He was the most human and best character of The Wire. Maybe Prez, Bodie and Stringer may rival him

He was the most human and best character of The Wire. Maybe Prez, Bodie and Stringer may rival him.

Argue.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iFTMEOpmJT4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hard to pick just one if I'm being honest. He is a good choice though.

Ziggy is a character I can really relate to. Bodie too, and Prez.

Drugs?

I just saw season 1

Wallace was the most human

Bubbles tb qh
t. degenerate

He is a terrible actor. Can't relate when you can't believe him.

>Ziggy

Too tryhard and idiot.

Carver was a town idiot in first seasons. You have to watch all series to see his development.

>Bubbles

Shit I was worried about forgeting a character on my OP post. It was Bubbles. He was another great one.

>degenerate

Bubbles wasn't it.

most human were Slim Charles and Snoop.

Sobatka, Bodie, wee bey's fishes

>stringer
>human

MUCH OBLIGED, MCNUTTY, MUCH OBLIGED

Prez was played by a shit actor which made his character hard to appreciate imo.

youtube.com/watch?v=iFTMEOpmJT4

What did he mean by this?

he improved a lot after the first season I thought, was terrible in season 1 though

Stringer was as human as anyone else

FUCK PREZBO

Deangelo was a great character

yeah a failed one with a heart so black he never showed any empathy, even barksdale had more empathy than him

he was clearly upset when he betrayed Barksdale

>most human
Maybe. I'd agree he, Bodie and Stringer were the best characters. Avon was great as a contrast to String too.

Prez's development was more ridiculous and over the top I think than the others though. Carver becoming a mature professional seemed natural the whole way. Prez didn't.

Making money and ruining people's lives is a "human" thing to do. Do you know any rocks or chimps that do that? His ambitions and frustrations and errors made him very human as well.

>Too tryhard and idiot.
He was stuck being that person that no one took seriously. He wanted to grow up and be something else, and not the joke of the group. Nothing wrong with that. He can be easily hated, but there is a lot to his character that gives him depth and even make you feel bad for him once you understand his situation.

Newsflash: humans can be utter cunts

He was pure ambition, no empathy for others whatsoever not even for his best friend.
Even the most flawed greedy human feels for others like barksdale when he buys cutty all the gym equipment, stringer did not.
He was greed incarnate not a human.

But there are people just like that. Maybe even a lot of people. You think Wall Street bankers would donate money to a ghetto gym like Avon did?

I guess this depends on what we mean when we say "human." I agree Stringer lacked empathy more so than anyone on the show except of course Avon's rival in the later seasons (can't remember his name), but I don't know that that makes him "inhuman" because there are people who are really like that.

He was a terrible cop.

Avon barksdale and Kima are ultimately in the patrician's final best character tier.

>ziggy
So many feels.

The Sobatka's arc was best arc. And Nick's girlfriend had some great tits.

op says human not humane

Even a wall street investment banker probably cares about his friends, hell even mexican druglords who behead and chop up people usually build schools for poor children up in the mountains.
Stringer didn't even have any friends at all except for Avon.
I don't consider Marlo human either, shit not even Avon or Prop Joe considered him human.

he deserved everything he got. He was a disrespectful piece of shit.

bodie is an asshole. im glad that nigger got capped. he killed wallace you retards. hurr its all in the game

Marlo gave money for schoolkids though in season 3.

YOU GONNA LOOK OUT FOR ME, SERGEANT CARVER?

he was bribing them, that's why Michael didn't accept the money

marlo was blatantly buying rep and loyalty, despite the scale of his operation he never had that like avon did

he was better in starship troopers

Wallace was a rat.

best tits in the show

Objectively the best and most human character in The Wire. It could be argued that Slim Charles is the only character to really "win" in the end. He was a loyal soldier and came out on top without betraying his niggas.

The Wire in general had a pretty low bar for actors. It was packed with amateurs reading dialogue that walked the line between authentic and corny. But it's somehow a huge part of the appeal

No one was a better character than Bodie user. R.i.p. he was too good for this asshole world

>snoop

Where's Wallace yo?

those greek fucks and marlo for most unhuman

>"did he have hands or a face? then it wasn't us" *laughs* "idiots"

and marlo was the stalin of baltimore

Kys

>watched as his boy little kevin getting taken to a vacants

idk man

>Ziggy is a character I can really relate to
Sorry to hear that