How would you guys feel if men were constantly being sexually exploited in the media like this and nobody did anything...

How would you guys feel if men were constantly being sexually exploited in the media like this and nobody did anything to fix the issue?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/831979/2f024c556a/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Except women arent show like that faggot. You put a picture of a female on a sheet of paper and some faggot gets offended. Sage

I would've give a fuck because I'm not a pussy.

Also, that link has a nice ass. No homo.

i have literally been expected to be grateful that women are using sexuality to enslave me right to my face for the duration of my life

i want to chop womens fucking heads off what the hell are you talking about not exploited?

I wouldn't care

I would feel like working out.

>what are underwear comercials

honestly i wouldn't care, would actually respect the guy for achiving a body like that

I'd feel more motivated at the gym.

I might get sick of seeing naked dudes everywhere, but for different reasons. I don't give a fuck about the fake victimization shit, I just don't feel like seeing dude's asses on billboards.

i would get my shit together and get fit

Infact I would like to see it more often, I'm not gay but it's good to see the male form being celebrated this way.

I would fully welcome it.

having healthy strong men as body role models for young men is excellent

I would be pro active and go to even farther limits to train myself physically rather than bitch about images.

SJWs make the mistake of assuming that men think just like women. That's not how it works, liberal cuck weenie.

I would wear less clothes and flaunt my shit. No homo

This desu senpai

Bring back sexualisation of men!

Celebration of the male form should be encouraged more!

>sexually exploited
Nigga models are paid to strip down. Its their own decision

Hell yeah, it'd motivate me more to get in better shape.

I'd keep working on my gains.

Basically what happens right now, except that only makes me say "fuck yeah, I could look like that".

From a gay perspective I am all in favour of this motion.

I'd be inspired to work out and look more attractive.

Sure I'll never have as many admirers as that fictional sonbitch, but hey, no reason to get pissy and demand I never see people more attractive than me ever again, fictional or otherwise. That's such a bitch nigga thing to do.

No fuck off this isn't about gay shit.

>women just have to not stuff their faces
>men are expected to be chiseled

>girls would be crowding around guys at the gym now
Oh gosh id be too embarrassed at them checking out my muscles and whispering lewd things to each other

I would rub my cock against his cock until we both cum in those abs.

>How would you guys feel if men were constantly being sexually exploited in the media like this and nobody did anything to fix the issue?

I don't consume mainstream media, so I have no problem. At most, it would encourage me to become more /fit/.

And advertising agencies give people what they're willing to allow their minds to be tantalized by. Not my fault if plebs are easily swayed by sexual provocation.

I don't care, but that is really gay.

What's the difference? If they want to admire beautiful statues while fantasising by being pounded by them it's their business. But we sure as hell need more celebration of healthy masculinity.

i think id feel inadequate overall the more media i saw, and id try to match myself with its standards ultimately failing and feel unsatisfied with the results. and continually striving to be as good as what the media portrays but then eventually giving up and making a counter culture to battle the media to make myself feel better about my average looks.

>Implying I'm a bottom

But it is gay for the faggots.

Aroused.

I wouldn't care because it doesn't matter

I would be happy. Bring back the times white man's body was worshiped like in Third Reich. Now this only happens in gay community.

men are more sexualized, even objectified, than ever now, its just all focused on big dicks though

OP, using this thread as an experiment, was hoping to find that men would be as offended as pockets of feminist culture are by seeing attractive women.

But guys tend to use envy for motivation, as opposed to destruction, so now it'd seem weird posting this on back on Reddit or wherever with all the responses since most of them are "Oh, I'd just try to become a better person and see if I can get that aesthetic, too," so he/she will crop out all those responses, put the ironic gay ones, and argue that Sup Forums is full of repressed homosexuals instead of average guys with unconventional political views.

>Implying that you wouldn't be for Beat PunchBeef.

>tfw body is similar to OP pic
>tfw only fatties openly mire you

When will it be my turn lads?

thanks a lot asshole now i want to fuck link

that wrist inflection

You know me well user.

More sexualizing is needed.

The issue would fix itself because nobody would watch it.

Link gives me a boner.

men wouldn't bitch and moan and bring about a whole movement, they would strive to make themselves great in their own way.

thats for sure

They do, unless you think the average man looks like this.

>Infact I would like to see it more often, I'm not gay but it's good to see the male form being celebrated this way.
>I would fully welcome it.

>Bring back sexualisation of men!
>Celebration of the male form should be encouraged more!

I agree completely. Heroic nudity is a beautiful thing.

its called late night tv

They are, and men don't care. We just don't want to see land whales on every tv show and in every video game. Its bad enough I'm surrounded by fat bitches now its nice to know somewhere out in the world there are a few women who are attractive. After looking at unattractive piles of shit all day who eat their problems away its nice to see an attractive one on tv for a change.

Are you straight women, or faggots?

I'd be glad, because it'd show us what to aspire towards to. Not some blob society where you are perfect as you are. Nothing is perfect, nor will be. But aspiring for healthy and strong body is very good start.

Same

Honestly it just makes me want to be that ripped. So I go to the gym, not bitch on tumblr

Lmao look at dat baby dick, whit bois lmao smdh

It would have literally no impact on my lifestyle whatsoever because women already use this type of body as a standard to judge men by.

Implying that men aren't "exploited" in this way is a direct implication that ceasing to "exploit" women in this way would have absolutely no impact whatsoever.

>Honestly it just makes me want to be that ripped. So I go to the gym, not bitch on tumblr
I feel the same way.

I have a little statuette of Atlas on my desk at work that I've had for many years. Looking at it helps me feel motivated.

You mean we aren't already?

>semitic jew bois lmao smdh
FIFY

Hot. Post more boypussy

why would i care

I'd explore that shadow temple if you know what I mean

I mean, if I was gay, n-no homo

Sexualization is different for men than it is for women. To reach the male ideal if asthetics it takes hard work and years of dedication to said work. To reach the female standard all you have to do is not stuff your fucking pie hole 24/7.

Women find even this simple task difficult so instead they bitch and moan and try to get the standard changed.

Men don't, we aspire to be something greater than ourselves. Women think that they are the standard that every other woman should conform to.

Flabby flat ass. Link needs to do his squats.

Good, this should show those faggot children what REAL men look like

That's an average fashion ad though
Anyway it's such a stupid thing to complain about
It's like people think beauty shouldn't be an ideal

Next their gonna say "everyone is strong/smart in their own way" and that everyone deserves a high school diploma and access to post-secondary education.... fuck they already do that don't they?

The phallus of david was carved deliberately small. This depicts his gentials shrivled with fear due to his upcoming confrontation with goliath. His right hand was also carved larger than his left, the hand that cast the stone which felled the giant.

They aren't?

Knew it

OP for sure is a read it faggot

I would probably work out more than I already do. There would probably be more competition so I'd be forced to.

nothing wrong with a high standard

In a hetero way tho

probably aroused
exhentai.org/g/831979/2f024c556a/

Statues were always drawn with small genitals because

1) Large genitals were considered comincal

2)The statues genitals were particularly prone to breaking if not carefully moved or spontaneously breaking away with age. Smaller ones were less likely to be affected

I think fellas have it tougher than girls, honestly.

I have a genetic syndrome which means no matter how much I lift and eat I will never put on a significant amount of muscle mass.
I will at best have the body of a toned twink.
In any serious physical altercation I will almost certainly be dominated.

Literally no one gives me any sympathy. Every other bloke tells me to either eat more or train harder. When I tell them that doesnt work they tell me I am a bitch looking for excuses

The feelings of inadequacy are pretty strong senpai

I would be very happy. Fuck that's hot.

this nigga knows the truth
fucking strayans in charge of statues

I'd be more motivated to work out, like others said

I already am motivated to do that anyway, since every movie star is ripped, and that's what shallow bimbos expect.

The male body is beautiful. Muscles are beautiful. The way they move under the skin, how powerful they are.

Most women on the other hand, what is the ideal? A lack of muscle. An abundance of fat. No strength. No power. How does this make a mother? She is so disgusting and weak and unable to protect her offspring because the patriarchy distracts women from lifting. It's okay for a woman to be fat, for a woman to be weak, but when a man is considered sexy he is in his most powerful form.

Society would be better off desu

> How would you guys feel if men were constantly being sexually exploited in the media
uhh, sexually exploiting men is VERY difficult.
men ENJOY sexual attention from the ladies,(just as the ladies enjoy the attention of men) but we dont feel the need to bitch about it.

ugly bitches get bent out of shape over "unrealistic standards", but men dont.

ugly guys either improve themselves, (money, car house, status etc) or Lower Their Standards while bitches all think they are beautiful princesses who deserve a hot sexy fit man in his 20's with a fat wad of cash and a huge diamond penis that ejaculates chocolate.

> like this
like what? your gay ass weeaboo interpretation of Literally Every Man Depicted In Media see pic related, i googled "mens fashion ad" and that was pic #1)

> and nobody did anything to fix the issue?
there is no "issue" to fix.
stop being a weak minded little gaylord.
men dont burst into tears over the fact that some male model has better defined abs, or a more chiseled jaw line than them.

thats when the phrase "Man Up" comes into play

wipe your tears away, grow a pair of balls and stop whining like a cunt.

I really don't care

oops forgot pic yo.

link leads to "sadpanda.jpg"

that's not very erotic.

wouldn't bother me at all

a healthy male form, as with all healthy human forms, are to be celebrated and gazed upon with admiration

I don't recall Zelda or other LoZ female characters being sexualized to such a degree in any official material.
Women might get their point across better if they didn't pick such shit examples and could stop from exaggerating things every time.
It seems poor decisions and spinning lies are just in their nature though.

I would not care. I'm in great shape but I'm not like that picture. Even if I was, women still would not care and still moan.

Women have become so shit these days and so arrogant in demeanour that nothing can please them. I would recommend others to work out still though as it improves your health.

>being bombarded by half-naked sexualized men.
I'd probably start to turn gay.

Wait... Is that what happened to feminists?

oh fug it all makes sense now

They already are. I see underwear models on billboards from time to time, I assume they are plastered all over magazines and the TV too (don't read them or watch it) and most films aimed at a wide audience star ripped, good looking dudes wearing tight clothing. No one gives a shit. Only fat women care about "sexual exploitation" because no one sexualises them and it makes them mad.

Also, if you don't lift you're a faggot, get a body like a movie star and then you'll be glad that muscles have been sexualised.

As someone attracted to males I really fucking wish male sexuality was exploided. It's so pure and undiluted, you don't need to cum on the male or stick shit up his ass.

Just some guy pouring confidence, muscular, and can possibly beat your ass.

Instead we get women, women, women, and more women. Can't step outside without seeing every magazine cover with a woman on it. I wish men weren't such horny fucking bastards and would level the playing field already.

Same here

You would be surprised, just because you see a couple of calvin klein models doesn't mean they're everywhere. Most magazines have women on the cover; most ads have women on it, tv filled with women.

There are so many good looking guys waiting to be exploited, but the power of dick in vagina is stronger than vagina on dick if you know what I mean.

If you don't think men are sexualized you're retarded. The difference is that feminists now wonder why men aren't shown in the same poses as men. They don't understand the roles of the sexes so they can't comprehend why different positions are more attractive for men and women.

"words are weapons sharper than knives..."

'Ol up there ya right cheeky cunt!
Youre pinched!
Ya cant be runnin aroun' th' estate wiff a edgy post like that!

actually, i rarely see people more muscular than me (i'm not even a big guy for you) and i don't hang out with athletic people so i become complacent and lazy, so i have started browsing /fit/ again just to see muscular men because that jealousy is a good motivator when you have no other reason to exercise.

women feel the same way but attack the source of their jealousy instead of improving themselves.

which is a reasonable thing to do because women are taught that those portrayals that make them feel bad are bad themselves and shouldn't exist. plus women lack agency so actually putting the effort into exercise doesn't happen for most girls.

Also boy bands and pretty boys on social media exemplify this. Girls write the creepiest shit to the guys nonstop and will listen to horrible songs or watch horrible videos if they're attracted to the guys in it. You can't get guys to form cult of personalities around women and spend money on them to such a degree - nothing more than a couple thousand losers propping up a girl versus millions of girls making a boy a superstar.