youtube.com/watch?v=8G8u1ErQTO0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he wasn't

>thinking this is Vlade's doing

This has Vivek written all over it.

wtf he looks black in this pic

I GUESS YOU COULD SAY THIS TRADE
WAS A FLOP

you guys really think vlade couldnt have gotten a better package?

cousins is a volatile piece of shit who will implode the pelicans

this

Do you know who the Suns were offering? Fucking Brandon Knight. Brandon Knight is a legitimate bust, Buddy Hield is a potential star still in this league.

If the Suns were offering Devin booker, obviously we should have taken that trade, but they weren't; they offered fucking Brandon garbage Knight, that's the level of NBA talent that was floating on the trade block. Divac got what he could and now it's time to move on instead of scrounging in mediocrity for another year and then watching him leave with nothing to show for it.

Well, he IS a Serb. They are literal Turkish rape-babies. Look at the nose and forehead. Plus he's a bonafide backstabbing piece of shit. And yet the Kings put him on the GM position, what the hell...

Is he dare is say.. Köksal's father?

typical nba shit. be a retarded gm/coach. dont understand why your team isnt getting better. have a firesale so you can tank for a #1 pick and give your fans an utterly ass product for years and years. even though literally everyone understand that whichever team gets the better player wins the trade and this sport is built on stars.

they should have moved this team, sacramento really cant take another full cycle of this team being irrelevant shit.

The NBA needs relegation & no salary cap.

No. NBA teams needs three-digit IQ GM's. Divac and Vivek should be out of the organisation next summer.

A hard cap à la NFL would be interesting, though.

the nba barely has a proper d-league. only the mlb and maybe the nhl could have a relegation/promotion system based off of the minor leagues they currently have.

jesus, he's so fucking turkish looking

>sacramento really cant take another full cycle of this team being irrelevant shit.

As a kings fans, yes they can. Except for a brief golden period in the early 2000's (FUCK YOU LAKERS) the kings have ALWAYS been irrelevant shit. The fans will be loyal regardless.

thats what you get for trusting a serb

Lot of salty Slavs in this thread

as a knicks fan id like to thank the Kings for constantly reminding everyone that James Dolan is not the worst owner in the NBA

Remember when everyone though the Magic GM was a retard for giving up Dwight for peanuts? The ended up winning that trade. Don't give up on Vlade yet

What teams have good GMs/coaches?

My god he looks dirty as fuck

Spurs, Rockets, Warriors

>Well, he IS a Serb.

/thread

>inb4 Kings rally and make the 8th seed completely losing that that top 4 protected pick

So basically you want small market teams to all be in the D-League while the Lakers, Knicks, and Celtics trade trophies every year.

>buddy hield is a potential all star

stopped reading, please give yourself a 40 day ban

The Lakers, Knicks & Celtics will have deep pockets. Where the Sacramentos & Oaklahoma Cities of the league will rotate with the likes of St. Louis & Seattles.

Absolute poo in the loo.

>I gotta get rid of this nig before he chimps out and gets suspended another game

As a Suns fans, I'm absolutely pissed. McDonough, the GM, cannot be blamed. He made an offer which was objectively better than the Pelicans' one and even Divac acknowledged it.

TJ Warren, Alex Len, Brandon Knight, and Phoenix (currently last-but-one only to the Nets) UNPROTECTED first-rounder.

Knight's stock has abyssally dropped since his Bucks days, but man, his contract is super cheap and he's still a better player than Buddy Hield will ever be. TJ Warren is a better player than Buddy Hield will ever be. And Alex Len is one of the best backup centers in the league, if not the best. And the Suns' UNPROTECTED first-rounder this year, fucking Divac even accepted the pick the Pelicans sent to be top-3 protected.

Man, fuck Vlade.

>I'm going to conveniently leave out the package that Detroit offered because it's worlds better than what NO gave them

Who are you trying to fool?

youtube.com/watch?v=8G8u1ErQTO0

Why the fuck would you guys want Cousins anyway

The kings poo in the loo owner thinks Buddy Hield can be as good as Curry

imagine cheering for a team whose owner is a retard

Because the franchise has been struggling like hell to find a star since Amare left, which makes the arena half empty for most games and slowly turns Phoenix into a NFL city since the Cards have been quite entertaining these last few years.

Moreover, Bledsoe-Booker-Bender-Chriss-Cousins would be an amazing basis to build a franchise on. Plus Kentucky connexion that can land you even more good players.

Raps have a great GM fite me

>imagine cheering for a team whose owner is a retard
You'd be surprised how common this is.

Yeah he seems like locker room poison to me

>DeMcarcus cousins is useless shit
Basically the same thing everyone who's met DeMarcus Cousins thinks. Better to trade your best for draft picks and maybe a late bloomer then wait for the police to finally throw is ass in jail.

stay mad faggot