Anyone else out there spy on their daughter and secretly want to fuck her

Anyone else out there spy on their daughter and secretly want to fuck her

I don't have a daughter, but I difenitely would if i got one

your daughter is orange dude

She is actually very pale not sure why itsblike that

You got more? Maybe a vid?

Bro that shit looks like a cryptid. Gangly arms and such

I've often wondered how fathers resist fucking their cute little daughters. Imagine how great the orgasm would be.

step 1) don't be a raging autistic faggot
I know this may be difficult for you

Thought about that so many times

We need to see her sexy face, Do you cum in her stuff?

this picture is old, baitbitefags

Not much in the hips department Daddio.

But she has a nice body regardless. I don't have a daughter myself so I wouldn't know. But could you tell me why you're attracted to her? Is it a taboo thing? Does she look like a young version of your wife?

Regardless, I hope you continue posting.

Glad I'm not the only one. I probably shouldn't have a daughter.

Shitty bait aside, just fuck her if that's what you want to do. Get yourself roofies and test it on her a couple of times to see how she reacts. Up the dosage accordingly, until she doesn't wake up or respond to external stimuli anymore, then rape her. Just be sure to spike her shit when she's already tired or drunk, so she won't become suspicious of suddenly getting tired in your company for no reason at all....

Also, for the love of god, don't take any pics or videos if you don't want to get caught. And don't cum inside.

No, but sometimes I fuck my dog which is the closest thing I got to family

No shit? That's... interesting.

How old is she?

you should talk to your daughter about grooming man, that bush has grown out of control

I have a son. I was just saying that I probably should avoid having a daughter in the future. Cause I'd probably want to have sex with her.

me

your daughter looks like on of those retarded running titans that flail their skinny limbs around

how did you even get those pics Im curious?

Nothing like her mum. I found her pics on her pc for her bf from then on was interested

Any dads ever caught their daughter masturbating?

here she comes

She shaved but has since let it grow back again now she gets her bikini line waxed