So I met this guy who I said I'd have sex with but I really wanted to kick his ass because the last time we met we had...

So I met this guy who I said I'd have sex with but I really wanted to kick his ass because the last time we met we had a huge altercation involving the police.

When I got to his place (he paid $63 for a cab at 3am to pick me up) I fully expected it to be full of his friends who would beat me up or something.

I got there and it was only him, which was surprising. Anyway he pretended not to remember me but he did because he said a lot of cryptic shit while I was there.

Anyway the guy as usual gave me a ton of drugs. One of these drugs was allegedly cocaine.
It was a huge fat ass line and I snorted it.
Immediately it didn't smell like Coke and I asked him and he said it's pure Coke. So I was like yeah okay this isn't Coke.

After a while I felt really weak. Like my muscles were heavy as shit and I just couldn't really move. Like trying to lift them was impossible. I felt like I had to be as close to gravity as possible.
I also started getting tired and all I could hear was his shower going off in the background. I kept moving to get comfortable but I couldn't. I couldn't open my eyes and I really couldn't move.

I finally got up and felt awake and he came back in.
During this time two of his friends came to his place to buy drugs too. I fully anticipated they were about to jump me.

I checked my stuff to see if I had been robbed and I hadn't been. So far he hasn't done any fraud in my bank account or anything.
He didn't jump me and he didn't rape me.

He said the cocaine had that effect because I may be in prescription meds which I'm not.

Like wtf was that? Is that the effect of pure Coke or did he give me something else.

It was the most fuckrd i drug experience of my life and I injected crystal meth.

I know a few of guys take Coke and I tried to look for drug forums but there are none active.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K-hole
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

probably speedballed with fentanyl, you'll be fine OP

>have a feud with some guy you want to fight over
>accept drugs from him anyway
What did you expect?

He probably fugged you

ketamine. it's happened to me.

ketamine

special K

ketamine

ketamine.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K-hole

Ok. Same sort of thing. Looking for green, friend of friend offers to smoke me up to try, I'm at a bar.

Smoke the shit, it don't taste or feel like pot. No idea how long passes, minutes, 5 or 20...friend of friend is gone and I'm at bar alone. Mildly trippy.

Then shit hits, and it comes on like a freight train. So happy I did all that acid and shrooms when I was younger (old fag, very). Consider ER, but try to ride it out first. Give it an hour. All this time, just getting stronger and stronger.

Cannot really walk, cannot really see, but I walk home. Down in 40 minutes or so, fully back to normal in 2 hours.

Oh, and the defining part of the trip, time stood still. What felt like hours was minutes when I checked my watch.

WTF was that?

caffeine

Okay thanks guys. He gave me ketamine earlier and it didn't do that shit. But then the line of Coke with the ketamine interacted and turned into that shit.
Fuck why do people take ketamine if it does that crap to you?

Because I know he and his friends are trying to destroy me and I thought I could get answers out of him.
Also I like drugs okay:

Kets or some designer rubbish

you mean you like running away from your problems

ketamine mixed with uppers is bad news, it blends together and you will lose control but be aware of some of your senses during that time

Try not to end up in human trafficking because you like drugs.

fuck off. is "taken" the only movie you watch or something?

its
not
real

Sounds like you're the one who watched the movie.

What he said, Ket with Charlie turned me into a mong zombie. Knew what was going on just couldn't function properly.

No I like dealing with them with drugs. Problem is in on parole so can't fucking take em.

Okay thanks. So he fucked me up on purpose but idk why.

I'm a man in my mid twenties. No one wants to traffick me.

Krokodyl, youre gunna want to do more of that. A LOT more.

yeah its messed up, but that is the ketamine and uppers reaction. its good he didnt steal anything from you, but clearly there is some malicious intent, so be wary.

Most likely DMT my friend.

>only the young and attractive are trafficked.
I would say stupidity is the biggest factor for if you get caught up in that. But you're clearly safe as you're neither young nor attractive, right?

most likely you have autism my friend

I am a doctor and this is a legitimate diagnosis

reeeh heehehe heeh

Legit

itt a druggie piece of shit whining about the drugs he took, saged and reported