Is killing yourself at a gunrange ideal...

Is killing yourself at a gunrange ideal? I know it's been done before but I don't have access to a gun and it's been on my mind for awhile now. Thoughts?

firstly dont kill yourself faggot and secondly dont do it so other people suffer from it.

No man. No. I'm in the same place you are, the best way is a helium filled bag. Put it over your head and tie it around your kneck. You will fall asleep, because you are ingesting helium you won't be breathing out CO2 and your body won't panick. No mess, no pain. However please don't do it. All that will happen is you transfer your pain to everyone who knows you, like mailing little pieces of your pain to them. Wether you like them or not, or you think you are worthwhile, they will feel it and bear it for the rest of their lives.

This is true, you need to kill all of us so none will suffer.

I feel like killing yourself like that is even more selfish than just regulation suicide. If you're going to off yourself that's your call but all the people there don't need to be subjected to that.

Listen to them OP. People care about you. Don't hurt them.

gunshot to head will kill you no matter where you shoot the gun

It doesn't always kill, sometimes people survive and just mess their faces/ heads up bad.

Seems a little rude, atleast make it a murder/suicide, How ease are we on Sup Forums here ment to be entertained?

You don't survive if you do it alone because you will at least bleed to death. Maybe wear a noose around your neck when you shoot yourself so that you'll at least lose consciousness + die quickly if you don't black out/die immediately for some reason?

Of course no one here has the balls to do something like that.

Don't off yourself at a gun range retard. Families go there to have a good time. Don't fuck up a kids childhood by blowing your brains out in front of him.
If you're gonna off yourself, do so in private.
Don't be a cunt.

You truly are, to the deepest depths of your being, a vulture. I can smell rotten decay on your putrid breath from here.

Wow. OP asked a question and I replied. Why go all SJW on me, reddit?

2/10 response, it's a 2 for too many pathetic buzzwords. Sorry I triggered you.

>buzzword
Relax, words are meant to be used.

Gun range is really the best place.

Family doesnt have to clean it up and you get to traumatize a bunch of gun nuts. They'll get to see that second amendment up close and personal.

2/10 again, for two too many deflections.

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh people have free will wahhhhhh I need to control them wahhhhhhh why isn't the whole internet like Reddit wahhhhhh

A mere observation of character. Nothing to do with free-will or Reddit. You must go there quite a bit you keep mentioning it.

Here is a photo I think you may enjoy. Feel free to share it with a friend.

nope, no single people allowed just for that reason m8. just spend the 200 bucks and buy a shitty shotgun.

You'll ruin business for the range you selfish cunt
just blow 100-200 on some shitty single barrel shotgun

KYS at home you shitty excuse for a human being. Useless cunt.

Are you rating Sup Forums posts? I wonder how you rate this one. HI MOM.