Hey Sup Forums...

Hey Sup Forums, I've hit peak depressions and pretty much gonna leaving las vegas myself and just drink from now until I die, which with any luck will be soon.

What movies should I watch between now and death? What movies are you depressed anons watching?

I just finished 'What's eating gilbert grape' and I'm watching 'This Boy's Life' now.

nobody cares lol

If you can handle subtitiles watch Amores Perros
I hope you have a nice suicide pal
from the bottom of my heart
I really do

the road, detachment, elephant.

stop being a fedora tipping autist and seek help from the church

your spirit is the issue, you have to accept that we are spiritual beings

there's no shame in seeking spiritual assistance to get back on track

visit your local org or mission immediately, and at bare minimum, pick up a copy of DMSMH, you can co-audit for free with a friend even if you cant afford real auditing

>tfw your waifu looks like Daria

I watched Synecdoche, New York last week when I was in the same mood
doctor said my liver can't take anymore so I went and got drunk two weeks straight, but nothing fucking happened, and now I'm out of money to buy booze, life truly is suffering

It's okay to cry.

IT'S

OKAY

TO

CRY

You forgot to mention the prerequisite of being a fucking moron for this strategy to work.

Celine and Julie go boating senpai

what the hell have you got to lose?

every fucking progressive girl in uni now looks and thinks like Daria and that is not ok. Its became mainstream and Daria should be outsider and not the norm.

this should speed things up considerably

It's not about having something to lose, it's about not being stupid enough to turn to religion. My brain works, so no one is going to be able to convince me that souls exist using shitty arguments from ignorance.

don't be a selfish cunt, you and millions of other people are going through the same thing on a daily basis
just find something that takes your mind off how shit life is and preoccupy yourself with it, if that doesn't work try getting invested in something else

But I love that look! One might even say it's my fetish

One of my favourite films.

No, they think they think like Daria where in reality, they're just taking up the safest viewpoints a girl in uni can have so they don't get challenged on them. I doubt Daria would be too much into the SJW phenomenon and would naturally be contrarian.

Stop. Please stop. I can't get an erection now. I'm in a library

>Guilting people to live
>Yet they're the selfish ones

>exercising the limited power we have over our lives instead of wallowing in misery
>selfish
>wanting other people to continue an existence filled with pain and disappointment for your own feelings
>not selfish
ok

Daria la exploradora was a pretty shit show t b h

reminds of that one time I talked about suicide with my flatmates, and they said they could never do something so selfish because that would only hurt the people that care about them

and I thought that there is no one who cares about me or who I even give a shit about, but I just nodded and said "yeah, how irresponsible"

fucking normalfags just don't get it

when did alt right cuckettes take over this site....if this was 08 you faggots would be praising scientology for being pure

>seek help from the church
stopped reading there

jesus my doctor said to stop the drinking 2 months ago, i've been drinking 4 liters a day since then. I am meant to go see her in about 6 hours but I'm wasted and afraid to leave my room. I might to to ween off the alcohol the next week with weed and then go see her, but chances are ill smoke all the weed in a day and then who the fuck knows maybe the shock of running out of weed and booze will kill my body. Who gives a shit. I just want to fill my final days with kino.

>I've hit peak depressions and pretty much gonna leaving las vegas myself and just drink from now until I die
how about the movie "leaving las vegas"? might be fitting

is drinking oneself to death the most noble form of suicide there is?

Harold and Maude (1971) has some pretty funny suicide-esque scenes
Happiness (1998) is pretty dark and bizarre but ultimately depressing
Submarine (2010) subtly deals with the numbness of depression and how it kinda feels like being underwater
Withnail & I (1987) is fantastic

that's retarded, I have people who care, but if they cared about me they'd realize how much I want2die and understand it. Anyone that feels bad about me dying never knew me well enough to understand anyway so idgaf.

it's the easiest

Also if you wanna maybe get inspired to do something meaningful that would help other people before your death you should watch Ikiru (1952)

the only way I see suicide as being irresponsible or selfish is if you leave a family behind that depends on you, finacially
in every other case the only people selfish are the griefing ones who want to keep you around for their own fucking amusement, just like people who care about animals they are never going to see in real life going extinct

EDGY
D
G
Y

>slowly poisoning yourself until your organs give out
>easy

i wanted to object, too, but: take a funnel and a bottle of liquor without anyone around to safe you and it will be real quick. of course, that is not what OP has in mind. i donĀ“t even know why i reply

QUADS
U
A
D
S

>4 litres a day
Unless that's 4 litres of piss beer that is literally impossible

4 liters of cask wine fight me

1 a day mate

Apologies, I always assume litres are referring to spirits since I always get vodka by the litre
Carry on my wino brethren

if its a pay day i usually got for 1ltr of whiskey for a few days, but then i have to revert to shitty wine

no fucking wonder you're not dead yet, might aswell shoot yourself with a toy gun