Say to my bf why maywether is gonna win

say to my bf why maywether is gonna win

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6P40_kd-mS8
forbes.com/sites/alexkay/2017/06/14/floyd-mayweather-vs-conor-mcgregor-latest-odds-and-winning-predictions-from-a-las-vegas-pro/#2406d1651787
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cause he knows how to win by scoring points

mcgregor is only allowed to win by knock out

Tits or gtfo

hes beaten more talented people than mcgregor
and they've been boxing their whole lives

> (OP)

>roastie picking a nog over her boyfriend

Probably isn't the first time, probably won't be the last time

hes gay

I dunno brah, that video of Mayweather training cast some serious doubt. Also, I know it's legit but his hugging defense tactics are not wins in my book.

Mayweather's a boxer, and they're boxing.
As McGregor said in one of the press meetings - if this was a real fight, he'd kill Mayweather.
But alas, it is not.

make him watch the Manny Pacquiao fight.

If your bf isn't retarded he should already know.

1. Mayweather is a boxer.
2. He likes to win by getting as many points with as little risk as he can.
3. McGreggor can't into 1 and 2.

McGregor wanted to fight a shark (Mayweather) on the beach (MMA), and the shark said NO. So McGregor jumped in the ocean. Never jump in the ocean with a shark.

The one where monkeyweather runs backwards whole fight?

>McGregor is a great MMA fighter
>Mayweather is one of the best defensive boxers of all time
>They are competing in a boxing match

Everything is lining up for Mayweather. If it was an MMA match McGregor would probably win.

Sharks usually avoid humans and would probably swim away this isn't Jaws and your point is mute.

exactly.

Pacquiao couldn't catch Money in that fight and he's 100x faster than McGregor.

after watching that fight, watch the Mcgregor/Diaz first fight.

the guy got rocked with a rabbit punch.

Fight is fixed. Mayweather gets knocked out in the forth round.

is this from blacked?

very homoerotic pic

Mayweather is possible the best defensive boxer of all time. He is very good at baiting guys to throw and he leans just out of reach and follows their punch back and cracks dudes. He will have superior footwork and speed and a better ability to land on mcgregor and get out of dodge.
Now that being said he has never fought a guy like mcgregor. Conor has serious power, he can knock a dude dead with one punch and that's no joke. He's bigger than May, stronger, longer, and hits harder. Mcgregors style is very unique and can't be replicated very easy.

I'm saying Conor's best chance are in the first 2-4 rounds. If he can catch mayweather within those rounds he can beat him, but he has to be able to land which is something most boxers fail to do. After the 4th round mayweather is going to have his timing down and reach down and he will start to learn Conor's patters and once that happens Conor will get his face boxed off. I love Conor I want him to win but it's very unlikely. He's got a 10% chance in the first 4 rounds. After that it drops down to a 3% if u ask me. But we will see!

You both need shock treatment

Mayweather wins by not getting hit and scoring bullshit points. He's ruining boxing.

At least Manny Pacquiao actually fights.

I hope McGregor just says fuck it and kicks him in the head so hard he ends his career (or life)

youtube.com/watch?v=6P40_kd-mS8

lmao this

It's a bomb, JC.

McGregor is at a distinct disadvantage - not being able to use all the tools in his bag. He underestimates just how much he uses all the methods he normally uses, but are not available to him in this match.

We know how this would go if their fight was employing MMA rules.

How much did you wager on the fight?

55 good boy points. I've been saving my whole life.

You can bet your entire life savings on Mayweather winning. Easy money really.

because it's rigged, and the narrative is always black beats white

According to the Westgate Superbook in Las Vegas, the undefeated Mayweather has been priced at 1/11 (-1100) odds, meaning bettors would have to wager $11 to return a single dollar. Bets on McGregor (7/1 or +700), who is a big underdog due to the UFC star's boxing inexperience, will return $7 for every dollar risked. The books have determined the draw to be the most unlikely outcome and set the line at 33/1 (or +3300) for that to occur.

source: forbes.com/sites/alexkay/2017/06/14/floyd-mayweather-vs-conor-mcgregor-latest-odds-and-winning-predictions-from-a-las-vegas-pro/#2406d1651787

Payoff will be little better than 10 cents on the dollar - which is better than banks pay by a long shot

That's a terrible risk/reward ratio for betting on Mayweather. Anytime someone says easy money, or smart money, you'll know that the betting position is likely overvalued.

it's nerve racking, if you don't have money to blow that is for sure

25 cents last i checked, again easy money, so totally worth it.

How much did you bet? You would be much better off investing the money.

he will only win if he isnt k.o'd
he will mostly dance around and score points while mcgregor tries to get in some big blows

Because McGregor is taking an ass kicking for money and everyone knows it.

I didn't. I haven't. I've never bet on any sport before - I'm not that interested in gambling.