Today, you will write things and I will record me saying them

Today, you will write things and I will record me saying them.

Other urls found in this thread:

natethesnake.com/
clyp.it/f1nd42ny
clyp.it/cw2xo40u
clyp.it/bl40io1l
clyp.it/rigvxctn
clyp.it/0tjyy3r2
clyp.it/35zhxqjh
clyp.it/cracoh0o
clyp.it/zkv0ed20?token=f8dace70169772564096917a3b6c6740
twitter.com/AnonBabble

harry is cool

OH YES DADDY,GIVE ME THAT MAYO

PLEASE PUT IT IN MY ASS, DADDY

For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are perishing—you who dread knowledge—I am the man who will now tell you.” The chief engineer was the only one able to move; he ran to a television set and struggled frantically with its dials. But the screen remained empty; the speaker had not chosen to be seen. Only his voice filled the airways of the country—of the world, thought the chief engineer—sounding as if he were speaking here, in this room, not to a group, but to one man; it was not the tone of addressing a meeting, but the tone of addressing a mind.

“You have heard it said that this is an age of moral crisis. You have said it yourself, half in fear, half in hope that the words had no meaning. You have cried that man’s sins are destroying the world and you have cursed human nature for its unwillingness to practice the virtues you demanded. Since virtue, to you, consists of sacrifice, you have demanded more sacrifices at every successive disaster. In the name of a return to morality, you have sacrificed all those evils which you held as the cause of your plight. You have sacrificed justice to mercy. You have sacrificed independence to unity. You have sacrificed reason to faith. You have sacrificed wealth to need. You have sacrificed self-esteem to self-denial. You have sacrificed happiness to duty.

“You have destroyed all that which you held to be evil and achieved all that which you held to be good. Why, then, do you shrink in horror from the sight of the world around you? That world is not the product of your sins, it is the product and the image of your virtues. It is your moral ideal brought into reality in its full and final perfectio

Collect all the water bottles

PUT YOUR WEINER IN MY VAG OR BUTT AS IS APPLICABLE

Thunder cougar fire bird

Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg... and my arm... even my fingers. The body I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our past

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children.

I met a traveller from an antique land,
Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. . . . Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

natethesnake.com/

please read this in its entirety OP. Thank you in advance.

We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice. If the dolls also had voices, they would have screamed, "I didn't want to become human."

Ye gought to be cookin kidden me moight. That's a fookin arse nought a fookin pussee.

Mine is simple, cam you shout or at least say outloud: "MuBar is back, prepare your anus"

AIDS

Vika Samoylovich please date me once more.No more drunk dates from me/

clyp.it/f1nd42ny

clyp.it/cw2xo40u

clyp.it/bl40io1l

They were all dead. The final gunshot was an exclamation mark to everything that had led to this point. I released my finger from the trigger, and then it was over. To make any kind of sense of it, I need to go back three years. Back to the night the pain started. I was still in the force back then. NYPD, Manhattan, Midtown North Precinct.
Hell's kitchen.

clyp.it/rigvxctn

fucking perfect mayo

hell yea thank u op

for how long is it stored on the site?

clyp.it/0tjyy3r2

Sorry about the noise, I'm on a crappy laptop. You'll have to audacity it.

Fucking traps aint no gay.

clyp.it/35zhxqjh

24 hours

Oh shit nigga is dat muhfuckin chikken nuggets?

clyp.it/cracoh0o

4xuuhvpz

My sides, good one op.

Kristof is a fucking psycho

Alex is a stupid nigger

Thanks

"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo"

With a angry voice and shit, I dare you.

clyp.it/zkv0ed20?token=f8dace70169772564096917a3b6c6740

Last one for today

>inb4 people continue posting and asking for recommendations regardless

I like to carefully insert eggs into my anus and than pretend to be a chicken and poop then out, than I fry them up and cry as if I'm eating my own child

Oh yes mom this is good suck it !!!!

Women are half evil, half retarded and genuinelly unfit to make important decisions.