How does this make you feel?

How does this make you feel?
Trypophobia test.

man, around 2 years back i could not stand looking at pics like this, used to get shivers all over my body. i was always like "what the hell?! why?"
but now i just don't give a shit
but what the hell?! why?

What's this about? Why are there images like this all over?

Is it supposed to be disturbing?

I get the feeling that wasps will come out of that and sting me

I wanna stick muh dick in it.

Its just disgusting nasty shit. But no fear

i dont like this at all

nah
i hate sandniggers more

Horny

Looks fuckable.

Could be worse but this does make me uncomfortable.
This shit also derails /tg/ threads when some genius suggests turning them into Tyranid terrain.

you're doing in wrong bud

Dry

You are three years late with this stuff

for me I always get the involuntary urge to clench my jaw. I never thought about wasps and shit coming out but what I see is like organic wholes that shouldn't be there. Like the hole in someones skin from a bot fly larva.
>inb4 bot fly larva pics

Ok... What the hell now? :P

i can smell it

Wanted to see if people still got the reaction without it being attached to a person.

Me too, doesn't bother me as much now. First time I saw this stuff I almost jumped out of my skin.

without the human element is true Trypophobia, the maggot holes includes elements not directly related to the holes themselves

I'm the same way, guys. It used to turn my stomach and that's gone now. Kind of weird.

i do not smell this one for whatever reason

fucking nigger. I can't look away

aids

this stuff usually doesnt bother me, but the fingernail fucks with me

>there's a god user
>and he loves each and every one of you!
>don't forget to gib shekels in the donation basket!

How do people let it get to this point?

disease and war?

should have read the file name before clicking lol

the doctors are the ones who put them there
the maggots eat away the dead/rotting flesh, and leave the healthy stuff mostly intact.

also once the nerves die you no longer feel it, and you just have to deal with the stentch/taste of rotting/infected tissue. so it's kind of easy to ignore should your circumstances leave you at risk of suffering somesuch shit. what kind of circumstances leads to this? plenty, even in first world countries. all you need is to be surrounded by sacks of shit who want you to suffer miserably and painfully until you die a brutal death.
you'd be surprised how many people are this evil. or maybe you're one of them and wouldn't be surprised, what the fuck do i know.

Those aren't wasp nests. They're lotus seed pods

Can change

Fucking amateurs

How about this Op

what is that

horse foot with hoove removed. Happens when it gets infected.

A hooved critter sans hoof

I get the retarded urge to stick my teeth in that

That's not even a real phobia.