PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER

>PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER
>YOU'RE A FUCKING MESS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1xKdKaAjw-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKING BAT YOU OLD SLUT

Whitehouse and noise music in general is trash for avant-teens edgelords who grew bored of NIN and Ministry

Wrong

>being a forum fanny

t. avant-teen edgelord

YOU FUCKING STEREOTYPE

Why are you getting so upset about getting called out on listening to glorified nu-metal?

TURNS YOU ON DOESN'T IT, LADS

>upset
You're assuming a lot, for a moron. Why are you a pussy? :)

I mean it's not that big of a deal to have shit taste, you lads shouldn't beat yourselves up over it so much.
You just need to be aware that you do have shit taste, that's all. Don't delude yourselves into thinking otherwise, is the gist of what I'm saying.

>forum fannies
>thinking their upsetting anyone
BWAHAHAHHAHA!

You're a forum fanny, nothing you say is important. So kill yourself and do us all a favour.

Fucking hell, calm down already. I told you having shit taste isn't that big of a deal.

>So kill yourself and do us all a favour.

Wow you're so edgy and intense, no wonder you like Whitehouse.

YOU MUST BE FUCKING JOKING, CUNT

I don't mind the PE elements, but the interviews are disturbing as fuck, that's the only thing that won't let me finish Bird Seed or this

Settle down, tard.

>but the interviews are disturbing as fuck

Maybe if you're a sheltered 14-year old and never read the crime section of a newspaper lmao.

Y O U M U S T B E F U C K I N G J O K I N G C U N T

You're boring me now.

SAY IT
YOU'RE A FUCKING MESS

Anyone else prefer Erector-Buchenwald era Whitehouse to their digital stuff? I love the shit with tribal rhythms but Sotos as a whole drags them down. Plus I love how harsh those early electronics were

Great White Death is their best, those two you mentioned are ok, only feel like listening sometimes because i feel it's too uniform.

Can't say I do, but sometimes I have a hard time understanding where Sotos "fits in" with Whitehouse. His writings especially show him as a really bizarre and contradictory character. Maybe he really was just brought in for the confrontational stage presence but really I have no fucking idea.

If I want old Whitehouse I'd listen to Sutcliffe Jugend.

Arguing over which Whitehouse album is the best is like arguing over which sort of shit is your favorite sort of shit to take.
Do you like it soft and wet and easy to discharge? Or do you prefer solid chunks?

You literally spent half the thread going back and forth with a guy who just quoting Whitehouse lyrics in all caps. If you're this desperate for attention, at least start camwhoring or something.

not true, sj were always more creative and artsy, maybe just the first tape and 'we spit on their graves'

>You literally spent half the thread going back and forth with a guy who just quoting Whitehouse lyrics in all caps.

Wow, really? I feel like such a fool now, haha!

Why do I like whitehouse? Im not a pedo and im generally a pretty wholesome person but for some reason I really resonate with this albums degeneracy and fucked-up-ness. can anyone else relate?

I've never listened to SJ because it just seems like it doubles down on the whole serial killer thing which i don't care for.

Here's a challenge: What's some good PE that has nothing to do with rape, murder or Nazis?

Because you're 16 (but really mature for your age, you swear!) and think you're a lot smarter than you actually are.

i get bullied at school all the time just to come to the ol chan and get bullied here? No more. Im sick of these comments responding to my posts calling me underage. The foul meglodity of incarted megurgitation. aboslute faultry of human positivity must come to an end.

some of you are alright, dont come to Sup Forums tomorrow.

Probably because its like safely slumming. I don't care for edgy shit but I can still groove to really aggressive harsh sounds

>trying to revive shitty half baked copypasta

you really are underage

You're a funny guy. I like you.

some Prurient, Haus Arafna, IRM (some releases), Cremation Lily, Koufar (political), Damien Dubrovnik / Puce Mary (softer posh isolation scene kinda stuff), some MSBR, Grim, Alberich

I know Prurient pretty well but there's still a lot of his shit I haven't heard. MSBR and Grim sound rad, thanks user!

their best album desu
youtube.com/watch?v=1xKdKaAjw-o

YOU'RE A FUCKING DISGRACE

>WHERE'S YOUR FUCKING DECORUM?

It's actually not. Philip Best and his wife are actually really funny and nice. I got to party with them after a Consumer Electronics show. The shit each of those guys does has a point to it, and I don't think they're really edgy creeps...Philip's a perverted old man but not really scary.

yeah same. Whitehouse fucking rocks

But would you let Peter Sotos babysit your kids?

CAN I SUGGEST YOU GET FUCKED

WRIGGLE

Projection.

I mean, I'm with you on whitehouse being edgy shit, but to deride the entire genre of 'noise' is fucking retarded. You have a closed mind. Get off this board and live a little, on occasion. I know it's difficult, but there's a world of subcultures out there for you to discover..

deriding something as "edgy" is lame anyway because it's completely meaningless on this board. you would be right to say that Whitehouse was edgy in original sense of the word, but I think there's a lot more to Whitehouse than simple shock tactics or 16 year-old mall goth cliches. There's a lot of humor and even empathy in their music besides the provocative brutality they're normally associated with. "A Cunt Like You" hovers between ridiculous and tasteless until you find out that a portion of the lyrics are shit that Bennett's parents said to each other.