REACH OUT TO BROWN

REACH OUT TO BROWN

jax

not gay but I would let Jackie-boy fuck me desu

JEEZUS CHROIST JACKIE BOY

I unironically consider him a decent to good actor and am excited to see his Ritchie film about hooligan King Jackie

me2

>its a "Chibs says "jeezus chroyst jackeh boy"" episode

>supposedly bikers
>never carry extra oil and wrenches everywhere with greasy jeans

harleys are miserable pieces of shit

>Jaxposting will never live again

It hurts, brothers. Ill need to reach out to red and make sure there isnt blowback from this.

JESUS CHRIST Sup Forums
JESUS CHRIST
WE NEED TO DEAL WITH WHITE MOVIN SMACK BUT ALSO DEAL WITH BROWN
AND OFC THERES BLACK WE GOTTA HAVE A MEETING WITH BLACK
J
E
S
U
S

C
H
R
I
S
T

Drive, LOST and Vinceposting were way funnier tv show mayamys

this is big guy territory brother

First Lost, then Sopranos, the Mad Men, then SoA. I miss having a decent show to watch, and I really miss Jax posting. Time to reach out to black and see if Atlanta is any good.

I wuv u brudda

Season 1-3 were legit great.

>looked up Half-Sacs actor
>he got really high, murdered some old women then fell off her roof and died
Jesus Christ!

>Its a "main or ancillary character lights up a joint during a conversation" scene

*phone rings*
>jax, we gotta go
>jesus christ

Brothers.
Was Season 7 of SAMCRO the most pathetic final season of any tv-show since Dexter? No pay-off, especially looking at Gemma who got away with everything basically, dying on her own terms without Jax even knowing she had a hand in killing JT.

Seems like Sutter failed to draw a pipeline between him and the audience. I believe the only colour he saw in the end was green. Somebody should've reached out to him and speak honestly. All in favour of voting Mr Mayhem? I love you brothers.

He killed her cat too iirc. Or maybe the cat survived, I don't know.

Nope. S1 was OK, S2 was GOAT, S3 absolute shit.

But Jaxposting is special because it's accurate. You don't need to try to make a meme out of it, the dialogue on the show was so bad and predictable, it's easy to use the same dialogue.

Good point, brother. But you're ignoring the hold Teller's mom's pussy had on Sutter. He was too concerned with keeping his pipeline to pink open, be caused blowback. He needed to reach out to better writers and let her get what she had coming. Jesus Christ.

>pipeline to pink

>We need to reach out to Galahad, and cut a deal with Perceval. Send Lancelot to protect the pipeline

Aaaayy mano

Also wasn't the guy that played happy an actual member of one of those biker gangs?

I miss these threads. Too bad the show turned to poop the last two seasons

S3 is shit wtf are you talking about?

He was fucking horrendous in Atlantic Rim

>season 6

not the best

u w0t

MFW BLOWBACK HITS CHARMING

So would CIA

Nah, he was a fine chad in it.

Bullshit. JaxPosting was honestly some of the best shit in this board's history

Saved.

>its a Jax completely flips his opinions on JT season

fucking Kurt Sutter living his cuck fantasies through SoA

both Shield and SaA sucked major fucking ass

That's right. See, jaxposting pulling out creates a void. Not just in memes, but in culture. Word is, Jaxposting is handing over the meme game to baneposting, and that move gives CIA a lotta weight, ese. Upsets the balance. Makes a real big guy for all of us.

The dialogue in S7 felt like caricature of earlier season.
It was like wirtten by Sup Forums

This shit became so ridiculous i'm thinking sutter just got tired and decided to see just how much nonsense he could get away with.

is that why he walks like a nigger?

shitposters are starting up a charter up in Sup Forums esse. I got twenty members from Sup Forums and Sup Forums gonna make the jump. Things play out in Sup Forums the way I think, it's gonna be Sup Forums and Sup Forums against Sup Forums and Sup Forums. Now, I know that puts you us at odds with Sup Forums and your own streets, ese, and blowback might come down the pipeline either way. Just givn' you a heads up hermano, that's all

what is this from?

>show about badass bikers that were suppose to take seriously
>introduce a cartoon character

>Too much of a newfag to have jaxposted

I don't want to live with this feel

Have you never actually met an autistic person before? What are you even doing on Sup Forums?

THE CROW FLIES STRAIGHT

Wtf I hate buttsecks now

The Dark Knight Rises

I thought it was fuckin' hilarious that she kept the clothes on her upper body on, complete with the goddamn leather jacket lmao

I really want to fuck that spic.

I dropped this show half way through season six. Why did Juice go to prison and how much guys raped him?

He Betrayed the club again. He ran but they caught him. instead of killing him they gave him one last chance to help the club by going to prison and murdering the head chinese dude. He gets raped by Marilyn manson and some chinese dudes.

What did he do to betray them and was him getting raped part of Jax plan?

The worst part is that Jaxposting developed so fucking late into the show's lifespan, it was basically over by the time we were discovering the joys of reaching out and blowback

Here's hoping that First 9 prequel pans out

He went a bit crazy, almost overdosed and told Nero about killing that girl Darvany, who was Nero's Cousin's Girlfriend. Jax told Nero before that she died of an overdose but Jax told Juice to smother her. The Rape wasnt part of the plan, just happened. Jax didnt care.

I take full credit for starting it. I was talking about with the show with a buddy at work, talking about how Jax and the Sons could literally murder everyone in front of the cops and then they could talk their way out of getting arrested.

Started posting that very day.

Did we ever find out who Sam Crow was? I love you brothers

anyone got the clip of the guy getting dragged along the ground

>*SONG STARTS UP*
>It's a chase.
>Stuntmen chase someone who they need to reach out to.
>Few people slide off their bikes
>Chase goes through some abandoned industrial zones.
>They catch the guy.
>Jax reveals his plan, which will allow the club to cut links with the Irish but to do this they have to do a double cross on the guys that they were pretending to reach out to

here you go brotha

Thanks, love you my brudda

>i come back from when this thread first started
>it's still going

Jesus Christ, Clay.

Is this really what Ope woulda' wanted for us?

The orlando pulse nightclub shooters mosque was just burned down by a crazy harley biker this monday.

>gotta send sand a message

>have at it

I could see how that episode would play out

>background actor Prospect is talking to a few other people over a beer:

"Ah shit, did you hear what happened at the Gay club? Some nutso ayy-rab shot the join up. Hah, buncha fags deserved it"

>Jax overhears and ducks out from talking to Chibs and Tig
>Grabs his pants and strut-walks over to them
"Whats this I hear about fags?"
>hits the back of his head
"You think that shits funny? These people had FAMILIES man,"

>Jax calms down and stews about guns all day and thinks the Mayans had something to do with it because it turns out a victim was some cousin or brother of one of the SOA

>episode ensues with a motorcycle chase to a local mosque where Jax learns not all muslims are evil and Tig has a humerous time hiding his sexual taste when they go visit another gay club to collect intel

WE GOTTA GET THE CLUB OUTTA GUNS

NOW EXCUSE ME WHILE I GO SHOOT 100 PEOPLE

>Tig has a humerous time hiding his sexual taste when they go visit another gay club to collect intel
Damn i miss the DUDE DEGENERACY LMAO bits this show would do. Need to rewatch it again

yes.

Bruthus we gotta reach out to black and yellow before brown and white tell red that the guns are already down the pipeline and SAMCRO gets blowback from all this heat .

mfw when happy or whatever the fuck his name is never dies and is always just crazy eyed