Anyone want to tribute my Russian girlfriend? She is 25 5'2" with E tits. She likes big white cock and is a webmodel...

Anyone want to tribute my Russian girlfriend? She is 25 5'2" with E tits. She likes big white cock and is a webmodel. I'll let her blow you in a glory hole if you are close enough

My Kik is mrbeachballs

If you are interested bump. I have nudes and vids

kik dfranck91 for loyalty tests. I'm very good, frequently get results.

Any interest?

lets see her suck cock, and use her bra as earmuffs

nips or gtfo

I'll do tributes in return too

Bump

Seems legit.

Let's see that pussy OP

>tribute

Faggot retard.

What kind of camera setup did you use to take that shot? It looks like a pro studio shot. Could it be that you're just full of shit, faggot?

Fuck off. She's a model, she has modeling pics

For a tribute I'll post a video of her pussy. I'm 7 inches, if some can tribute her bigger I will

Just give pics of her pussy now, I'm already jerking off to her. I need something to get me there

> Russian

Nah fam, bitch smells like pickles and feet.

Ok. So, you're posting non-timestamped pics of some random bitch and telling us we can totally have HER suck our cocks, except it has to be through a hole in the wall where we can't see who it is.

Pretty sure you just want to suck some dicks, you faggot.

Come on man I'm trying to tribute give some good nudes and then post the video after I bust

>flannel hiding her chubby stomach

nah fam, unleash the nudes and fuck off

OP GIVE US PUSSY PICS

This.

He can't because he doesn't have any because he's a lying faggot and doesn't actually know this chick.

>imgur file names

nice ripped album off reddit you fucking faggot

Can i provide you with genuine gf?
I csnt time stamp (she is not with me right now) but csn provide sexy/tessing clips of her...i might even throw in a nipple or two...
Kik also available here: uselesstribute