What are my fellow degens smoking ?

what are my fellow degens smoking ?

Luckies

Winstons

pleb out

nice user. we got a cowboi :^)

Marlboro No 27. 100s

nice user, but isnt this a women cigarette ? i mean is it soft ? softer than philip moris ?

Rippin hoes off like niccorette

I'm smoking cock.

marlboro red or parliament full flavor

No its a bit "heavier" than marlboro

how much btw.
7,50 euros for 20 phili
fucking russian pleb paying 2euro for 25 ARGHHHHHH

B&H Black's

does it hurt lung ?
like marlboro ?

Its 7.80 usd for a pack, used to smoke shitty pyramids before they jacked the price on them. So might as well treat myself now

Camel blues

same hate being fucked by jews, prob gonna use narguille for casual now. it doesnt burn ur lungs and it make u meditate plus its cheap , try it user.

Marlboro Smooth 100's

Belmonts

nothing because im gonna outlive your sorry doormat of an ass.

You have fun with that, kiddo. Good luck out there.

Camel Blues, but mostly American sprits or Marlboro blacks

>tfw smoked bongs a shitload, spin pretty much 50/50
>like a fortnight later i have the gnarliest lung glug. coughing up mucus and all that shit and it fucks me for like 3 days wrecking my routine
and now i know, smoking a fuckload fucks you a load. so now i chill and dont smoke, for a while

American Spirit blue

Oldest person to ever lived smoked until she was 117 years old. Don't think not smoking alone will guarantee you a longer life, user.

Not sure if they have those over here, but ill definitely look for em. Thanks for the suggestion homie

American spirit

Ah shit just realized you meant the hookah, I got one from my bulgarian gram and its definitely a good smoke.

Not really, sometimes after 20 cigs. Yes

Turquoise

That's cheap where I live, marlboro reds run me about 12.50

ikr user :^) its fucking amazing holy shit. i can smoke the whole coal without even realizing.
in front of tv or with gf its fucking gr8 m8.

>cheap
>12.50
AHRHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAHA AHAHAH
nyc fag get out now now now

Chicago my mans

Are there any good guides for smokes out there? Been smoking Marlboro reds cause I don't know shit. Don't know whether I might like something else more.

Smoking Camel Turkish jades menthal

ex-smoker of 17 years here.
quit while you can m8.

I always enjoyed it when I was stoned, my ex had a cola flavour which I could never get my hands on after. But that was the shit

u gonna get smoked out :^)

I mean probably, its grim out here boi

try chicha if ur a casual fag or if u got children at home and just wanna relax not go to window.
but yeah marlboro is pretty rough try camel or philip morris
pic related, very flavourfull.

thats fun till like the sixth one where u just get disgusted. good thing they added the bubble to smash

17 years ? kek no im just casual fag sum chicha its just to relax from exam. after gf i stop and only go chicha/weed or polia very casualy.

sry my men i feel you.
what do you carry ?
tfw carrying a 950 berreta because eurofag

okay Sup Forums what cigs should i start buying? i can't go into a store to buy cigs bc New York fucking sucks, and i have a guy who can get me that shit. too lazy to go out and try without getting carded.

beware of mods fag aint assleep yet cunt.
try ebay premium smoke not ukrani/ moroco sht

west

cigs so god damn expensive here man, like 18 usd a pack

i'm 18. nyc law requires 21 to legally sell.

Marlboro nxt

american spirits yellow / marlboro blend 27

i smoke illigal cigs from indian reserve for 10 can dollars for 200 bag,so 5 cents canadian a smoke... cheapest cancer ever!

Chesterfields

sucks for u user :^(
definitely ebay fam

holy shit user. fuck its like 7usd here.

but how expensive is it on ebay?

Same

I have a colt 1911, I'm working on getting my conceal carry. Illinois gun laws are dumb as fuck.

Murrican Spirits

paul mall black
my first pack as a teen, just saw the lions and liked them, found out it's what my grandpa used to smoke. he died from cancer which is ironic cause i feel closer when i smoke since i just randomly picked them.

Muh Namek

You and other guy getting fucked where I live reds run about 4.80

same. light blues

yeah tobacco tax is massive here, pretty sure I can get away with importing under $110 worth of cigs by calling it a gift from an overseas friend though..
Gonna wait until christmas or a birthday to try it out, just in case.

Canadian Classics boi

Surfer's Delight

Waiting for paycheck to roll in so I can buy a carton of something, 1 more hour. Any recs from everyone? Live in the US so no britfag suggestions.

no Buglers?

Jades have always been better then the crush imo. Im glad their back

Nice good blend
>see above

Camel turkish royals, the blue and gold pack not the fucking red and golds they are selling now.

Also free tits.

My man

Philip Morris red king size. Canadian so I guess that would be Marlboro's in the US.

Same company

Benson n Hedges 100's or Dunhill if i can get the intl. versions.

moar

Only one I have of her sorry but have messy room bit ch on the house

philipo for tast and barlboro gold very light and subtile (used for withdraw)
uf u not a retarded fag take 100s same price if too much just smack it around a corner and resmoke it. first blow smell like piss tho blow it and spit dont smoke the first blow after u smaked it.

thats pretty much it user.
u can find sum good sub about this user

cocks

sales where dropping like hell. marlboro still got the leads with menthol now

I usually always buy 100s, I've used marlboro they're okay. I've been binging on L&M and Pall Malls, but was curious to try something new.

they are pretty much the same user maybe chicha u could like. it got you thinking and peacefull and no lung blow.
first smack kinda boring because you're just getting the coal usable, 6,7... are enjoyable af more if good movie and gf

That ebonics speak isn't working well anymore.

not english fag trying my best to fit in.

27's

same, they have a nice woody flavor i like. and they're cheap.

Don't try to fit in where you aren't wanted

This

Smoking is gross, but I've been considering shoving them up my ass for a while now. I don't know if I'll be able to properly "smoke" them with my ass, but I will definitely try.

user why you mad ? tell me more about it.
does your boss abuse you ? will your daughter sucks pajeet nd tyronne cuk ?

speak user we can figure this out.

you can try user.

winny golds
off them a week now but

recently in back of newspaper?

>tfw your government posts pictures and some threat warnings on your ciggys