Ok lads any good tutorial for ass fingering ?

ok lads any good tutorial for ass fingering ?

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEFFyNop3KJ9DV5zOQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lots of lube, go slow, have fun and see what feels the best

t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEFFyNop3KJ9DV5zOQ

Gay telegram group

oh and clean out urself, not as much fun when you dont :(

>that pic
Be sure to get the follow up guide: How to live with hemorrhoids.

Pick her up like a six pack.

*tootorial

Pootorial

lol

This is essential to having a good time

what is secret to this?

so not these?

Six of one ...

It will do and it's what I use when I want to get pounded by the neighborhood hung shemale.

How much water should I put in my butt and for how long

No nails be careful and go slow LUBE

Get good lube, an anal douche, and poppers. Clean yourself out, lube up, inhale the poppers, and go to town on your ass.

If you've never done anything with anal, here's a basic guide:
Have a healthy diet with plenty of fiber and be well hydrated. About an hour after you take a shit, go sit on the toilet and push. If you feel totally empty, then you can do some exploring without a mess.

The best way is a toy or a (safely) improvised toy. While you can find your prostate with your middle finger by reaching down between your legs and curling it upward/foward (like you are trying to tickle the back of your dick), it is such an awkward and hand-cramping position that you are unlikely to have much fun that way (until you get to know what you like, anyway).

If you can find a clean, smooth, rounded non-porous object that will not break, you could start with that. Make sure that it
a) has a section wide enough to prevent complete insertion
OR
b) is long enough for you to hold it without losing it (like, less than half of it is inserted)

Use a lubrication. If you don't have water-based lube, you can use a little bit of cooking oil. DO NOT USE SOAP AS A LUBE. You will regret it. Vaseline works ok, but it is too thick imho.

Whatever you use, feel around back there. When you locate your prostate, it may feel like you have to pee or give an electric jolt through your dick. Contrary to popular belief, it is rarely instant pleasure. The direct sensations from prostate play start really subtle, but build in such a way that it seriously has to be experienced. Anyway, from there, play and try things out. The orgasm from just jacking off regularly + light prostate pressure for me is about 1.10 - 1.25 times as intense, and longer prostate play can be even better.

I find reaching a totally hands-free orgasm to be pretty challenging - I have to be really horny, and it has always taken me at least 15 minutes, often more. When I have, I was using a toy (either the Aneros Helix, or a medium-large buttplug) while lying on my back or side with nothing touching my dick. Usually I go through cycles of getting hard and soft as I contract hard for a second, then relax for 2 seconds, off and on.

I change things up now and again by contracting hard and holding for a long time (~30 seconds), which gives me almost like electric jolts of pleasure, especially if I follow it up with many rapid, shallow contractions. It can be maddening because of the slow build, and it is hard to resist the urge to "assume manual control", but you must avoid touching your dick.

When ever I've done it, it has been some of the most intense orgasms I've had - duration and number of contractions nearly double a regular O, I've counted up to 20 involuntary contractions. I've also found that my refractory period directly after that first orgasm has always been under 5 minutes. I rarely have the intense penis head sensitivity after I cum this way, and I can rub out another right after.

touching dick/10

What's a good object to use as a dildo or an easy way to make one? Don't really feel like buying one right now

>What's a good object to use as a dildo or an easy way to make one? Don't really feel like buying one right now

You can start with a fire hose and work your way up,
A hot fudge enema is soothing, relaxing, and delicious.
don't forget the whipped cream and cherries

You got pics of her?

Thanks mate

>her

Sit over the edge of a bathtub. Squeeze warm water up there with a water bottle. Shit it out. Repeat until the water is clear, repeat twice. Wash your ass and down with hot soapy water. Done.

Unfortunately no

Make sure the guy really cares about you before you let him finger you, then have him put his cock inside.

See if you can get yourself a reacharound while being fingered, or even a rusty trombone will suffice.

God speed with your homosexuality quest OP, Sup Forums is pulling for you, pun intended.

P.S, if you are too hideous to find anyone to finger you, you could always ask your dad, cheers.

yeah, get a stick of dynamite, shove it up your shitter and ignite the fuse.

Ooooo someone is extra salty today did your boyfriend just give you some protein?

Poppers?

Chemicals that you shoot into your nostrils that go straight to your head make you feel really giddy, hot, and it relaxes your throat and ass muscles. A hung shemale used it on me once and I was able to deepthroat her 9.5" cock in my tight throat for the first time (I have oversized tonsils). Felt great. You should try it atleast once.

Fuck yes. Amyl or Butyl Nitrate is an inhalant sold in sex shops and online. It gives a huge head rush, intensifies orgasm if timed right, and dilate smooth muscle such as your rectum and your mothers vagina. You can loosen up quick and the buzz is fun but degenerate. loosen up like take big toys and big dick.

Gayest thing I've read today.

I just woke up

Your welcome

Bro, follow my patent-pending ass fingering routine. I've worked this out through many years of trial and error, fingering asses from the slums of Sydney to the penthouses of Pittsburgh, and from the shores of Puget Sound to the hollers of eastern Kentucky. They refer to me as King Midas, because I've got that golden touch.

So without any further ado, here's how to finger-bang that ass:
1) Take your finger
2) Play with that asshole.
3) There is no step 3, you're already successfully fingering an ass.

I am sure that you can't wait to get back to reading gayer things. Try some poppers and loosen up a bit

Clean it, lube it, trim your nails, go slow.

Wash your hands

>you need a Fucking tutorial to stick a finger up your ass
Just shove it in there,god dammit