youtu.be/QHb8tBh_VnU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*PPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT*

Uno 3:17

He succed on Salma Hayek's and possibly on MEW's feet

How can one man be so based ?

>it's a black male thing

What did he mean by this?

He said black mail. Like special black envelopes designating foot fetish parties. It's not what you think it is.

woah really does make you think

Can someone please help us non footfags understand why feet are so attractive? I really don't get it but I'm not judging

It's a fetish, nobody can explain or understand it except the people with it.

t. rare fetish haver

it's a black male thing

It's fun to suck on toes!

If you dont got it you wont understand.

It's a blessing...

and a curse...

But feet are disgusting, they're sweaty and smell like musty socks/shoes. I could only do it if they were freshly showered

Please try to explain

I really don't get it either, and I'm judging.

Imagine if the only thing that got you off were feet. Imagine they're like tits to you. Every girl you wanna fuck you'll need to explain that too. That's the curse.

On the other hand you can fap to celebrity feet all day long. That's the blessing.

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sp1btLIQX-4

they wish they were little babies again, crawling around their mommies toes, slobbering and making a mess on them, wanting to be picked up and loved by her, it's very oedipal tbhfam

t. legit psychiatrist and published analyst believe me i know tons

Fuck off, not even close

But tits are not the only thing I get off to. I like the whole female body, minus the feet. I also get really turned on by female moaning, among many other things.

Are feet literally the only thing that gets you going?

I was something of a mama's boy, and I absolutely hate feet.

MMMMMMMM

t. Is just the Sup Forums way of being reddit and saying "as a..."

So glad that shit died out

what am I supposed to explain ?

I get aroused by feet the same way I got by a nice pair of tits or a phat ass

I especially love nicely painted toenails and sandals

kinda like how guys who like tits only like them because they remember suckling on their moms tits and they just want to be a baby again and suck on their moms tits all day.

or how asses are like what you feel when you hug your mom when you are little so a bigger one is just your subconsious wanting to feel your moms ass

or how vaginas are where we came from and the only reason we want to have sex with them is to simlate going back into the womb so we subconsciously want to fuck our own moms.

or how blow jobs are like when our moms use to suck on our dicks as kids to clean them after we go peepee

basically we all wanna fuck our moms

I too am a legit psychiatrist with papers n shit.,

WHAT'S GOING ON IN THIS THREAD?

WHAT'S GOING ON...?

HELLO!? CAN YOU GIVE ME A (YOU)?

It hasn't, though.

I'm not speaking for myself.

But yes, there are people with that.

of course it's close, it hits the exact mark in fact, you wouldn't know it yourself since it's all subconscious though
subconsciously you like them
lurk more and then fuck off dipshit
you got it, i bet you wanna fuck your mom both subconsciously AND consciously my man

>subconsciously you like them

No, trust me. I don't.

you being disgusted by them is just you struggling to accept that they actually arouse you, come out of the shoe closet and embrace who you are, you are braver than you think

>t. legit psychiatrist and published analyst believe me i know tons

sent from your basement

Right.

Next you're gonna tell me I'm a closet faggot for being disgusted by gay sex.

youtube.com/watch?v=QHb8tBh_VnU

youtube.com/watch?v=L8lw1AtYIwY

They are degenerates

I love when angry college age kids tell me to lurk more, I've been here off and on for 8 years

>trips almost wasted on a Sup Forumsedditor shitpost

close one

Nu-male

UNO

I think we can all agree that feet are a degenerate, low-tier scum fetish. However can someone fucking epxlain to me why women wear toenails and shiny fancy shoes with exposed feet ???

U

no we can't

kill yourself redditor shit

III-III EEEEEEEEEEEEEERR HAVE A TENDACYYYYYyyyyy...

>footfags

It will always be funny

apparently it's crosswiring in the brain because the region for feet and sexual stimulation are close, so connections between them are made: resulting in a foot fetish

>they would lick someone's feet

It's babby's first fetish. Common enough to be acceptable but fringe enough to be considered weird.

of coursh

That is a damn good question actually.

When women show cleavage, it's obviously to attract men, even if they may convince themselves otherwise. At times when I've been caught staring, they even take it as a compliment.

However, women in general clearly have something of a repulsion of foot fetishists. I can't really figure out why exactly they decorate their feet, when they don't even like men who admire said decoration.

>Common enough to be acceptable

No.

It is really common though

I'd lick a girls asshole, I see nothing wrong with licking some soles.

You likely have some thing you're into that other people find gross.

Give me a number.

3:17

f

I don't know. Why do you wear toenails?

That's not a lot of footfags.

Not a very common fetish then.

4u

memes xD

youtube.com/watch?v=QHb8tBh_VnU

Was being a degenerate perv part of your plan?

you can spout this shit all you want nigger

i'm not a degenerate

a blackmail thing?

so cute

>4 repeating digits
So this is the power of foot fetish...

Yes you are.

'no'

>wanting to smell people's socks and shoes is a toally normal thing

in some countries it's considered a compliment!

I don't want to do any of that you retarded gay nigger

>Do you know why Jenn got the role? You think I just thought she was a decent actress? Hehehe, hmmmm. Not quite. She’s good, but I didn’t hire her for her talents, aright? The “audition” consisted of a little trial. We went up to the snowy hills of Colorado where I made a deal with her. I said “Jenni, you want this role? You need this for your career right now, correct? I mean, 53 year old actress, not much working for ya right? What if I told you, I could give you a role so outrageous that it would HAVE to get you a nomination?” And you would be surprised just what an actress would do for an Oscar nomination. I marched Ms. Leigh through that snow barefoot till she couldn’t walk no more. When she finally fell down, barefoot in that snow, she wadn’t beggin for the role, she wasn’d beginn for no Oscar eitha, all she wanted, was a pair of socks. AHAHAHA! So I reached down and I pulled up a BIG PLUMP TOE and I put that lil puppy right into my eager mouf. And she been walkin through that Colorado snow, so her flippers were cold, like a popsicle, ahehehe. And I SUCKED Jennifer Jason Leigh’s digits till they thawed out. I didn’t needta worry bout Jenni tellin no one bout this whole ordeal, she woulda done jus bout anything for that nomination. She got her lil career revival, I got a nice foot on the rocks

youtu.be/QHb8tBh_VnU

ARRIGHT III

>posts 4
>gets quads

DRINKING SOME GOURMET SHIT

It's the people in this thread that make me embarrassed to embrace my foot fetish. it's why i've never told anyone about it because the fear of being rejected and mocked about it is too much

The madman

This.

Piss and scat is where it's at

pppppppprrrrrrrfffbbbbbllltttpppppphhhhhhhh

>tfw footfag
>tfw gf is okay with it

You won't understand until you see the perfect pair of feet in person.

It happened to me in high school 6 years ago and I haven't been the same

>mfw I know someone who is public as fuck about his foot fetish and when he was like 15 got drunk as hell and was around a bunch of people from school and begged a girl to see her feet and she kicked him in the balls

My favorite meme

Got drunk when I was like 16 and spilled the beans with my friends. Everyone ended up knowing I had a foot fetish, and while I became a minor joker around my friends and even my class, it wasn't that bad. I wasn't seriously bullied or anything and some girls even teased me with their feet and one even asked me for a foot massage. Still, keeping it a secret is probably the best idea, you might not be so lucky if your friends aren't cool with it.

I have only ever told one person: my girlfriend. After a year of dating. And it's great, she was totally fine with it. In fact, she doesn't mind it cause it means she gets to do less work in bed haha.
mfw

There was a guy in my highschool that got exposed for liking feet and eventually he just embraced it, messaging girls on Facebook asking for pictures of them.

I can appreciate cute feet, but I don't get how some dudes can be obsessed by them.

haha xD

Uno farto @3:17

Kek

Autism

Damn sick digits
Chexk these out

TRES