So, why haven't you joined the alt-right yet?

So, why haven't you joined the alt-right yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

punishedstormer.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=YjVMAJRad6I
youtube.com/watch?v=_E0XmIDmqI4
youtube.com/watch?v=jGUz3nlW36Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I prefer not to affiliate with any American political party/group.

Because it's currently a misnomer more than anything, and to be honest, fuck totalitarianism, in both sides.

love styxo

Spiderman shall consume!

Autism hasn't effected me

Because they're fucking Nazis?

Holy shit, master race my ass. Fucking spergs hobble down the atreet, slap a few people, than flail like a bunch of autiatics having a fit. No wonder you want to carry 100 round magezines and ar-15's everywhere you go.

Collectivists

punishedstormer.com/

Cuz I'm too neighborly

Nazis need to organize on mah balls lol

At least that nigger didn't cry and bitch about it on Twitter after like some alt right

take turns licking my butthole for food.

why are you so fucking stupid OP?
life must be really hard for you.
stop posting your opinions on the internet please.

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Because there's nothing appealing about them, and they're all a bunch of gullible morons and losers.

that is because instead the shitskin throws a fit like a crybaby IRL

hitler was a vegetarian
youtube.com/watch?v=YjVMAJRad6I

I'm guessing you were waiting all day to use that copy and paste

Because I'm not retarded.

Did a bunch of people get banned from Sup Forums or something? Why are those mental patients coming to Sup Forums?

social suicide

The Golden One is a legit hero:
youtube.com/watch?v=_E0XmIDmqI4

but PewDiePie is a fucking pussy faggot:
youtube.com/watch?v=jGUz3nlW36Y

op who is that bitch?

Dude fuck me, i went to the guys channel because i couldn't believe that was a real video, and found out it wasn't. But i got to see this cringy ass dude doing shirtless + leather jacket ones.

I tried to stand up for you man, but you're really cringy.

Nigga how new are you? Did you just get the internet yesterday?

First it was bronies and furries, then it was bananas, then started the wave of cucks, traps and nigger propaganda spread by JIDF. Now we have normie faggots that don't belong here... the popularity of Sup Forums killed it. trolls trolling trolls the majority of the time.

Reminds me of that one spastic cunt that wears a suit and eats things. That guy probably fucks dogs and eats people.

Nice pic, I didn't realize Weird Al was a nazi.

Nazi faggots don't even realize they aren't Aryan. Hitler would murder you fags.

CAVE CRACKA MAD JUST BECAUSE THE JEWISH WIN

GET A JOB CRACKER AND SHUT YO ASS

You fucking newfag, he's not an argie and this isn't Sup Forums.

Trump supporters in general have been fucking stupid. If you still support him after all the shit that happened in a very short period of time then you're delusional

I don't understand these people. Why? Why go to a larping convention? Alt-right, Alt-left, both of them are idiots.

break your shitskin neck with a noose you jigaboo coon!

Neither was Hitler. Look at that black hair of his.

Irony the post

>larping
>kicking wetbak scum
pick 1

He killed himself nigger

whats the story here?

Because I'm not retarded.

Pretty god damn self explanatory. It's a lynching

just wiping some black scum off the planet

Because I've been raised better. Gramps was a partisan in Italy when nazis used to roam freely and I vividly remember him using a nazi helmet with badly-patched bullet holes to feed granaries to the ducks.

did he delete this video?`I really want to find it.

Because it's bullshit man. It's a conspiracy to separate Americans and we're stupid enough to believe "Master race". Dude it's bullshit we're getting our asses handed to us by Asia and the only people who rally have at most a high school diploma. If you wanna prove your the best let's not hide behind the achievements of others who happen to share our race let's be those people who make the achievements. Alt rights a Jew expretiemt plain and simple.

YOU WUZ IN CAVES FUCKING DONKEYS IN THE ASS AND EATING EACH OTHER CAUCASIAN NEANDERTHAL SCUM

Tldr you white nigger, go to school and be great you actual subhuman trash.

Because all of you are a bunch of losers.

Copypasta is cancer

because i'm not a racist faggot who requires an uneven playing field to succeed

why can't niggers fight?

Fuck white people

This race shit is boring

I have at least somewhat of a brain.

In 90% of the cases the cave cracka are beaten

THOSE

FAT

SHITSKINS

WOULD

STILL

GET

KNOCKED

THE

FUCK

OUT

BY

THAT

SKINNY

WHITE

BOY

check this webm for proof!

?

??

You started a white people cringe thread?

Oh yeah. The dastardly terrorist blm obviously provoked violence here.