'I need some f**king help!': Incredible moment heroes rescue a dying BABY and a toddler from a truck that flipped into...

>'I need some f**king help!': Incredible moment heroes rescue a dying BABY and a toddler from a truck that flipped into a ditch as their father tried to escape the Texas flooding
>Rescuers battled to save them as rapidly rising floodwaters made it impossible for the father and his two kids to open the doors from the inside
>Volunteers were eventually able to rescue his infant son Marshal from the backseat and waded to shore where they performed CPR
>A woman could be heard desperately praying in the video, repeating again and again, 'Dear Jesus, please let this baby breathe'

1. Your country
2. Do random people in your country help each other out when something bad happens?

1. America
2. Yes

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empathy#Evolution
scienceblogs.com/grrlscientist/2010/06/30/distressed-ravens-show-consola/
youtube.com/watch?v=KPHR1AA2D7o
youtube.com/watch?v=KUOxmyue2NQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UEMyV9E2Sd0
extra.globo.com/noticias/brasil/homem-atingido-por-roda-de-carreta-sobrevive-em-minas-gerais-video-20959083.html
youtube.com/watch?v=T9HUwAIFSEo
youtube.com/watch?v=RlF4nb45yug
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1. Western Europe
2. No

tbqh from all of my professional experience in watching viral youtube fights and other shit like that in USA people usually start screaming omg and that's about it

1.cunt
2.probably the most in the world, since people believe they are

going to be shaheeds or martyrs if they die

>be me couple years back
>be riding my bike gettin /fit/ n shiet
>crossing the street
>hop off curd
>oh shit oil slick
>front wheel loses contact with asphalt
>bam land sideways on my arm
>oh shit broken arm
>dude not 15 meters away saw it all play out
>laying in pain
>walks past
>Not even a HAHA FUCK YOU

every former communist shithole is like this, populated by cold reptile like animals

>1. Your country
USA!
>2. Do random people in your country help each other out when something bad happens?
Of course, we are nice.

altruism is mental illness
it gives literally zero evolutionary benefit

>be me years ago, age 13
>riding skateboard getting /fit/ n shiet
>hit big crack and break my ankle
>nice korean lady across the street sees
>is worried when she sees me try to stand on it when I say I'm okay and my foot flops around like jelly
>"Men."
>lends me her cellphone so I can call mom to pick me up

Good times living in USA.

Did you end up being alright?

I don't help anybody unless it's a woman.

*Hot woman

** hot woman (with feminine penis)

>NI
>depends
People will help in life threatening situations or if a kid needs his bike fixed but if someone is getting jumped people just walk right on

>that negro
>the dad's face
Lmao

I don't think nationality has to do with being an asshole. You just bumped into one.

Literally wrong.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empathy#Evolution
scienceblogs.com/grrlscientist/2010/06/30/distressed-ravens-show-consola/

i dont, fuck servs

1. UK
2. Quite chivalrous when someone falls over, but doors aren't held open by most people for women or man, though it does happen on the rare occasion.

This is how strangers treat each other, for friends its different and mixed. The majority wont do this but there are a few that would stick with you no matter what. It's rare.

People wont act to uphold their customs when challenged. There is no underlying level of loyalty or understanding. I blame the fact that people stopped attending church, as if defying religion is some act of empowerment. Yeah right..The end result is you don't know who your community is. You've isolated yourself from society and therefore weakened it. You're weak. Alone.

Im moving to Germany.

>but doors aren't held open by most people for women or man
That would be considered extremely rude here, to the point that you would get confronted by the person coming after you for not holding the door

Sorry I was thinking of two things when I wrote this. They DO hold doors open whenever they can. What I meant to say is that its at a short distance.

What I really wanted to say was that women aren't ushered through doors first, seats aren't given up unless the person is pregnant (but not age).

I guess you could call that feminism, but at the end of the day the women are the fairer sex and they should be treated with some sort of chivalry.

I personally could never bare to walk through a set of train doors before a women. I come from a culture where its considered rude.

I got told by some airhead swede that got lost in Bulgaria that people helped him a lot, even got him a place to sleep.
We don't like to be thought of that way, we don't like being expected to do shit even if we would do it.

I get it. Here seats are given to the elderly, pregnant women and women or men with childs. People are quite generous in general. There are exceptions but if anyone is hurt or looking ill in the street he will be offered help by the people passing by. But giving preference to women only because of their gender is not a thing anymore.

Except for China, Brazil, Thailand, Africa and the Middle East, everybody helps each other in every country.

Bulgarians sound like nice guys :3

They are. Loved my travels there.

>tfw never have had the chance to visit Bulgaria

1. Canada
2. No

youtube.com/watch?v=KPHR1AA2D7o

This is different. People are not going to run towards a truck that may explode in a big fireball in any moment, unless they have relatives there, or are absolute heroes.

I think they are all passersby in that pic.

And Western Europistan apparently

Unless you're dying soon you still have time to

That would require me to not be a neet which my autism prevents

Sweden no because it's incredibly dangerous. There's a high risk that you'll be put into a situation that requires social interactions.

Are you sure that people are more helpful over in the US? I've probably heard of a dozen stories injured people sued their helpers and them being fucked over by insurance companies and shit. In this country, it's literally illegal to not help someone during an emergency situtation.

I mean this is even the major plot point of an American movie,'The Incredibles'.

I honestly applaud them for this too many people feel too entitled to be helped by strangers

>tfw will never be swedish and live in sweden where socialization is considered an annoyance or bad thing rather than a good thing

Flag
Yes

Americans are happy go lucky normal fags, I don't like interacting with people so I would do the same in the Danish and British situations. However the Finnish one involved no one else so, I would tell the gym staff someone's having an epileptic attack ffs

How do we survive normiefag america

Would you help a drowning Sup Forums user?

>I don't think nationality has to do with being an asshole

explain israelis

Depends what country he is from

>white baby
who cares, the guy probably wouldn't have done it for a baby of color

Yeah well, they are the exception to the rule

Well desu, Israelis will help you. If you're struggling, lost, or hurt, they will go out of their way to help you. Yes, Israelis are very obnoxious and rude sometimes. However, they don't fuck around when someone is in need.

I have an Israeli penpal that went to Poland a few years back. She told me she got separated from her tour group 2 hours before her flight back to Israel. Her phone was dead so she went to a police officer and asked to use his phone. He allowed her, she tried making one call, it didn't go through, for whatever reason. And then the police officer said, "Oh my shift is over. Good luck." Everyone else she approached was generally distant and unwilling to provide even a smidgen of assistance. She had to trek back to the hotel she was staying at just to get some assistance.

No. They behave like shit here

They're the worst tourists ever. But if you've ever been in Israel, you'll know they go out of their way to help you.

1- Argentina
2- Yes

why? he's your Sup Forums buddy ;_;

stop trying to force this meme

The only people that visits Israel are protestants and I'm not one

Yep

I myself helped a stumbling drunk guy who almost fell into a river once

>video
Reminds me the russian brick truck video

Did he die?

He lived actually

Thanks. What a lucky man.

You gullible fuck.

Rude

>USA
>first world

youtube.com/watch?v=KUOxmyue2NQ

>baby starts breathing
>americans start clapping before going to rescue the other kid

He actually lived, it was in Brazil. I just read an article about it

1- A country of good people
2- Yes

They definitely have significant brain damage, not just the kids but the parents are definitely subnormal IQ. I mean just look at the dad's face.

why are Americans such heroes?

Great now I'm on an American news binge. This stuff is so funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=UEMyV9E2Sd0

can you link it?
thank you.

extra.globo.com/noticias/brasil/homem-atingido-por-roda-de-carreta-sobrevive-em-minas-gerais-video-20959083.html

insurance companies will do anything to jew any penny they can get, not representative of the general american.

god bless

Thanks portubro

>The images, made by a security camera on the Rua Calcedônia, show the exact moment when Roberto is hit by the wheel. He was on his back and is thrown forward with the strong impact. The video also shows the relief provided by people walking around. A driver who drove by also stopped to help.

Nice people

See, you were wrong you rude faggot.

Kev has truly blessed you

It's the freedom.

Kevs gratious blessings to you

Who is Kev

The one who has blessed you with such sexy numbers

News anchors watch and react to a helicopter cam filming people being knocked down by waves on the lake bike/footpath for ten minutes.

youtube.com/watch?v=T9HUwAIFSEo

Kev has blessed this lad

Yes, unless it was a fucking leaf.

Kev is the PM of /britfeel/
He has the power to bestow repeating digits upon people he deems worthy.
It is truly a blessing to receive.

The mom is qt af.

Our prime minister who ensures that everyone stays sexy and friendly and provides comfy times for all

I thought that was Theresa May

That's the UK one, not the /britfeel/ one.

I would argue that a lucky man would not have been hit by a rogue wheel in the first place.

Slight headache. Slight headache!

When did this kev shit start and why is it outside of generals

You can say "fuck" here, OP.

He's directly quoting the article, which means copy+paste, shithead.

rude

t. 14 year old

>2. Do random people in your country help each other out when something bad happens?
one time I was on the train and a non australian left his bag on his seat while he went to the dunny, one woman pointed it out and asked the carriage what she should do and someone else said throw it out at the next stop better safe than sorry, she did
the guy started shouting at everyone when he got back, probably wondering why he didnt hear a big boom in the bathroom
aussies always help each other out

In life-and-death situations, people in almost all countres would do something.

China is the big exception.

A few years ago my sister saved a guy who had a heart attack

In China, helping someone during an emergency can be used against you in court as evidence of your guilt of causing that emergency and you can get sued.

France
Yes
From my personal experience when I had a motorcycle accident and laid on the ground I remember people being quite nice, but that cop made me blow in an alcool test and I think people made comments about it like "can't this wait?"

At least no one got shot this time.

>oh mah gawd

I love that accent.

It's a very nice video, desu.

Very good response. It's surprising to see Americans work so well coordinated as a collective, especially considering that they probably didn't have much former experience with it.

1.Flag
2. some

youtube.com/watch?v=RlF4nb45yug