/nba/ - A-s-s-e-t-s Edition

Reminder that the Celtics will have to give up everything for Jimmy Butler

Reminder that they will NOT get Paul George this off-season

Reminder that they will NOT get Blake Griffin this off-season

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n2Ez-w-zvd4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ainge will get cucked into making a monster deal for Butler because he wanted to be a jewish hoarder

2017, 2018 BKN picks, Jae Crowder and Jaylen Brown for Jimmy Butler and Robin Lopez

thank you based 7kt you are our greatest ally

AD/BOOGIE VS THE MEME SHOOTERS

GREATEST 1ST ROUND GAME OF OUR TIME

KILL ME

Pels' post-asg sched looks interesting now. Two Jazz and Grizz games, three Nuggets games for dat 8seed battle. Hype to see how they do gainst them Gobert and Gasol/Zbo match-ups. Future looks bright.

Pelsfags, who's gonna be the alpha?

>they want (You) to trade for the sake of trading
>they haven't read the Art of the Deal™
>they don't trust The Process™

REMINDER THAT THE KINGS WON THIS TRADE

COUSINS IS OVERRATED AND HAS LITERALLY NEVER PLAYED A NBA PLAYOFF GAME IN HIS LIFE

Should work the same way it did for the 2011 Heat - just take turns being the 1st option

>kings fucked this up

>Pg: Jrue Sg:E'twan Moore Sf: Solomon Hill Pf: Ad C: Boogie

Am I missing something? This just seems to combine two problems into one roster. Thats not even a playoff team lmao.

locker room tho. key question is who will keep Boogie from self-sabotaging?

How do you want your draft picks SENPAI?

>tfw ad and boogie shoot 40% from 3 next season with 7 attempts per game for both of them

IT wasn't good on the kings, what is this revisionist history? celtics damage control?

>IT wasn't good on the kings

lmao fucken retard

give ben gordon a max contract

He wasn't bad either, just young. There's not really an excuse other than "we suck at evaluating talent".

He was idiot.

>oh no why didn't the Kings keep Cousins just so he could leave in 16 months anyway
>they were doing so well with Cousins playing exactly 0 playoff games over 6 years

oh also bring back Kirk Hinrich

Boogie should have went to the eastern conference.

youtube.com/watch?v=n2Ez-w-zvd4

Digits confirm

>willingly getting lecucked

If Buddy Hield doesn't average 26 in his prime then the Kings franchise will have been set back 7+ extra years

he really didn't get to chose baka

Boogie was only a cancer like that because of his situation. Hes playing with another All-NBA talent for once and not playing for arguably the worst front office in the league.

yes because even though the Kings were a losing team year after year with Cousins it was vital that he score 26+ points per game

And they now think Hield is as good as a top 5 pick. I feel sad for any Kings fans.

He's still playing for arguably the worst front office in the league, if you count the medical staff, and the fact that the head of basketball operations is also the GM of the Saints.

Didn't the Kings draft Jimmer too? And has Skal played at all this year?

>LETS SETTLE THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL

Which front office is the worst?

>Knicks
>Bulls
>Kings

kings, magic, knicks

>Pistons attempted a deal with Andre Drummond to the Kings for DeMarcus Cousins. Kings said no. (Via Michael Scotto - Basketball Insiders)

This kinda puts into perspective just how bad the trade was. Were they trying to get the worst return possible?

Buddy Hield is a top 5 pick though...

I don't get how you can say the Kings were shit at evaluating talent when Isaiah was having a worse rookie season than Hield is currently having.

>thinking he's going to magically become some golden boy

Wake up and smell the coffee. He's still going to have his shitty lesbian attitude.

Bulls

Because Butler wasn't picked by the GM and neither was Rose. Literally every other pick of the last 15 years has been a bust and they made stupid decisions like getting rid of Thibodeau, getting Wade/Rondo, Boozer, Rip Hamilton, etc

The Knicks are close

The Kings are in a shitty market so they dont count as much

What a strange timeline we live in

Mostly D-League. Has played in less than 10 games so far.

Hinkie knew this would happen.

if I recall, one of Paxson's first moves was trading Lemarcus Aldridge for Tyrus fucking Thomas lmao

>@KevinOConnorNBA
There were objectively better deals available for the Kings, but since they think so highly of Buddy Hield, that's the direction they went.

>Kings view Buddy Hield as a top 5 pick, per source. In their eyes they received a top 5 talent and a top 10 pick, if Pelicans stay mediocre.

lol

This is my favorite topic:

Here's where I have it currently

INCOMPETENCE POWER RANKINGS

1) Knicks

POWER GAP

2) Kings
3) Bulls

POWER GAP
4) Magic
5) New Orleans

Honorable mention to the Nets, just on legacy alone

Taking submissions for 5-10, I love this shit.

How you want it senpai?

>worst front office

One that gets overlooked is the Mavs. Yeah, they won in 2011, but look at their moves after that year

What's their endgame?

LOL, those guys that run the team twitters are great shitposters.

Well AD is a laid-back type so he'll be able to keep Cousins in check since Cousins say shit to him. A lot of Cousins mishaps are on-court issues

That's not even close to what I said. What I'm saying, and pretty much what everyone else is saying, is that the Kings franchise from top to bottom is a disaster, and Cousins was in the thick of it.

9th seed baby

He is objectively.

>Simmons is gone, ROTY for 2019
>Ingram is a bust
>Brown can't shoot for shit
>Dragon Penis barely plays

Suns deserves a spot on there somewhere.

Drummond is terrible though

30 wins while guaranteeing neither of them every averages above 25 points again.

HINKIE = GOAT

GET IN HERE SIXERS BROS

You said he was cancerous because of the Kings situation. He's going to do the same shit in NO and leave after his contract expires. You don't know how much of a faggot Cousins is when he gets slightly triggered.

We're all big homies today

It's interesting to see if the Pelicans put together a functioning team.

They have barely any guard depth, and a huge incentive to tank this season because the pick they gave the KANGZ is Top 3 protected.

Imagine pairing Fultz or Ball with Boogie/AD. But Gentry's job is on the line so he'll probably try and get the 8th seed.

JUST

former sixers D-league guys are starting for half a dozen teams while the kangs top picks bust or get traded.

Right now what I have for 5-10 are the Suns and OKC. Who else is really terrible, though? There's a sneaky argument for Miami, maybe, with the Dragic trade and the Johnson contract, but that's an open situation that they could maybe navigate. Miami also has "drove away lebron james and Dwyane Wade", so maybe I'm overthinking this.

The Suns have an absolute garbage one too

they could probably just deal the '17 pick and some backup to the nets for Brook Lopez. That'd be an infinitely better move.

Why are Sixers fans celebrating? The season is almost over, there isn't enough time for the Kings to tank significantly.

since drafting boogie

>2015 draft
kings took wcs over guys like myles turner and devon booker

>2014 draft
took stauskas over zach lavine, elfrid payton, saric, jokic

>2013 draft
took mclemore over giannis, cj, schroeder, gobert

>2012 draft
took thomas robinson over lillard, barnes, drummond, fournier

>2011 draft
took biyombo over kemba, klay, kawai

sup 7k- I mean Larr- I mean GoMedz

>all these bad trades going on

The league is fucked.

Snatching Westbrook rebounds. Hi-lo passes. For now enjoy the demolition inside the paint and baseline. Next year, inside-out.

I honestly believe he will have no option but to turn down his attitude simply because he isn't the best player on his team anymore, hes not the alpha so he has no place to go wild. We'll just have to wait and see

>elfrid payton

THEY HAD WHITESIDE LOL i forgot about that.

Daily reminder

how did Hinkie know? was this all just blind luck?

25-30 games is plenty of time to crash and burn

>/moo/ hinkie dick riders

attention whoring maggots

Xangs won't get another star between now and 2019 when their first belongs to Hinkie.

Still better than Ainge LOL

Exactly. I'd pissed playing for this franchise too

>kemba, klay, kawai

damn

i just realized who Hinkie reminds me off, that fucking 1000 yard stare lmao

>Isaiah was having a worse rookie season than Hield is currently having.
wat

UPDATED INCOMPETENCE POWER RANKINGS

1) Knicks

POWER GAP

2) Kings
3) Bulls

POWER GAP
4) Magic
5) New Orleans
6) Phoenix
7) OKC

POWER GAP
8) Miami
9/10) Detroit? Minnesota? Chicago?

whats crazy is they got cousins and whiteside in the same draft holy shit could you imagine

That's sad. Hell, even with the players they drafted, they could've had a respectable team instead of this shit.

>Elfrid Payton

a traffic cone would have been a better pick

>all these hindsight 20/20 armchair GMs

Yeah, other elite teams passed on these players as well. God I hate social media

Pic doesn't work since the Kings would of turned those players into d leagures. Thomas Robinson was suppose to be better than Drummond and lamarcus aldridge type but kangz decided to play him 8 minutes a game and fuck him over. They fucked Tyreke and Fredette over too. If you put Klay or Kawhi on the kings they would of never developed anywhere near what they are today.

Demarcus is the exception where he managed to develop his basketball skills at the expensive of becoming a 26 year old manbabby

You're literally on fucking meth.

I've been seeing you spam this shit on another thread and you're way behind the modern NBA and strategy.

Twin towers doesn't work against small ball, only another twin tower or a traditional PF-C set of 6'9-7'0.

isaiah, demarcus, whiteside, tyreke and casspi would have been enough to make a couple finals

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT

YOU DON'T LIKE NBA BASKETBALL

Every team makes draft mistakes, the point is that other than scouting people there is also a thing called player development.

It's how Drayboon and Thomas became All-Stars.

Everyone is one and done these days that the real payoff is only seen 3-4 seasons later, its easy to say that a team should have drafted X when back then.

*cough*

Celtics

haha holy shit he types like donald trump

it shows their front office is a fucking disgrace. 8 top 10 picks in consecutive years and they couldnt make a single playoffs

wow what a fucking faggot

Why would the Bulls want Okafor? Lopez is way better and that says a lot

>implying im not already putting money on Westbrook getting denied a triple double on this season's remaining NOP-OKC game
Clang. Where'd my rebounds go?

also yet another trade won by Samuel Hinkie.

>mfw this all blows up when they miss the playoffs and Boogie leaves in FA

>AD sees it as the last straw and demands a trade next year during the ASW