Hypothetically speaking, would a lightsaber cut through adamantium?

Hypothetically speaking, would a lightsaber cut through adamantium?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9-hkdF_y5eQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

Oh boy
Here we go...

yeah

I guess. You see heated adamantium in the movies so if you took something superhot like a lightsaber it makes sense you could melt and cut it.

Probably not but the force user could drop him into water and watch him drown. Stronger force users could probably demolecularize his adamantium similar to magneto.

Cut? No. I assume it would have to stay on the adamantium a good amount of time to melt it first considering adamantium is indestructible when solid.

This question is completely redundant, whatever the writer wants to happen will happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=9-hkdF_y5eQ

Taking into account not even a point blank nuke did the smallest amount of damage to Wolverine's bones, and we're talking tens of millions of degrees, I'll say no.

who would win in a fight max landis or a helicopter full of the cast and crew of the twilight zone film

>It's who they want to win
That's bullshit, I want Spider-man to win against Superman, but that will never happen.

what if spiderman had been poisoned with Kryptonite and the he farts on supes?

kryptonite webbing, Parker's smart enough to make it.

Nothing, Lex has been poisoned with Kryptonite in many comics and that didn't affect Supes.

Lex farted on supes?

I'd go with Max Landis on this one since we actually have data on this

after eating 40 keks

>it's an Spider-man gets the powers of Captain Universe issue

yes. even vibroblades

In the comics I think adamantium can only be melted once, when it is being forged, and then never again...

Magneto ripped it off Logan's bones and believe it was put on Sabretooth.

>Max Landis
kill yourself

no. only a lightsaber can cut threw another lightsaber

Well it depends on if we're going for realistic physics or not. ANYTHING can melt.

If the Lightsaber runs hot enough, sure, it'll cut right through adamantium.

Adamantiums strength comes from it's physical resistance to damage, it's a very heavy yet stable metal.
Lightsabers have power settings on them, so if you set the power to max and burned through your power supply you can cut through almost anything no problem.

>Realistic physics
Stopped reading right there :^)

Yes. Or at least melt it.

no one cares

get a girlfriend

No

>Based Fatal Attractions Saga
And yet we get garbage like The Apocalypse Show fea Mystique

>he regenerated from some cells inside his skull

That level of regen is not canon

Btw, Wolverine can be killed by something as simple as decapitation if it's protracted. He won't grow a new body from a severed head

duh, light saber is not just plasma, it is also fed by the users affinity to the force.

His boots are fucking retardedly big

No, it is literally a piece of technology that always works the same. The force is needed to fight properly with it, but it won't make it hotter or anything. Nothing like that was ever stated

>not canon
thats literally from civil war a few years ago

It's not supposed to be that impossible to kill Wolverine. If complete cellular annihilation is what it would take, only a handful of villains could ever hope to do it reliably

>That's bullshit, I want Spider-man to win against Superman, but that will never happen.

I mean he beat firelord once and that guy's a cosmic herald (think silver surfer), so... that's actually not that far off

it was complete and utter bullshit of course
but it did happen

maybe...
but it would take a very, very long time

banter

Firelord, at that time, wasn't a herald, so he was nerfed, and Spider-man had the symbiont

I think that's the point, user.

More importantly, who's the better skater?

Qui gon literally melted a door by intensifying the power of his lightsaber.

>Nb4 tpm isn't cannon

>It's a Marvel loses the right to use Captain Marvel episode

Yeah

>ANYTHING can melt.
Go melt some water then.
Checkmate atheists.

That was so fucking stupid
>but a few brain cells survived in his adamantium skull and he was able to regenerate from that
Wolverine fags are the worst

>Spider-man had the symbiont
What's the symbiont's weaknesses again?

This might seem strange but for some reason I don't think Adamantium is that strong when compared to a lightsaber's energy. I feel like the lightsaber would cut through, like a steel sword through a steel plate just with the right velocity and precision.

True adamantium cannot be destroyed.

The real question is could a light saber cut through vibranium

In the Star Wars universe, there were metals that were lightsaber resistant or completely indestructible - similar to adamantium.

I forget some of the names, but there was a storage box that withstood the blast from the DeathStar on Alderaan and floated around in space - still intact and it's contents secure.

For all intents and purposes, adamantium is indestructible and, therefore, would be able to combat against or withstand a lightsaber.

>I mean he beat firelord once

>he beat

As far as i remember spiderman didn "beat him"

I'm gonna say: fuck yes it can, and now let's collectively imagine Kylo Ren stepping up to Wolverine as edgy as he possibly can - MASK ON so Logan doesn't start laughing. Logan gets up and is like

>You got a problem, bub?

and Kylo Ren takes out his saber, force lifts Wolverine in the air and just goes to fucking town on Logan in the air like that console in the movie when he was pissed. Then he force pushes all the limbs and bits onto a neat little pile and fucking smashes the shit out of that.

>Now I know you can heal through anything, so see you next month for round 2.

saber drop

>Lightsabers have power settings on them
>set the power to max
lmao I hope this shit is canon

who wins?

There's shit in the star wars universe that is light-saber proof. Not to mention while you're trying to slowly melt through it, wolverine has just sliced your fucking arm off because you're too busy trying to work your way through his bones to defend yourself against a neigh-indestructible berserker.

If you cut wolverine into a hundred pieces does he regenerate into a hundred wolverines

>Nice mask, did your transexual twink faggot jew husband make it for you, you fucking spic trash
Jesus christ rami, this is a movie for kids.

Sound/vibrations, or is that just in the movie? I'm not well versed in the comics, also it's spelt symbiote.

Water is what happens when ice melts.

You're melting ice, not water.

it was a different time

and fire.

You're meltin frozen water, which is what the word ice means.

It is canon, it's just aided by the literal angel of death letting Wolverine come back. He had died.

That era of wolverine comics was retarded.

>I mean he beat firelord

That was as retarded as Deathstroke stabbing Flash.

What bullshit question is that?

Episode one quin-gon take alot of time to open a steel door...now imagine the umbreackable metal...

Now im curious if Bane knightfall plan would work with spidey...i mean he is superhuman but his rogue galery is way powerfull too...add some some aunt may kidnaping and spidey is in trouble

it would be extremelly painfull...

>CAN'T WAKE UP

quigon literally stuck a three foot long plasma torch into a chunk of metal.

wolverine has survived nuclear blasts

Yes, but can lightsabers cut steel beams?

that's fucking stupid...

A Lightsaber can't even cut through a fucking a Katana let alone adamantium claws.

/thread

that game was fucking strange. Each game system had a different star wars character

spidey would pull his big guy tubes easily...

They had melted adamantium, that's how they put it in him. Pretty a sure a lightsaber would just melt his claws.

Magneto is a special case because his power isn't magnetism as much as it's just controlling metal. It's like Juggernaught vs Xavier. He's completely physically unstoppable, but Xavier can just tell him to stop if he's not protected.

Hulk VS Juggernaught

Who wins?

Juggernaut, since Hulk is a retard that can only punch while Juggernaut is completely invincible to physical attacks and cannot be stopped once he gains momentum.

I love this meme.

you don't think the hulk could rip off his helmet...the thing that gives Juggy all his power?

The helmet doesn't give Juggernaut anything other than protection from Xavier fucking with his mind. He could be naked and still beat the shit out of the Hulk simply because Hulk cannot hurt him. The most powerful version of the Hulk couldn't beat a weakened Juggernaut in WWHulk and had to trick him into leaving.

Yeah, water in its froz n state can be melted back to its neutral state. Which cannot be melted. the frozen state is specifically called ice. Nobody says water when referring to ice aka water in its frozen state. When I say you cannot melt water, there is no ammount of fiddling with words you can do to disprove that. Because water in its neutral state does not melt.

Spiderman easily, Spiderman has superhuman strength, enhanced reflexes and speed, superhuman stamina, genius intellect.

Bane has superhuman strength and genius intellect.

Simply epic

100 internets to you, good sir! XD