Why wouldn't we be in good relationships with the Russians?

Why wouldn't we be in good relationships with the Russians?

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignpolicy.com/2016/03/07/how-finland-became-europes-bear-whisperer-russia-putin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

The jews, maybe? I honestly don't have a reason.

>sweden
>white

In the 70's they were.

Because the big black dick of the degenerate gay west feels so good in your boipucci faggot.

Didn't you shoot a lot of them in 1939? And then stick their frozen corpses upright in the snow? I assume that might put a strain on national relations.

We(Finns) already are in the best possible relationship with them. I don't think it's possible to have real friendship with them. It's just how the eternal Russian is. We do business with them. We don't provoke them when they try to provoke us. We aren't seeking for fight, we just ask for peaceful coexistence. What else could you ask for?

And read this, you'll understand how other nations think we are crazy for being so friendly with them
foreignpolicy.com/2016/03/07/how-finland-became-europes-bear-whisperer-russia-putin/

Scandinavians are proven when it comes to cohabitation with people who are just waiting for an opportunity to kill you and overthrow your nations, so you'll get along great.

We still are desu.

Kek Putlet is such a manlet

>loose to you in ice hockey
>loose
I thought only natives made this mistake.

Why would you want to be in good relations with a country that bullies its neighbors and discriminates against its LGBT community?

They don't seem to give a fuck about playing friends? They are pretty much big enough geographically to be self-sufficient. If they hadn't been hobbled by communism's insane global aspirations, maybe they'd be isolationists today?

>Also Carelia not Karjala or even Karelia

I took it off google probably made by some ameritard

Russia fucking SUCKS at hockey

Cucks united. The pic