Today's difficult game

Today's difficult game.

There are only 2 remaining silver back gorilla's. Both live in the same enclosure for breeding and are the very last of the species. A suicidal man jumps into enclosure. You have the gun. What do?

Harambe 2.0 in this bitch

i'll make me a sammich.

Record it

Silver back gorilla's cannot breed. Only males become silver backs.

shoot all 3 and live a happy life knowing we are no longer wasting resources on 2 useless niggers and an emo.

Shoot myself.

Well shit learnt something new today

Is the man armed? In which case it would be interesting to see how 2 silverbacks can tear a full grown man limb from limb. But that would likely get the gorillas themselves in shit as they can be perceived as a threat to humans and killed off on the pretext of "why breed a species that can slaughter us so easily?".

So I'd shoot the guy for several reasons.

>He's suicidal and thus a danger to everyone else because of the way he decided to off himself, uncaring about the psychological damage inflicted on people watching this
>He's endangering an almost extinct species which is illegal
>He's going to probably off himself anyway and you're doing him a favour by making it relatively quick and painless
>There's no good reason as to why a species has to go extinct in order to save the life of someone who may have issues that have brought him to this.

Kill the man, save the species.

This is the correct answer.

Alright seems to easy.

The suicidal man is now replaced by your pet dog

What do now

I expected this to be about sucking off the male gorilla and spitting in into the female to help them reproduce.
Would you?

Kill the man
Fuck the gorilla
/thread/

Jump in to protect my doggo and get him out. He's do the same.

Shoot the suicidal guy

Grab some popcorn

Got yourself an extinct species buddy

"My gun locked, freak mallfunction"

Welp, looks like it's suicidal guy's lucky day!
He's going down!

> cool I have a gun
> go home

Pot shot all three

Kill the man and both gorillas.

>man
White or "other" person?

you need to shoot the male gorilla so the man can fuck the female

>justifying shooting someone in the head
>"it's illegul"

Fire a warning shot.

Both gorillas are males idiot. There are no female silver backs.

It's illegal to shoot someone in the head, but not illegal if they are in the process of committing certain crimes. Also you can shoot in non-vital areas.

Endangering an endangered species carries fines of up to 100K in the US depending on the method, severity and species in question. Last 2 of a big household name species? Wew lad, you'll be begging for the bullet in the head when you get slapped with that bill.

Plus, again, criminal act. Violence against other humans doesn't need justification if they've wavered their rights like that.

Easy. I fucking kill myself.

Do nothing, maybe take a vid and upload to Sup Forums
The man wants to die that way so saving him would be kinda a dick move and if you shoot the men in the head for an relatively painless death you get into to much of a legal hassle