I love how now everyone wants us back

You have shit teams like the Kings and Nets taking up space in the NBA when the people wanted the Sonics to come back

Good work NBA

bring back the sonics already

The Sonics would've never done stupid shit like this

At least we don't live in an irrelevant shithole like Milwaukee, Sacramento or OKC

Nets and Kings were able to get new arenas.

Never liked the Sonics even though I lived in Seattle for ages. Always got their ass handed to them by the Lakers.

I don't want you back at all

>seattle has a brand new arena completely paid for and ready to be built
>the city wants to keep looking at key arena
seattle city council is retarded

Steamrollers>>>>>SOnics

I believe by even mentioning the name Key Arena and Seattle center is poisoning people from going to games already.

The only people that are for that are people that live right near by, government officials, and people that didn't live here when they were here. These people don't care or realize how tough the traffic is on any given fall or winter night just for the basic commute. Never mind adding 15,000 more people trying to get there.

The light rail is nowhere near that area, Mercer st is still a nightmare and the volume of people is even higher than 10 years ago. A person from the eastside, Snohomish county, or south of 405 would spend more time driving to and from the game than actually at the game.

kek the only way that shitheap team will play in the NBA is in 2k17

KeyArena's location is pretty fucking great man. (I realize it's a traffic nightmare idc)

Husky Stadium too, right on Lake Washington.

I love how now Seattle pretends that they are some sort of legitimate sports town when they are in fact literally Sacramento tier flyover land

They should get rid of the Bucks or that stupid Jay Z team. Sonics in their retro Jersey with Payton and Kemp.

> literally Sacramento tier flyover land
>14th largest media market

>14th, 14th, 14th, 14th, 14th, 14th, 14th, 14th, 14th, 14th, 14th, 14th, 14th ,14th, 14th

WRONG

>14th
>literally behind DETROIT which is a fucking ghost town

AH AHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA

kys cocksuckers

www.nielsen.com/content/dam/corporate/us/en/docs/solutions/measurement/television/2016-2017-nielsen-local-dma-ranks.pdf

Imagine being proud of this. Sad tbqh.

>everyone wants us back

It's called context

15. Minneapolis
16.Miami
17. Cleveland
18. Denver
19. Orlando
20. Sacramento
22. Portland
24.Charlotte
25. Indy
27. San Antonio
33. Salt Lake City
45. OKC
48. Memphis
52. New Orleans

>you could hear an ant fart in key arena

>everyone wants us back
never mentioned this
>Seattle isn't a Sacramento tier flyover state
this is what I said. These are two different things

>WRONG
sure looks like Seattle is 14
please ask your civics teacher what a metropolitan area is

meant to quote faglord OP

Clippers: Share arena with Lakers
Nets: 10 miles from Knicks
Kings: 88 miles from Warriors
Bucks: 90 miles from Bulls

Yeah, you're meaning to tell me that not one of these teams shouldn't move to Seattle? Not one?

Seattle was a mistake.
Either that or it's a useful place to round up redditors to summarily execute the lot.

>people wanted the Sonics to come back
People didn't want the Sonics when they were in Seattle, that's why they had to leave in the first place. Don't fall for Hipsterville's crocodile tears, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting a different result.

new york supports two teams more than most markets support one

With the Kings fucking up the trade of DMC, I'm pretty sure most people want to see the Sonics come back now.

all those teams have fanbases that support them

Seattle and Omaha should get teams.

>definition of insanity is doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting a different result.
Sounds like a late night Sports radio ad.

>the definition of insanity is doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting a different result.

hmmmmm

yeah because Clipper games aren't Laker home games
Nets games aren't Knicks home games
Kings games aren't Warrior home games
Bucks games aren't Bulls home games

K.

>definition of insanity is doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting a different result
Like keeping a consistently garbage team in fucking Sacramento year after year and expecting it to achieve the lofty goals of mediocrity

fun fact: the Sonics have won a playoff series more recently than the Kings, when they beat the Kings in 05.

Yeah good luck trying to convince the unions, faggot. It's not gonna happen.