/rym/

RYM & Sonemic General

Let's talk about music!

Also, how can we improve our rym profiles?

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/~78787878
rateyourmusic.com/~BolognaPony
rateyourmusic.com/~Zachry
rateyourmusic.com/list/Zachry/mark-kozelek_red-house-painters_sun-kil-moon-ranked/
rateyourmusic.com/list/Zachry/2017-the-correct-2017-the-correct-ranking-ranking/
sonemic.com/music/____f1/
rateyourmusic.com/list/Bishopboy1999/oh-look-even-more-roasts-because-a-lot-of-my-friends-love-them/
rateyourmusic.com/list/serialjune/reviews-too-incoherent-for-rym-a-sexploitation/
youtube.com/watch?v=b-U99rWu3rQ
rateyourmusic.com/~shepardsalt
rbt.asia/mu/thread/74252742/#74255702
rateyourmusic.com/~thedb
rateyourmusic.com/~Herbieguy
rateyourmusic.com/list/Montie_Ray/rym-users-who-are-hipsters/
rateyourmusic.com/~Montie_Ray
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

rateyourmusic.com/~78787878

will my car repairs be done in time for my job interviews

Let's talk about how you can't search for !!! on the Sonemic beta.

Is the profile page small map not updating for anyone else or does it just take a few days? The detail map when I zoom in works fine.

Your parents must be proud of your taste.

rateyourmusic.com/~BolognaPony
My taste is shit

Seems to take a while to update at first. Try going a few days without rating anything. That worked for me, and now it adds everything automatically

B U EN OS D I A S

rateyourmusic.com/~Zachry
rateyourmusic.com/list/Zachry/mark-kozelek_red-house-painters_sun-kil-moon-ranked/
rateyourmusic.com/list/Zachry/2017-the-correct-2017-the-correct-ranking-ranking/

Asuka was better you fucking cunt

Asuka is a big steaming shit. Interesting character (till they butchered her in the Rebuilds) and great design, but absolute shit as a girl

>my fucking dream last night
>i was on a ship that got hijacked by pirates and they were killing my crew members one by one, pretty sure they were muslim terrorists
>very vivid, woke up in a pool of cold sweat

i guess you can say that's cosmic payback for shitting in a pasta bowl and dumping it in someone else's trash

sonemic.com/music/____f1/

what do you usually eat
every time you post your shit i feel legitimately concerned dude

autistic kids that get coddled: rateyourmusic.com/list/Bishopboy1999/oh-look-even-more-roasts-because-a-lot-of-my-friends-love-them/

autistic kids that don't get coddled:
rateyourmusic.com/list/serialjune/reviews-too-incoherent-for-rym-a-sexploitation/

choose your fighter

i eat very well actually, just the shit i posted yesterday was post-eating a full box of devil dogs after binge-smoking pot for a few days, you know the routine

oatmeal in the morning (or protein cheerios) along with strawberries, blueberries and almonds

lunch is usually the same, plain whole grain bagel sandwich w/ salami, roast beef, provolone cheese, 3 slices of tomatoes and a bunch of kale

i eat whatever my step dad cooks for dinner, which is usually something meat-related w/ vegetables and potatoes and shit

definitely gonna start incorporating peanut butter and avacodis in my diet very soon cuz i have weight to gain

also i drink plenty of water (jasmine tea every night) throughout the day, especially if i'm exercising and not working

damn that's a good diet, didn't expect it to be that good

*avacados

also i eat an apple or two every morning

overall my diet/exercise/grooming routine gets destroyed when i have pot on me and i have to start everything up all over again which i suppose is all the more reason to quit but for now it's a 'fun' fall-back, even if the negatives clearly outweigh the positives

we hope you kill yourself

>we
why are you afraid to speak for yourself
do you not trust yourself and feel more comfortable melting into a group

youtube.com/watch?v=b-U99rWu3rQ

that ending is so fucking brel-esque i love it

rateyourmusic.com/~shepardsalt

someone PLEASE recommend me music from the past 4 years that has been popular on Sup Forums, ive listened to a pittance of new music compared to pre-2014

jesus christ leave this place

why not figure out what shepardsalt is into rather than what Sup Forums is into
Sup Forums has horrible taste dude don't waste your time and energy

i need a starting point to explore and Sup Forums was always good for that back in the day

why should i leave i just came back

listen to steven r smith if it's wailing guitar drone if you want
also george harrison if you like the olivia tremor control
you're also guaranteed to like the drift by scott walker if you like swans

nice blogpost dude

thanks for the recomendations. however what im looking for is new stuff in general not stuff similar to personal favorites

>Tfw L "Y" J adds a great new Musique Concrete release to the database JUST before I was about to.

Bitch

but that's fucking stupid

Sup Forums has brainwashed you

EW WHAT THE FUKC

"muslim terrorists" is redundant.

Sal is fucking disgusting pervert and cat molester

Seriously what the fuck is your mental malfunction? You post your face, cat, dick, asshole and several shits here, how are you not rotting away in some asylum

Damn that was one STINKY fart

lol you're right user i'll try to post more pg content Just For You

I've seen worse, just wondering how you aren't worried of being doxxed

i've been doxxed before, nobody really cares

so random lol xd

I've been banned from rym run by liberal pussies

did you post about how whites deserve their own safespace from blacks

!!! suck why would you want to search for them

why are you shouting

Based Trans, Race, And Muslim Realist Like Sal

are you triggered cucks is my picture of my cock triggering you? poo poo poo poo pepepe

Based Troll-y Deplorable Kekistani Like Sal

based blogposter Sal tells people about his menial worthless life in order for him to try to trick himself into thinking he shouldn't kill himself because hes a waste of resources

1. There’s no such thing as "good" and "bad" art, only "good" and "bad" interpretations of art. Almost every work of art has its own layer of beauty hidden inside, even if I don't recognize it at the time.
2. It’s NEVER “just a movie." Fuck that Birdman shit.
3. If "good" and "bad" were real entities, then every major genre would have it's share of both, whether it be post-punk or crunkcore.
4. It’s more important that society values a uniquely “bad” work of art than a generically “good” work of art.
5. Social justice prevails when examining a work's demographics: Teenage girls and minorities deserve much more respect for their art, while white-male weeaboos deserve much harsher criticism on the internet.
6. If it's endorsed by Film Crit Hulk or Horbgorbler, it deserves another chance. Really, check out their reviews; they really have some of the most unique art criticism on the internet IMO, one of them showing the humanity of progressivism, the other showing the rebellion that can still be had with it.
7. Not only is fashion as important a utility for culture as art is, but often that tie to fashion is what uncovers a work's artistry to the world.
8. As long as you have genuine appreciation and insight, there's nothing wrong with irony. Even David Foster Wallace believed in it.
9. That being said, I've recently realized how much of an oversupply we have of hostility and cynicism and negativity in art, particularly when it comes to social media. I feel like there's an under-supply, then, of art that shows love and compassion and empathy, and as much as I love irony too, it is these components of moral character that are TRULY everything good in this world.
10. You cannot have life without art, but you also can't have art without life. Make sure that your media consumption continually puts you on the path to who you want to be.

is aki onda art music?

why is he so retarded rbt.asia/mu/thread/74252742/#74255702

Someone says that racism exists and Sal responds with homeless shelters exist?

i did that shit in 2014 under the name "xusosis" and it was proving nothing good for my health. it's attention-whoring. every single post i made in 2014, 2015 and 2016 even that wasn't music-related was for attention-whoring. you're wasting your fucking energy. go do something IRL that scares the living shit out of you. change your fucking lives around. that's all i want to do these days even if i very often fuck up, as my peers can attest to.

any better and balanced person who comes here sees you as a loser. nobody cares about your music tastes, by the way, so close down your last.fms and start using discogs or at least RYM for its superior UI to discogs (although discogs has a superior database)

also if you're going to use RYM, get rid of all social platforms it provides. hide all reviews. work on rebuilding yourself.

every day he posts something like that
almost like hes extremely shitty person

in 2 months he'll say something about how he's SO GLAD to be over this 'period' of his life

truly a paragon of righteous and logic thought in a world lost in these things

an extremely shitty******

dude
i like
hate black people
but if youre homeless
you can go to a homeless shelter and get a hot meal with a free bed
in NYC
and if youre like me
you can post your shits on Sup Forums
freedom is good

rateyourmusic.com/~thedb
rateyourmusic.com/~thedb
rateyourmusic.com/~thedb
rateyourmusic.com/~thedb
rateyourmusic.com/~thedb

He meant they can't do that in Africa

[1]

but why hate black people? what educated person that has lived in the free world feels this way? oh wait I forgot that sal isn't educated. carry on.

Daddy's Money Syndrome

where are you people getting this idea that i hate black people
guide me through this

post dick in some black pussy if you love them so much then

>dichotomous thinking
don't do that

>deflecting

if you don't hate ___ go fuck them to prove it

>what educated person that has lived in the free world feels this way?
lmfao, you have much to learn yourself.

anonymous that's not what a deflection is, your logic just sucks

alright name a few educated individuals that live in a free world that feel this way pls

>tfw my sexual indoctrination is so strong and yet so repressed it ends up invading my critical thinking
the life of a leftist

>can't tell what an obvious troll is

i was pointing out how absurd it was, and i'm a leftist. dummy

what is your favorite book sal

He cant read

and i was agreeing with you

>no response, yet again

i'm starting to see a pattern of my mob mentality theory being proved right

A good number of the Jewish ruling elite and upper class have nothing but disdain for black people, and are intent on controlling their behavior and keeping them in a perpetual state of hardship and turmoil through tactics the likes of which you and I can only faintly comprehend

individuals, not people serving a conglomerate that discourages the free will of their members

Making silly faces on my 18th birthday (because I felt like doing so).

The Sonemic design is so ugly. Fuck web 2.0

Making silly faces on my 18th birthday (because I felt like doing so). [2]

The new Google Earth logo looks very similar to the Sonemic logo.

On a scale of twig to Katie, how fat do you think detrimentalanastesia is? According to him he eats like shit and doesn't exercise so I can only imagine.

Hating black people and posting pictures of my unhealthy shits on Sup Forums (because I felt like doing so).

I fucking did it.
Favorite albums list will be ready soon. (Will make RYM list as well)

rateyourmusic.com/~Herbieguy

It's obviously to get a reaction from you that post that was linked was fucking stupid tho

I love these threads. Music is my life, and I love rating it.

who would be the twiggiest RYMer

katie^2

lad, riceshoes, bratty, cowgirls

third year electrical engineering student here

i dislike niggers

Based I love these threads. Music is my life, and I love rating it Poster

Qwerty100 on suicide watch

rateyourmusic.com/list/Montie_Ray/rym-users-who-are-hipsters/

rateyourmusic.com/~Montie_Ray

why

lad is a skeleton

>People who like "unliked" bands, especially "unliked" pop music (see: ABBA

>bjorn ulvaeus and benny andersson
>not one of the most respected songwriting duos in music history

stem isn't educated, senpai

you have autism you take everything literal

i think you're just giving montie the benefit of the doubt

Yeah you're right, he should have majored in something cultural instead. Then he'd be educated :)

Hi, I’m Montie. I enjoy melodic Indie Rock, weird Progressive Pop, and Chamber Pop. I also like anything that sounds good to me.
I live in Southwest Michigan, and go to a small Conservative Liberal Arts school in South Central Michigan where I study Politics and Marketing.
Beyond music I enjoy politics, ocean liners, sailing, making my own music, and posting trash on the internet

In case you care,
My one tripcode now is !q1vZsvr9H2.
but I hardly post anymore.

Feel free to PM me or talk to me about politics, I’m not that shy about it and enjoy healthy debate.
I am a Classical Liberal (Libertarian Conservative) who likes Thomas Jefferson, Calvin Coolidge, and Friedrich Hayek. I also like Ron Paul.

Why does He Keep Doing this like Why its Annoying

Its a fucking Rate Your Music bio