Ok Sup Forums i need help from you guys!! I know this chick, she is a complete slimeball...

Ok Sup Forums i need help from you guys!! I know this chick, she is a complete slimeball. She has 2 kids and her meth/ pill habit is more important. Her daughter got raped at 4 years old and she denies it. Her ex has the kids now and she makes his life hell. Is also inn a relationship with a wigger drug dealer. Can we give her hell?!!!! I have tons more info, just ask

Sup Forums isn't your personal army

nb4 not ur personal amry. foh, goofy.

fuck off buttlovr

Yeh I know. But I've seen what you guys can do. So decided to see if Sup Forums Is feeling foggy today.

I am in. tell me what do I do, troll her?like same anonymous style?

Yeah troll troll troll we can do that

god this thread

hell yeah lets troll her !!!!!!

what info you need? Her fb is brandy.allen.946

One questions op. Why are you such a faggot. If you care at all say something to people who have the power to affect change for the kids.if your her ex she left for the dope man kys.

Nah I'm a friend of hers..... or used to be. She just makes me sick. I see her every once in a while and she just gets worse and worse

her fb,insta,address,phone number

brandy.allen.946 is her fb

She works at goodwill I Colorado springs.

Here's the one she works at.

how about we send boxes filled with condoms to her place?

Lmao

can u get her nudes so that we can post it here

Maybe if i can get ahold of her phone.. trust me your not missing anything though. She's fat, and on top of that drugs made her look worse.

here's some ammo. Every time her drug dealing man goes to jail, she fucks some bigger for money at the local hotel

*nigger

just get her nudes

we are anonymous
we are legion

And why should we believe you, user?

fine!dont believe ,I tried helping you.From now you are on your own

pokeanon