Anyone know where this came from, how old, just anything about it? Seen it on here

Anyone know where this came from, how old, just anything about it? Seen it on here.

Directed@743078901

Looks like the owner of previous owner of the chan. Noot I think.

Looks like something out of Quake 4, like a Strogg experiment on a human.

It's probably fake

My nigger. About to say that

Breathing looks too mechanical, that hole looks like an anus, which should be pointing towards the wall, not diagonally towards the ceiling

Viral advertising for a horror film maybe?

Artificially sustained cadaver for purposes of testing organ death rates and replacement of same

That's possible?

Are you fucking retarded?

How the fuck would anyone not in the medical field know?

because its common sense organic death is due to lack of nutrient?

Dude is clearly asking about the
>Artificially sustained cadaver
part.

>That's possible?

no hes just retarded

End your life so we can test your idiot corpse

Art exhibit. Anyone ever seen a heart/lung machine? Or any of the dozens of machines required to keep a headless torso viable? It's equipment to fill a room. That little box probably has nothing but a little aquarium air pump set on a timer to make it look like "breathing"

more intellimagent than you are, moran.

It's clearly laying on it's back, that's not a butthole you fucking retard.

Also, those are your clues as to how it's fake? It's breathing and something that you got wrong? You're a regular fucking Sherlock Holmes. Don't mind there being absolutely no medical equipment.

that's exactly what I was thinking not to mention the tubes are not the right color the skin does not even look close to real either.

if it's on it's back why are there nipples

All of you are dumb as fuck.

I fap to it

I'm going to give you a minute to think about what you just asked me...

Prop. Cadavers don't bruise.

It's one of those sex robots the Japanese are working on.

>Anyone know where this came from, how old, just anything about it? Seen it on here.

Failed premed turned art student fails again!

>organ death is from lack of nutrients
>not knowing it is actually from lack of air
Obviously you have no common sense bb

That's my mother after I didn't reply to one specific post

Wonder what it would entail to keep a body alive without a head for... reasons. Maybe rig up something with electrodes to give the limbs some movement. Maintain a flow of blood with the necessary nutrients so that you don't have to feed it or deal with waste... Would it be cheaper than a robot? Could it be grown in a lab, rather than just being some unlucky individual grabbed off the street?

It's probably a practical effect from a studio that does practical effects for movies.

dumb ass nigger, oxygen is a nutrient.

Inorganic chemical compounds such as dietary minerals, water (H2O), and oxygen may also be considered nutrients.

A nutrient is considered essential if it must be obtained from an external source either because the organism cannot synthesize it or because insufficient quantities are produced.

edumacate urself, you idjit

depends for what purpose or how long you need it to live.
Without a head you need a shit ton of different neurotransmitters to signal normal changes and functions within the body. As well as regulate it's temperature. You'll still have to deal with waste, cells don't last forever.

Too soon.!
#KinWall

* #KimWall

Film prop, I'd guess. No monitors, which would be essential to just making sure it was functioning, and nothing protecting all those IVs from infection. Plus, why cut off the limbs in the first place? Increased chance of infection for no obvious benefit. Also, nothing in place to prevent bedsores, which would be a huge problem.

It's Trump OK
They maintain and service him just like in Westworld each and every night. Ever see him at 3am?

Blood bank

Feeble attempt at making the life support equipment look half way credible.

From a haunted house on Halloween can't remember company who made it. You can purchase it I believe.

It came from the Kroger meat market.

Appreciate the replies. It sparked my curiosity

Johnny got his gun, anyone?

Too soon OP. To soon

it's a fucking fake, you summer idiots

They are slow marinating a side of beef by direct injection.

DARKNESS
IMPRISONING ME
ALL THAT I SEE
ABSOLUTE HORROR
I CAN NOT LIVE
I CAN NOT DIE
TRAPPED IN MYSELF
BODY MY HOLDING CELLLLLLLLL

DUN DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUN
DUN DUN DUN DUN DUNNNNN DUUUUUNN
NAH NAH NAH NEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
NAH NAH NAH NNEEEEEEE NAAAAHHHRRRR

you guys, you need your brain for A LOT of things in your body

>Buggy site. Lets spam them with orders at free products.

stopwatch.bigbox.info

those cables and the box are ridiculous, no way this is medical equipment. Movie (bad one) or art.

Seen this before here and Sup Forums scientists and surgeons confirmed it.

Pu.. Put your dick in it

Ha ha family guy ostrich laugh

What purpose? He wants to fuck it.