals

Refute this meme.

It's actually (((soros)))

antifascist=/=pro-BLM

There refuted >> 743035672

Members of antifa's parents grounded them for going to Phoenix. Internet off limits too.

Fuck off with your cancer show

are you sure about that?

fuck you lil bitch

>I'm so edgy

nice come back

Bitch, you want to get serious? I'm not the one defending a cancerous show.

(you too)
Whats your problem with winne the pooh

My problem is R&M fanfags always posting the shit like it's "what the cool kids do", when you guys are just as bad as that logfag

ANTIFA is the same paid protestors from Occupy Wallstreet

lol never seen the show I'm 38 just like trolling on fags

>paid protestors from Occupy Wallstreet
>paid
They did that shit for free

>soros

lol

Lil bitch

> I'm 38
>trolling on fags
Well, it sounds like the perfect show for you.

Only the dumb ones did it for free muh man

What are you 14 I'm guessing why you so upset about a tv show lol

Only fags care about stuff lol

Yeah, good one there. How will I ever recover?

The fact you think I'm upset is hilarious. I just think you're cancer

Keep samefagging if it makes you feel better about yourself

Come on keep going im so interested in what you have to say

You should loosen up your tin foil hat a little bit.

As a communist, I think we should kill Anarchist scum. They're almost as bad as right wingers.

Ok I'm cancer but ur a lol bitch just so we're clear lol

>white supremacist fantasy of eating brown logs
>projects on everyone else
>throws down 'brown guantlet' to identify other shit-eaters for socialization
>enacts white-nationalist shit-eating faggot movement to promote faggot shit-eating
>is faggot

that's true but meaningless, like your faggot existence

You would know faggot

actually hillary

At least you admit you're both cancer, and a faggot

Oh shit it's dead in here fucking faggots

Holy fuck i thought your boy friend started fucking you cuz you went away what it take you 10min to respond u must be a smart one

You guys are both fags.

Haha

Oh shit here comes a new fag into the ring

What you got faggot

No one asked for your opinion

Just neck yourself already man, your life is worthless

Lol I'm old and bored bring it on you teenage faggots long live Trump n I hate Trump but it's fun supporting him lol

Fucking watermark faggot.

I can't I'm meeting your mom later

For what? Tea? We've already established that you're a fag

Lol awe you butt hurt faggot

Oh, are you out of trolling material already?

Dude. You're REALLY bad at trolling people kek. You're 38? Don't you have work in the morning like the rest of us over 30 year olds? I usually never comment and just lurk but I've literally never seen some one so bad at this kek

Nope not at all

Lol I'm at work bitch

Anyone else genuinely embarrassed for this user?

>antifa
>intellectuals
this make as much sense as nazi intellectuals

The moment everyone stops I'll stop faggots did ruined ur Sup Forums oh no

Wow that makes it so much worse man. Holy fucking kek dude I haven't had a cringe this hard in a long time. I genuinely feel bad for you...do you want like some lessons on how to do what you're trying to do? Because you're failing really badly and literally everyone is laughing/cringing at you

damnit I was gonna make that joke too.

Oh well, keep it going, you have yet to rustle my jimmies

Nazi were very intellectual that's how they took a country over can't rewrite history just cuz you like it long live thule

Kek no....you haven't ruined anything. That's the point. No ones mad, you've rustled no jimmies, it's just like a non stop one man cringe show. It's like watching a car accident, it's terrible but I can't look away lmfao

I don't really care it's my first time here you people take this so serious

BAM

That's what I'm trying to explain to him bro...I've never seen a troll fail of this magnitude it's hysterical and cringe all at once

This is why everyone hates newfags, they think trolling is easy

Ok and I'm the sad one lol I have to sit here till morning with nothing to do lol

great minds think alike
I'm talking about modern day neo nazis

You can't fail at something that's this stupid

Antifa, because they don't hate the jews

Dude...are you actually truly autistic? I'm genuinely asking. Because I'm actually starting to feel really bad for laughing at your horrible troll attempt as hard as i am

He's probably just some Sup Forumsfag or /the_downs/fag

cobra isn't antisemitic either

Go ahead n laugh I'm laughing too you keep responding

Oh but you can user. Like really you can. Okay imagine the last time you were at a social gathering and you tried to make a joke that was REALLY funny in your head but it fell super flat and like killed the whole mood in the room. And that sick feeling of embarrassment you felt at that moment. You're doing it right now, but on the internet in front of the world.

They were absolutely antisemitic.

I think he's genuinely a downy or mate like mid level autismo. Can you help me explain to him why he should be embarrassed user?

>citation required

Can not refute. Antifa are indeed shit eaters.

Ya n I like too fuck shit up I came from time where we didn't care what everyone else thought of us all the time

why? the rest of us are enjoying your circle jerk

I see nothing wrong. What's there to refute?

Dude I'm totally going to keep responding until you genuinely understand how bad you should feel right now about how unfunny you are and how poor of an attempt to rustle jimmies that was. You notice that original user who you were trying to troll? Notice how he's gone to another thread? He wasn't mad or raging or anything? Why do you think that is? I think it's really important that you understand how embarrassed you should be, because it'll help you to not make this horrific cringed out mistake again. Like that was some Christian Weston Chandler level autism you just laid on us user.

I'll smack the fruit juice out of your lip balm faggot

nah, let him ware himself out. Just ignore him and the tard will go away. It's funny when they send their worst over here to shitpost. At least I can get a somewhat coherent conversation before the insults come out,

Dude, I'm literally your age. I came from the same time as you. You're seriously only a year older than me. I feel like I probably abused you, or at least some unfunny sperg like you at parties back in the 90s

Lol I don't care what u or anyone else thinks cuz this is truly stupid meaningless shit lol

Oh I got this! Cobra! Because they stopped trying to rule the world so instead they decided to be government based insurance for people who lost their jobs! Fuck Cobra!

Dude I beat the fuck out of fags like u n ur lil computer

Kek yeah I guess can see that...okay enjoy user

This doesn't matter nor will it ever matter lol

I know I should just let him wear himself out...we're supposed to treat spergs like that but I can only imagine how much this guy spaghettis IRL and I genuinely want to help him stop being so unfunny

See how mad you're getting? THATS how you troll someone. I'm sure you'd beat me up with that sperged out retard strength autismo the magnificent but again I'm not some little kid behind a computer I was born in 1980. So if you need to pretend I'm some millennial to make yourself feel better about thebliteral BOXES of spaghetti you just spilled in front of everyone here...go ahead. My mother raised me to be nice to the mentally deficients.

Lol this is great

Then y u so mad autisbro?

Lol not mad just bored I love you guys

>checked
but also, fuck that shit. We are not each others babysitters. Let him be an autist, it is his choice as a faggot. The more attention you give him the more he thinks he's winning.

Oh I can see u got excited cuz u think I'm mad not at all smoking a joint fags

>not mad
>just said two minutes ago
"Dude I beat the fuck out of fags like u n ur lil computer"

Okay autisbro I'm pretty fully plz no moar spaget.

There is no winning in this what do you get if you win your boyfriends pussy

Ya I beat the shit of people for fun