Breaking up the European Union could mean war in Europe, EU chief Donald Tusk

Wew lad they are getting desperate.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3594529/Boris-crossed-boundaries-acceptable-debate-absurd-comparison-EU-Hitler-claims-EU-chief-Donald-Tusk.html

>Tusk
I wish he was on that plane too. Fucking hypocrite.
>OH NO WE DON'T WANT ANY REFUGEES
>BUT WE MUST KEEP THE EU
>DESPITE IT DRAINING POLAND DRY
>BECAUSE BEING IN EU FILLS MY POCKETS

Chuckled. Thanks

you guys are being bad goys

>Breaking up the European Union could mean war in Europe

I sure hope so. It's their only chance to have a future at this point.

kek

You won't leave the EU so who cares

By the way. The idea of this referendum is so fucking stupid

Suppose the turnout will be 51-49 in favor of staying. Just how do you go on with such a divided nation?

War or get raped to death by mudslimes, how is that a hard choice?

This.
I mean seriously, what is the chance we'll get to leave the EU?
Face it, we're fucked and doomed to stay apart of this shithole forever.

It's sweet to see their desperation. Btw Tusk should be hanging right now.

>they don't realize that we actually want war

You have a civil war don't you?

We are already divided through class, I am really hopeful that we leave and eu collapses

Bongs are so disgustingly passive. This attitude is why you now have TV licenses.

>Bowing down to TV licenses.

You are the reason why BBC is getting cut like an American foreskin

It's a good idea, brexit must happen, it's our only chance. Btw 51-49 doesn't mean britain is divided in half. You must consider that a lot of people will not vote at all. If so, then turnout 51-49 with half of britain voting will mean 25% angry people. That's still managable.

This should be a decision made by a state authority, not through some stupid voting. This is too important to just vote

You get a national unity/significant majority, you make the decision. There's no compromise in Britain over this and to hand such an important decision to the voters is nonsense to me

>UKIP
>3.9 million votes
>1 seat

Oh you bet people are still angry.

>it's our only chance
For what? For Germany to completely overtake the EU?

Our state have sold their souls
They want more shitskins to drive down wage and stimulate growth

>wanting to fund the Broadcasters Buggering Children company

spotted the pedo

Germany already has EU. Brexit may start the collapse of the EU, so that's our chance to leave this shithole.

You are a thief

>Breaking up the European Union could mean war in Europe, EU chief Donald Tusk
Why?

>so that's our chance to leave this shithole
Why should we?

We should reform the EU from the inside, not destroy it

A european cooperation is a good idea. You have Russia, Japan, USA, Brazil etc. it's frivolous to think that a single european country can compete with them

The world needs Europe - this is the source of a high civilization

So instead of waiting for the collapse of the EU, wish for the collapse of France and Germany - so that the EU can be stripped of its bureaucratic shape

>war in Europe
There's already a war in Europe, have they forgot about what's going on in Ukraine? Something they're responsible for.

>'The only alternative for the Union is political chaos, the return to national egoisms.'
>the return to national egoisms.
how is this a bad thing?

What am I stealing exactly? I don't watch any of the BBC's shit programs and seldom watch TV at all.

heard a labour MP say that UKIp are nothing because they have 1 seat, ignoring the votes. Utter scum

EU is already doomed, it's too late for reforms. They will never let any kind of reshape to happen, they sooner blow it up.

An EMP detonated over Europe is last option if Brexit fails

>don't just kill UK's hopes, kill EU's hopes

Sooner the EU collapses, the better

>Suppose the turnout will be 51-49

This is what I think about the scottish referendum, imagine if 'yes' had won, think about how bitter so many people would be.

Dont break up the EU Goyim, or we'll start a war.

it is accurate though. i dont know why you think europe is immune to war. such a shift in power dynamics could easily create a war, if you arent prepared for that you should take a second look at what your doing

You fags really need to demand preferential voting, with it i guarantee there'd be a far greater number of UKIP MP's

>war

this meme is to scary old ladies and cucks

Nobody is going to fight agaisnt UK for that.

They barely even have militaries and aren't nationalistic when millions of shitskins pour into their land. What do you think Europeans will fight for?

Germans starting they shit again