Let's settle this: is he Jason Todd?

Let's settle this: is he Jason Todd?

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbook.com/dc/2016/08/10/suicide-squad-director-confirms-who-killed-robin-and-who-knocked/
a.uguu.se/NC8GWyLWcY1V.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=CVV7jgGadSo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, just a terrible wardrobe decision.

Why do people think this?

I'm legitimately curious, I've not heard why.

Surely that can't be it

>hurry this tattoo shading that's all over my body is actually bullet wounds in these two specific areas only

Fucking kill yourself.

>Jason Todd had extensive therapy sessions with Quinzel
>Jason Todd is the one who made her into Harley Quinn

Just stop. WB was never smart enough to pull something like that which would actually please the fans. It was never going to happen. Directors comments closed the lid on the theory's coffin, the movie itself hammered in the nails. Quinn is profiled as having partook in the murder of Robin.

its been squashed but I was hoping it was true
I just didn't want the real DCU Joker to be this lame city asshole

>Quinn is profiled as having partook in the murder of Robin.

Ayer also said that Joker had his grill put in after he killed Robin since Batman smashed his teeth in, and he has the grill BEFORE Harleen becomes Harley Quinn.

He never actually said that. Ayer is a fucking flip flopping hand puppet and nothing he said would matter anyway. What matters is the movie, and in the movie we are shown Joker recruiting Harley, who is shown to have had a hand in the murder of The Todd.

>He never actually said that.

comicbook.com/dc/2016/08/10/suicide-squad-director-confirms-who-killed-robin-and-who-knocked/

>"This is sort of my personal thing and maybe less about a larger connection," David Ayer prefaces. "But Joker killed Robin and Batman basically smashes his teeth out and locks him up in Arkham Asylum. It’s in the asylum where Joker would have done the ‘damaged’ tattoo as a message to Batman saying, 'You’ve damaged me. I was so beautiful before and now you’ve destroyed my face.' That’s where the grill comes from."

And yeah of course the director of the movie has no say in anything right? Then Robin isn't actually Jason Todd either because that's who Zach Snyder said the costume belonged to.

What if... Jason killed Tim Drake after becoming the Joker

It is now thanks to the poor reception of the Joker in Soo Sahde Skwaad

Like Ghostbusters Answer the Call title, the studio intentionally have been vague on it to cover their bases - people hated Ghostbusters so it gets a shit subtitle to distinguish it. New Joker doesn't go down wel and Jared Leto gets pissed off? Downgraded to Jason Todd. Reboot Joker later.

If it that was planned it's all gone. He's being written out after SS. It's clear that the solo batman film won't have him in it.

The studio probably added in the part about Harley Quinn having killed Robin as part of their editing clusterfuck because "WE GOTTA HAVE EASTER EGGS JUST LIKE MARVEL"

bamtan and joker are supposed to be same age
batman is old and busted
this joker is young and newe
yeah its jason todd

I'm pretty sure that's Jared Leto

The rumors say he will have a "major role" but Deathstroke is the main bad guy.

Leto is the same age as Affleck.

>he's actually older
BEN

>batman and joker are supposed to be same age
Batman's also not supposed to kill people, but these are the times we live in

I'm going to kill myself if that's true. I'm legit looking forward to solo batman and if this faggot shows up again fuck.

I'm so sorry user.
a.uguu.se/NC8GWyLWcY1V.webm

>Leto is so shitty as the Joker fans already want a retcon
ufff familia

>Quinn is profiled as having partook in the murder of Robin
Yeah. The murder of his persona.

The one on his right shoulder isn't even in the same place

If the director contradicts himself with his own movie then yeah he has no fucking say. It's what gets put on screen that matters in the end. Snyder straight up lied about his movie.

I doubt leto will come back, he was pissed at them for cutting so many of his scenes from SS to the point where he claimed he was tricked into performing in the movie, because they made him think it was going to be something artsy

Let's settle this: Hunka hunka or Honka Honka?

The girl who posted that stuff deleted her blog for a while because she was exposed as a liar by other attendees of that "Camp Mars".

Leto and WB are fine, he's doing other stuff with them too.

He's da Joker, baby
heh heh

Hunka hunka, a reference to the Elvis song (Burnin Love). Honka is just a forced meme from one or two butt hurt deaf kids.

But he's a clown! Of course it's gonna be Honka honka like a clown goes honk honk.

Is Jason Todd always older than Bruce Wayne?

not when he's describing Monster T, learn to context

I just wanted to believe.

In a world where Batman has no qualms about killing, you'd think he'd take down the madman, however if he was Jason Todd I can understand Bruce having misgivings of doing so.

>unknown old man joker drives jason todd crazy and turns him into the joker
>batman recruits tim drake as new robin
>jason todd joker kills him and gets teeth smashes out
>batman recruits damion as new robin
>jason todd joker and harley kill him

But he clearly says "you are my gift to this handsome hunka hunka". It's very clear to anyone familiar with North American accents. There is no "honk" sound.

if he was it would make sense as to why he's such a fucking annoying faggot

People were just so desperate to not have this be the Joker for the DCU. They started grasping at straws. Then Willem Dafoe was cast and we all thought maybe just maybe we would get a real Joker. But no he's some fucking Aquaman sidekick.

Ah ok thanks.

That's kinda depressing though. I do think Dafoe would be a good Joker and I've been wanting that since Ledger died.

Although I also think I could have liked Leto more if he wasn't fucked with in editing so much.

>tfw no joker reveal
"Yeah let's just have the fist shot be in the shadows then immediately show him in full lighting talking to Harley. That'll do".

>Batman's also not supposed to kill people

Nice headcannon

>early Detective Comics
>proof

>Batman spent his first 2-3 years without a no-kill rule
>this somehow invalidates the 70ish other years where he did have a no-kill rule

>Director's comments closed the lid on the theory's coffin

Lol lad where the fuck have you been?
youtube.com/watch?v=CVV7jgGadSo
Watch the beginning.
>"I'm not closing the door but I'm not opening it either."

This is after he had said in another interview that he wasn't.

He's backpedaling hard. It's Jason.

Actually he's the joker babee

You're probably right

>70-ish years with a no kill rule
Is this fucking true at all? I don't read comics but this seems like a huge asspull. Can you tell me with utmost certainty that not-killing ANYONE has been central to Batman's character in every comic series for 70 years?

>Can you tell me with utmost certainty that not-killing ANYONE has been central to Batman's character in every comic series for 70 years?

It's been central in every mainline series and the majority of AU stories also (TDKR, Kingdome Come, etc.)
That's people are always asking why Batman doesn't just kill The Joker.

batman doesn't kill the joker because writers would lose their arbitrary conflict.

Did people freak out when Burton Batman blatantly killed people? Or when Nolan Batman did? No.

>Did people freak out when Burton Batman blatantly killed people?

Yeah, they did actually.

Or when Nolan Batman did?

Ra's al ghul's death was pretty suspect sure, but Harvey was an accident, try again.

Had not seen this interview.
Holy shit dat backpedaling.
Honestly this makes me think he is Jason.

Bruce Wayne literally blows up a monastery full of ninjas in Begins.

Did you forget that part? When the whole place sets on fire? And he rescues Ra's but nobody else?

Or when the tumblr drove over a number of occupied cars? You think those people were all hunky dory after having a tank on top of them?

Batman always causes damage.

how is this an argument? no one ever said Leto's character is the same age as him. yes, he's around the same age as Affleck, but he looks significantly younger.

it's more than likely his character is significantly younger than Wayne.

He killed KGBeast and Darkseid, that I know of. In the animated Justice League Crisis On Two Earths he indirectly but deliberately kills two people. Burton and Batman Begins Batman also killed, although Batman Begins Batman was a hypocrite about it.

but he aint batman when blowing up them ninjas senpai

He's Jason Bodd.

>hunky dory
>hunky
>hunk
>hunka
>hunka hunka

HONKA HONKA

It is presumed that before the events of BvS, Batman was not quite so murderous.

And then the movie proved he isn't. I mentioned earlier that listening to anything Goyer or Snyder says is pointless as they have lied about a ton of significant shit.