McGregor is going to lose

McGregor is going to lose.
There’s literally no point to even fight.
I like McGregor more than Mayweather but it’s obvious.
All nigger/whiteboi shit aside.
They’re playing in Mayweathers territory, maybe if this was MMA or anything but boxing he’d have a chance.
Just watch.
Actually don’t, it’s just gonna be a waste of time when all the hype you all give it turns out to be let down cause McGregor loses.

Mayweather wins by not getting hit and scoring bullshit points. He's ruining boxing.

At least Manny Pacquiao actually fights.

Any good streaming sources to watch Mayweather put the beat down on him?

I will repeat a comparison I heard a few days ago:

Could ANY waterpolo player outswim Michael Phelps?

>Mayweather wins by not getting hit and scoring bullshit points. He's ruining boxing.

That is boxing you retard

If it was mma, floyd would die

The movie the great white hype is basically about this fight. It was made like 30 years ago.

Y no one aim for the front of the neck? Windpipe attack!

MC greggor started training in boxing dipshit. also its the same shit he's been doing just with a different angle to it that he has had time to prepare for.

I like how people think boxing is just some easy sport that some Irish fucktarded loser can just make the switch to.

No sorry there is a reason he was fighting in the UFC for peanuts meanwhile good boxers make real money. However he is going to ride Mayweathers coattails for a shit ton of money even though he isn't a real boxer.

training for 1 year for a fight vs the best boxer ever. still no chance at winning.

Box is the base of many MMA fighters and the difference in money earning between MMA and box isn't the quality of the sport/discipline. It's the market, you retard.

I doubt it will happen because it's a fixed fight but I would cry tears if joy if Mayweather loses the fight.

Hitting your opponent while not getting hit is the art of boxing

But its not mma so who gives a shit

McGregor has a chance. An extremely small chance, but a chance nonetheless. In the world of combat sport there's never 100% of anything, period. That being said, betting any amount of money on him is retarded. Anybody who follows these sports will tell you that the odds of McGregor winning are longer than Tiger Woods' dick. There's just no experience on McGregor's part.

It's like a line cook at Olive Garden challenging a fry cook at Harold's Chicken to a fried chicken contest. Yeah, the line cook is a better cook than the fry cook. Yes the fry cook is just some greasy nigger. But the fry cook has been making fried chicken ever since he left the halfway house. Line cook from Olive Garden stands no chance.

And yet only stupid people box

you wish.......

mayweather will win only if mcgregor doesnt k.o. him . i dont see mcgregor letting floyd dance around

Mayweather reason for the fight is that right now he is tied with his record of 49-0 so why not take an easy fight to be set a new record. McGregor is at a win win. If he wins he just be one of the "greatest" boxers of all time but if he loses he still make more than he has ever made in a single fight and gets to say hi I tried my best but I'm not a boxer at least I had the balls to do it were mayweather is to big of a bitch to fight mma

1/10

Is this a cleverly disguised you mad white boi thread?

Gregor is undead, alright, but Sandor has actually fought with the undead. How about now old fuck??

The point is that if Mcgregor was a decent boxer he'd be a boxer and make 10x the money versus the tiny purses he gets for the UFC fights.

Also he was getting slugged by Diaz and Diaz isn't even a boxer.

The fight is fake, it's just for the money. it's going to be a boring fight, both fighters not really doing anything and then BOOM, payday.

Are you stupid? Diaz is a boxer, more so then anything else, both the brothers are, they are know for that.

UFC boxer you fucktard not a real boxer.

no doubt i want mayweather to lose. but mcgrgor never faced anyone half as good as floyd. he got fucked by diaz boxing and hes horrible. the guy doesnt stand a chance.

This.
Mayweather will “win”
McGregor will “lose”
Mayweather can have his record and money,
McGregor can says he fought who was considered one of the best of this time and have his money.
Both win.

in a boxing ring theyd both get smashed. and conor was lucky to survive vs diaz.

Plus McGregor fucked up PauLIE Malinaggi. Or however you spell his name. Paulie is a 2 time champ, so McGregor has a chance.

guy wasnt even training. and he stepped into the ring after flying to the camp lol. releasing that footage was probably the stupidest thing mcgegors camp couldve done.

>That is boxing you retard
You're right, and that's exactly why boxing is boring as hell and a dying sport.

Will McGregor win?
No
Is he gonna make bank?
Yes

UFC is the dying sportt. they were lucky connor came in to save it. with jones done and connor done ufc gonna continue to die. meanwhile saturdays ppv is gonna be a record setter. people who dont give a fuck about boxing will always tune into the major fights. no one gives a fuck about ufc except retards who drink monster and wear tapout shirts from 2009

Exactly. McGregor knows he is going to lose. He doesn't care. He only cares about the money. He and Mayweather are basically exactly the same person.

It's like having a vidya with an OP weapon. The game becomes "who is the best person with this weapon" and every other aspect of the game becomes irrelevant.

It's boring.

I think the fact that McGregor does not have a perfect record makes him give less of a fuck. If he was undefeated, he wouldn't be doing this camshow of a fight.

PAYPERVIEW.COM :)

I'm sure First Row Sports will have several streams

A shark can. And they're not even in the same species let alone combat sport

ufc wishes it had the numbers boxing does

ye but what if that water polo player practiced swimming for ONE WHOLE YEAR. didnt think that one through did ya faggot.

one hole year*

I know you're just baiting but the thing is is that Michael Phelps has also been swimming for the whole year.

It's a paid fight and everyone knows it. Anyone who seriously considers this event when comparing the abilities of these two fighters is a fucking fool.

was sarcasm.

ye im retarded i know.

McGregor Wears skinny jeans, he automatically loses

Just one honest answer: If you think McG can't land a punch, you're probably wrong. We'll be able to tell after the match. If he knock him out in the first few rounds, it's for McG. After that, it'll prob be a pretty embarrassing match, and Money will win.

UK fag here. Any chance of it being torrented on PB? I know KAT used to have fights on there, but have never checked PB.

You're wrong. McGregor is going to punk that old illiterate knuckle dragger and the tears will flow and bookies will laugh for days

I'm going to cry for days if that happens. Mcgregor was 100-1 for a win at the start of the week and I didn't put a bet on.

3rd round ;)

yeah theres no point in getting that 100 million he should just abandon it tbh

Floyd would lose way faster in an MMA fight with Mcgregor that McGregor will lose sunday

>No reason to fight
>Gets a truckload of money

McGregor isn't in this to win, he's in it for the money which means he wins regardless of the outcome.

But he already has the basic skills you fat fuck

>no point to even fight
How about millions of dollars?.

In a straight fight, I think McGregor has a slight advantage if he could get him to grapple. In a fist fight, I think mayweather has an obvious lead. Without stakes like self-preservation, I think mayweather has the advantage in both mma and boxing. I say that because he is an extremely strategic fighter. Mma or boxing, he will play the rule set to the letter and find a point-win wherever he can. Again, mcgregor has an ingress in mma is he can get him grappling, but in a straight knock-around fight, floyd will always come through.

The black guy will win because the white guy has white guilt for enslaving black people, and will throw the fight.

Hear me now, believe me later.

YOUS ALL WILL EAT YER WORDS

FOOK TA MAYWEDDERS

lmao, what the fuck. Is this bait? Mayweather would get his dick crunched immediately in MMA.

do you even watch any fighting at all

>I think mayweather has the advantage in both mma and boxing.

Most retarded thing ive ever read.

McGregor bet his entire paycheck on Mayweather to win.

McGregor will throw the fight.

McGregor will never have to work a day in his life again.

>floyd tries to throw a head kick
>does have the range of motion to get his foot above conors waist
>never thrown a kick before so its so slow that conor catches it before it even hits him and floyd is on his back immediately
>tries to block conors elbows with his arms but conor just breaks both his arms and goes through them
>20 second tko

So, when's the fight anyways? I've seen that guy Mayweather fighting a few times and he's something like Klicko. Boring ass coward in a ring.

It wasn't always. Go watch some old matches. It's only recently gone to hell. That stupid compubox computer fucked everything up.

Ali and Frazier almost killed each other in Manilla. That was boxing.

Nope, shit is gay as fuck.

Doesn't change that the dude is getting a shitload of money for this fight and a major boost to his reputation.

Of course he's going to lose - we are literally just watching to see him get frustrated and throw an elbow or something and break Mayweather's stupid smug face. Don't care if he gets disqualified if Mayweather gets hurt.

You assume he'll fight like an MMA fighter. He'll do exactly what he does in boxing. Run around the right like a chicken shit until he can get one really good shot in. That's his advantage. He's boring, patient, and a scaredy-cat. I could see him literally running around the ring while someone chases him and only stopping if he thinks he can get a cheap left hook in. I don't think he's the better fighter. I just think he's a cold-blooded game player who will use and abuse the rules to win.

haha except for mayweathers talent and innovation

mcgregor is just a big mouth primadona . total media construct

Lot of late bets running 95% McGregor. Fight's fixed lads.

mayweather is a scientist in boxing.

mcgregor is just sheer determination and some karate moves in UFC..

mcgregor in Boxing?just no..

Irish fag from crumlin here met connor when we were both kids, in my eyes as long as he passes the first round hes a winner in my eyes...

>but he cant win, ive 50 euro put on maynigger

Not sure if this was a subtle race joke...

nigger won't fight unless hes going to win. He won't even entertain it. Its the mayweather show, and i'm not paying a fucking dime for an illiterate nigger.

I'm guessing you aren't a boxer

I don't get all of this hurr durr he's better no he is better bitching. Do any of you idiots think this isn't rigged from way up front? I wish it was different but it's obvious mayweather is gonna win cause
1. There's no way they'll let him lose his last fight of his carreer as his only loss.
2. Mcgregor won't care because not only will he earn a fuckton of money, he'll still be able to say he'd beat mayweather in the octagon

This

>brainwashed by jews to accept that boxing should not be entertaining to watch

You've never boxed, have you?
Boxing isn't about muscle mongoloids slugging each other, it requires years of dedication to git gud at not being hit, or throwing a half decent punch.
A boxer could quite easy kill someone in a bare knuckle fight.
McGregor boxes as a part of his training, but he is no boxer by any stretch of the imagination.

Pretty boy Floyd accepted the fight for a payday.
Pretty boy Floyd isn't going to risk his 49 wins career and promotions work by losing to someone that wouldn't even cut it in amateur boxing.
Pretty boy Floyd will probably let a couple of rounds go defensively before mauling McGregor, because they want to put on a show, after all, their banks depend on it.

Not to say that McGregor doesn't have a puncher's chance, he might get a lucky hit in, but it's unlikely.

I think people are a little hard on McGregor. Sure he has little to no chance but you have to remember he's still a fighter, he's fast as shit and must have some boxing skills. If Mayweather goes in underestimating him and McGregor knocks his ass out for it I would laugh all the way home.

/thread
then there's a rematch in 7 months

its the modern art of boxing

>some boxing skills
If you spend 3 hours a week boxing for 6 months, and I spent 12 hours a week for 5 years, who would have honed their skills more?
People thinking MMA will give him an edge are stupid, because he has to work around the dendrites he formed from to retrain for boxing, because they are completely different styles (footwork, timing, techniques and follow ups).
Best case scenario it's going to be a hugfest or McGregor will fuck up and do something MMA related and be disqualified.

> I watched Rocky and thought it was how boxing used to be

> And then retire for 2 years and be 12 years older than the opponant
Like I said, the chances of a McGregor win are slim at best. But he does have a chance.

nobody can tell rn, we will see.
but my money is on McGregor

McGregor has already won. He's getting paid more than any MMA fighter will ever make for just one fight. Does anyone think he cares if he loses the fight?

I love this shit

If I've noticed anything in the last 10 years of all fighting sports, its that the older fighters get, the easier they get knocked out. Amazing fighters, hitting only 36-41 get nailed by average young fighters in their 20s. Youth is on connor's side, and power. Connor in the first 5, or its a downhill from there.

Remember when people were like
>Trump will never win
>The Pats will never win the Super Bowl
>McGregor will never beat Mayweather

I member

actually laughed

100% agree with the statement.

I fucking hate to agree but it's true. They would absolutely destroy eachother in their respected sports.