Pussy or asshole thread

Pussy or asshole thread

To me butt holes just feel better. There is no better feeling the fucking a girls tight butthole, then right before you cum she clenches, vacuuming out your cum slowly, then pushing your cock out with her rectal muscles sucking out any semen left over

Gf

You save my set user?

Wife. Soulrebel425 on kik

Looks tights af

Been fuckin this milf for 3 year now. She 95 pounds and her ass is soooo tight. Only fucked it once. She screamed in pain and walked funny for 2 day

Affirmative (this pic unrelated)

425 here... swinger? cuck? show me more

gf? how old?

Glad you liked her ass
Shes my ex 22

Hells yeah, that is one fine and tight ass. And damn, how da hell she become your ex? That surely has to suck.

stop that pls

I broke up with her she has a lot of problems but dat ass

Blonde Wife

Both

It's funny, cuzz I find the texture in a rectum to be much less stimulating to my cock. Sometimes I'll be fucking a girls ass for half an hour wondering if I'm ever going to cum. Thing is it's not about the physical sensation, it's about the intimacy, the domination, her willingness to do anything to please me, even if it's uncomfortable, gross, and degrading. The look of desperation, pain, and love in her eyes while she clenches her anus and cheeks on the base of my 7" cock is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. And pulling out to gape her and shove my tongue up her rectum is the most primally satisfying smell, taste and visual experience I have ever had.

Pic related is a load of semen and rectal mucus from my gf's butt

20 years old girlfriend...

Same girl

OC gf

That's my wife

definitely would stick my dick in that

OP you are both a pussy and an asshole. And a big fucking faggot to wrap it all up.

That's not my wife, this is tho

shes got a nice asshole, more? this is my ex

My gf

Nice, if she's your gf then you must have more pics, right?

yeah, they're on my other phone... i have to run out to my car to get it

She prefers the bum hole to be used , I like the feeing of her pussy , but doing the bum hole makes me feel like I own her

>IMG_6294.
moar please

Gf

Still waiting for this fag.. he's not coming back, is he

gf

sleeping sister

Dude what are you saying she is totally my gf you have to believe me

Which of my wife's holes would you like?

Ooh so you like both, that's cool user.

All the same girl
Seahorse sally