You're given the power to permanently alter reality for all women

You're given the power to permanently alter reality for all women.

How do you abuse this power?

Transform their minds and bodies? Write a bunch of new laws that pertain only to them? Rewrite history so they've always been livestock?

teach them how to pour a beer without it pouring over.

make them dislike OP

oh wait, I would not have to change anything

At noon tomorrow this happens to every breeding-aged woman on the planet, with permanent lactation kicking in just minutes later.

I'm tempted to turn their hands into hooves, too, so they wouldn't even be able to milk their own tits.

Stick feminists in the middle east with a bottle of water.

See how many/how long it takes for them to become blanketed subservient cum buckets.

I would alter reality so that women would earn 23% less than men

I'm a simple guy.

I just give them all big dicks, turning all women into futanari.

Not going to lie... I would wreck this horse woman up.

I would give all of them strength equal of an average man and more intelligent minds. I would also alter their sex drive to equal that of men, maybe slightly more.

Not saying womennare dumb by default, but lots of em are stupid hoes who crave attention and lack the will to strive for more than just acceptance or similiar stupid values.

I'd create a world where men and women finally ARE equal by nature.
Also, less pain through menstruation and birth. Just to be totally fair.

What's the point if they don't also have horse tails you can pull?

>they've always been livestock
/thread

would be nice, just don't abuse of sex need ... cuse women would be sexual sluts and the world will drow by a flood of sperm and ciprin ...

As a side result, women wouldn't be able to play a victim position for their benefits and couldn't use their femininity for advantage, because masculinity would have the exact same effect on them. It'd be fair that way.

why am I aroused by this.... ?!?

Make them accept rape , they still wouldn't like it they just would submit to it , light to medium beating would be accepted too , no age of concent ,

Just as males are sexual sluts. There would be much more sex, but most of the time, there would be consent. Maybe it would even result in acceptance of public sexuality in general over time.

What this guy said I mean what's the point if they don't

Curiosity to be with the different.

sauce

retard, its period blood

www.shadbase.com....literally in the middle of the comic.

kek