ITT: Times when artists noticed us

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/chvrches-singer-lauren-mayberry-responds-to-misogynistic-online-abuse-over-new-music-video-leave-a-10461034.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ztm5HRp2QGo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>not tweeting her the "tampon boy" copypasta

There is literally nothing I hate more than pitchfork buzzbands / indie industry plants like lavren

WHAT

what a dumb cunt lmao

bjerk please read my love letters and use my lyrics

A small part of the tampon boy post actually got quoted in a mainstream news article on Lavren freaking out about this site lmao.

>independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/chvrches-singer-lauren-mayberry-responds-to-misogynistic-online-abuse-over-new-music-video-leave-a-10461034.html

>The video, which features Mayberry wearing a short black dress with wet-look hair, became the subject of a Sup Forums thread with anonymous users calling the singer a “slut”, “whore” and a “bitch”.
>Other comments included users talking about their desire to “f*ck” the singer, with one writing: “I want to be Lauren’s little baby tampon boy. I want to suck on her breasts.”

What a time to be alive.

lol leave the poor girl alone

I want to "f*ck" the singer

This is not a lavren meme

Looking back, that whole thing was stupid. She over-reacted for no reason.

it's not a meme I want to penetrate her
fuck off fatty

Get a life

nah, thats the average persons reaction to how fucking weird this site is.

O i am laffin

you know what's stupid?
YOU'RE EXISTENCE KILL YOURSELF YOU FAT WASTE

o i am laffin

That's not half as bad as what usually gets posted about her. I'd honestly guess that she was most offended by the guy complaining that she's a feminist

Hahaha this is gold

i like lorde

not really ontopic, but can anyone post the captions of Bowie shitposting on his forums
it was pure gold

Im sure she is lying. Royals was posted here when she wasn't famouse. Could have been a friend or something, but who knows.

ahaha

one solitary homosexual linked her the thread, that's all

everything else was them telling the normies to look at our thread and the media making up shit about us "trolling" her videos (every "troll" quote was from a Sup Forums thread, there was no raid) to make the lying Brit goblin look like some sort of victim

What
Post it faggots

this?

yes, thank you senpai

Heres the post

she's right, you know

it was posted here only days after being uploaded to soundcloud (and it had barely any views) so there's a pretty good chance that it was her

>I want to be Lauren’s little baby tampon boy
regardless, you guys are wack lol
let her live in peace

you need to go back

We were retarded

Shit, even I didn't do anything wrong.
I don't know why she wouldn't admit it, she was just starting out and want opinions. Maybe she was advised not to say anything by her labels PR firm.

kek, which video is this from

I think it's from his iaots

>why wouldnt you want to be associated with a place that the normies only know for trolling, celebrity naked leaks, racism, and CP

gee, i dont know
if i become famous for some reason one day ill deny till death that i used to spend all my free time here

she is living in peace
no ones harassing her, stalking her or anything.

The King of Limbs review

This is gold.

I'd do the same, even though I have a history here. Not really proud of that.

a legend

there was even more, he was a regular shitposter on those forums lmao

The King of Limbs. Guy who said itaots is wrong

Fresh off the boat from reddit, huh kid?

i still find it funny how she gets drunk and comes here to talk shit and fuck with you

Do you think they respected George as an artist or just saw him as their little baby tampon boy?

I've suspected it, it's a bit weird. I haven't really done anything to her. If she wants to be like that it's fine.

She reminds me of grimes for some reason

>she posted it with that picture

o i am laffin

so in a way, you're both involved in each others lives
just not in the way you want it i agree with it being weird

is it meant to be us?

Brandon I want your huge cock in my tight little ass

youtube.com/watch?v=ztm5HRp2QGo

newfags gtfo

Never forget

>tfw he was australian all along

Calm down Lauren.

not until I feel your seed splashing against my rectum walls

It was complimentary

It was cool that Dan did this, deathconsciousness is pretty much Sup Forumscore

More Bowie gold

Im sure Bowie browsed Sup Forums when he was alive.

Was there ever proof this was really him?

I'm pretty sure Taylor Swift once posted on /an/(?)
asking for names for her cat.
There's also Trent posting once in a while in NIN threads, but not sure if is actually him.

that just makes her seem like the sad ones

I really don't care either way.

Guaranteed Lorde was the one who posted that. The twitter post was just damage control.

It makes perfect sense, really. Only an idiot would want to publicly attach themselves here. Too much chaos and weird posts that normies could take out of context and use to character assassinate you.

here we go with the "i'm the better person and i have no feelings for her anymore and her saying mean things to me doesn't bother me " act again.

right

Tl;DR
Somebody explain plz.

You are such an attention whore jesus christ

you do care it hurts you doesn't it? the girl of your dreams, everything you've ever wanted...hates you

Not anymore, just shut the fuck up.

kill yourself fatty

Newfag here (relatively speaking). Can someone explain Brandon's connection to Lauren pleae?

It's a stupid meme, she found out about it and hates me for it. That's it.

he was her tampon boy for a couple weeks when she toured Canada

Shut up child toucher

even montie is less of a waste of life than you

>tfw still not sure if the Brandon stuff is a meme or not

it's a meme he's a different person offline

I hate this cunt. One of those social media psychos who does stuff just to take photos of themselves doing it.

The only reason she would actually post that and stir the hornets nest is she wanted drama because she's attention seeking

what do you expect from females now days, this is what feminism has done to them

or she saw it as a marketing opportunity

fucking stupid attention whore why are "indie" artists so fucking stupid

Whats wrong with that poor snek?

her and Brandon are alike, and it's so fucking funny

>Only an idiot would want to publicly attach themselves here.
Andrew W.K. did.

dont get me wrong brandon is a waste of life, but its worse when people play the victim card and say that its "misogyny" and not your own fucking ignorance

why are you so harsh? did he piss in your cereal or something?

hes a fucking attention whore with no personality outside of being a pretentious dickhead who actually THINKS people on here fucking care about him when in truth its just a GODAMN MEME

the worst trip to have EVER existed

>Sup Forums
>weird
lurk more fag

>implying normies arent scared of the "underground pedo nazi" site

they might have it wrong but the normies actually think that

I love you too.

he was posting there since 2001 and he has a email with something like @davidbowie.com or something like that back when emails were just starting out with his own ISP

>yfw Lorde had just turned 16 years old when she posted this

Unironically damn... I wonder if she knows about her brother that reviews food.