Food kino

What's the purest food kino out there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MLkZ_M-1xgM
youtube.com/watch?v=-HwNoZdcqhY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jiro Dreams of Sushi

What can I watch that could teach me how to cook while teaching me about the culture behind the food?

This is a nice show and everything, but it seems to be more focused on the story of the people cooking rather than the food itself

That Alex Atala episode is fucking brilliant, I actually love him a little but.

Francis Mallmann best chef

>literally a whole stand-alone season dedicated to france

i like this show though, its really comfy and sometimes, and i HATE this word, inspirational.

i usually watch it when i eat dinner, ironically shit food most of the time

fpbp

that guy is a total bro, he charges too much for his food tho.

Chefs table only shows you the culture

Munchies by Vice

Preferably ones that feature Action Bronson. Fuck, that's delicious.

youtube.com/watch?v=MLkZ_M-1xgM

Considering how he sources the ingredients I'm not surprised it's a bit pricey.

Worst episode?

For me it was that French bint with the poem as a menu who just whined about her dad all the time.

it's like 800 dollar for a meal

this

Meh, NOMA is about that. El Bulli was around the same. Gotta pay top level prices for top level food.

Is the France series any good? Or is it just smug pretentious fucks putting butter in everything?

>"kino"

back to r*ddit

>This is the circle, this is my life

Fuck he's so cool. That episode was beautifully shot as well.

also good eats and gordon ramsay's f word

Grant Achatz, Chicago guy who makes hipster cuisine and whose restaurant's only characteristics are being pompous and pretentious without having any other shred of personality. Worst episode, by far.

the magnus episode was very comfy, looking forward to starting s2 tonight. thought the NY episode was worst so far, guy seemed like a cunt.

I'm just two episodes in, it's ok, worth watching if you like the show in general, but it is france, so pretentiousness is to be expected

eat shit and die

action bronson is a wigger faggot

Which dish do you want to taste the most?

I only watched the first episode but it was good

Chef becomes supreme chef with meat based dishes and throws it away for comfy vegetable garden that lets him cook whatever produce comes from it every day. Also this actually causes a scandal in France lmao

>Watch Jiro Dreams of Sushi
>All those disgusting old japanese men touching raw fish and rice with their bare hands then serving it
Disgusting
Fish market scene was absolute GOAT cinema though. Looked like a giant tuna crime scene.

Action Bronson ruins every show he's in by always trying to act like he knows anything that's going on

I prefer Dining on a Dime. Very comfy to kick back and watch while I pack a bowl and chow down

youtube.com/watch?v=-HwNoZdcqhY