Hey Sup Forums, do you have any info about this guy?

Hey Sup Forums, do you have any info about this guy?
I saw in Wikipedia and his blog that he's Australian.
What u think makes a person do what he does?

>maxresdefault.jpg
sage

Soon WW3, he will survive.

that's true, this guy is a fucking god

>What u think makes a person do what he does?
attention whoring

better than most of the niggers in africa

more like moneys

Not necessarily. Warmongering niggers could end up taking his inventions and houses.

cool guy, love his videos

I'm surprised he doesn't have a large following among women and gays. Goes to show you how modern perception of what is attractive is skewed by pop culture.

boredom

Is this even considerate shitposting?

All I know is that when the world turns to shit and technology tuns its back on us - I want THAT guy in my group. The dude could macguyver a fucking rocket launcher out of twigs.

>the feel
humans are the most advanced animals in Earth but we are bounded to stupidity

Not shitposting. They'd probably start looting and fucking things up for others. It's in the black man's nature.

Genuine interest in the matter invoved ?

white people do this a lot more, actually

I'm interested in vidya and I don't fucking record it and upload it to youtube

>google how to make something out of sticks and clay
>do it
Wooow

He has a history degree I think. Maybe a masters I can't recall. He just likes ancient tech and his youtube is FIRE. get it?

This.
Likes what he does and is good at it.
I hope he makes a little money from work. There will come a day that he can no longer dick around in the woods.
Similar to Dick Prennoeke.

bound*

But streaming is the shit right now. You should do it !

Sup Forums sinks to depths humanity has rarely known, but concern trolling on Sup Forums is the lowest of the low

Name one (1) example

just because you are into something it doesnt mean you are any good at it. thats why he is a good youtuber and you are good at jerking off between rounds

Attention whoring ? The man has not spoken one word this entire time, and no one even know who he is.

2/10