Is it good...

Is it good? Is it a fun sci-fi show or is it just some leddit tier crap-fest that got me by it's incessant shilling and memes?
Help me Sup Forums, you're my only hope

The latter.

Good first season and good half second season. Drops off hard later on. Third season will be bad and probably kill the show due to them hiring tons of new female writers.

its better than most other 25 min animated comedies that anyone of Sup Forums can recommend
so in conclusion, its alright

Since when did they get new writers? Why even invest money into hiring writers an not just use the original guys who made it?

I don't know why don't you watch and decide for yourself?

Because I'm an indecisive fuck and I don't wanna waste my time trying to torrent it?

they're riding the gravy train now. they made something fresh, it got noticed by people, it got sold to people who know how to exploit that. i liked the first season.

give it a good 3 episodes, its better than archer at least, surprised Sup Forums hasn't started to hate on that as much as this

This. Third season will be literally painful to watch.

If you're posting this thread I have a very hard time believing that your time is SO PRECIOUS that you can't risk the whole 45 minutes (tops) it would take to just fucking torrent it, watch it, and decide if you like it or not

You're a disgusting sheep

Because you can't have made a thread in the background to take look back at every 5 minutes
I have other things on my hands to keep me occupied and I fail to see how I can't take in some opinions on these show that I'm about to waste time for

>I don't wanna waste my time downloading free entertainment for free.
Fucking millennials. You should all be gassed.

>Fucking millennials
Ten bucks you're in your late 20 getting mad in this thread cause you have nothing better to do
Get a job

Halfway the second season is when Dan Harmon leaves to finish Community. I'm not sure if the rest of the writers can even piss without Harmon holding their weewee.

This makes NO fucking sense. If they can ride the gravy train WHY FUCKING HIRE MORE PEOPLE? Especially when it will ruin the show with retarded female bullshit.

Seriously it must be a smarter move financially to keep a few good writers than hire more shit ones. It's not as if they're creating heaps of episodes and need new content every single day.

What gives?

He hates community tho.

second half of season 2 drops off super hard because they try to force MUH FEELINGS onto Rick
it also seems they realized they can get away with rehashing the same jokes again and again, so they fall into a lull

I've tried rewatching Archer and it's shitty as fuck
After season 1 or 2 it becomes "LOL REMEMBER THIS JOKE WE MADE BEFORE? HERE IT IS AGAIN"

>16 posts
>'reddit' 0 of 0

Wow really quite l*terally reddit in here

Everything is a leddit tier crapfest. What kind of stupid-ass question is that? Go die, foogaht.

It's very good. The great episodes are brilliant, but both seasons have a couple so-so episodes, which are still funny.

It's FUN, often clever, a little heart.

pretty much this

Edit: Wow, thanks for the gold!

fake and gay

So let me get this straight.
Not only do you expect to be able to watch a show, for free, at your own convenience
But you also want your opinion about the show to be spoonfed to you by someone else.
And yet i'm the problem?

Season 1 is mostly gold. Season 2 is mostly shit.

Its memes. Its reddit. Its reddit memes.

Season 1 was alright, but Rick's burping and speech was getting annoying. Second season had some good episodes too, some of them were way better than any in season 1.