How mentally fucked up is Sup Forums?

How mentally fucked up is Sup Forums?

psychologytoday.com/tests/health/mental-health-assessment

>psychoLOGy

You used the same quote from the other thread. At least be original with your log posting.

Schizo and alcoholic

Substance Use Disorder
No disorder Substance Use

Major Depressive Disorder
No disorder Depression

Manic Episodes
No disorder Mania

Bipolar Disorder
No disorder Bipolar Disorder

Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
No disorder PTSD

Generalized Anxiety Disorder
No disorder GAD

Panic Disorder
No disorder Panic Disorder

Panic Attacks
No disorder Panic Attacks

too lazy for a picture :) guess i'm bipolar

Bonus: I'm listening to Shigeto: Detroit Part II

Guess I'm bipolar

Dumb animeposter

Im on mobile sue me.
Depression and anxiety are the only high ones feelssadman

>1 off trips
Fuk

I'm very well adjusted and happy.

Lucky you

Wow look how normal I am :)

Its just a reaction image.

This is pretty accurate.
I actually do have bipolar and generalized anxiety disorder.

wAaAvVy

not bad at all

God you people are a bunch of fucking losers, i'm fucking out before i turn into one of you.

Aren't you special

>lying to the survey to act cool
>yfw

>because someone who isn't a depressed mentally unstable drug addict is a liar

I don't think you faggots realize it, but outside in the *real world* not everyone is fucked in the head like the lot of you.

Dude, shut the fuck up. Your literally posting this shit to make yourself feel better about yourself. If we sat and stopped several random people and had them answer that survey with 100% honesty, they would all show up on at least one of those scales.

No, i'm not, i feel fucking great about myself already, you fucking pussy faggot. Unfortunately for faggots like yourself you'll never know what it feels like to live a normal life because you're too busy balled up drowning your sorrows in some gay ass internet board. The survey is fucking garbage, it's literally all about panic attacks anxiety and traumatic experiences, non of which i suffer from, so why the fuck would i have any reason to show on the scale, you ignorant prick.

Hell ya I'm mentally all there :3 which is a great improvement considering five years ago I was suicidal, self harming, abusing anti anxiety meds, haunted with PTSD, and struggling with OCD.
For all you fucked up doods, it gets better lads

I didnt take the survey, so honestly, I've no idea whats on it.
>gay ass internet board
And, here (you) are, welcome. Now neck yourself.

Have you been diagnosed? I was placed under a Form 10 back in March. That is code for a civilian who is placed under arrest and forced to be examined by a hospital psychiatrist. Neither he nor my physician believed I am bi-polar; however, the test i just took says I am at a 100 for the disorder.

>Internet test

Pretty accurate

There you go

should probably go see someone about that m8

Lol

I did yesterday, though I was diagnosed with bipolar quite a ways back. (2001ish)

Sounds about right.

This is what I got.

Lul

well it seems drugs aren't my problem Sup Forums what the fuck is wrong with me!

well fuck